American Personal Age UP 9 months since January

except for dead people and newborns.

discuss

Oil Of Olay has keep mine down to half that.

this dependence on fossil fuels is destroying the planet.

you should be using solar of olay, fascist.

pfffft--I thought everyone knew that the sun will make your skin as tough and wrinkly as an ostrichs'.
I'm having to chase of the women with a baseball bat.

It's all Obama's fault that we are getting old!

Ha.Ha.--This one not only put another wrinkle in my brow--but has given me ulcers too.

Remember the 450 BILLION Ominus bill that was loaded with over 8000 "earmarks?" Our new President signed off on this one--one week after he signed off on the 787 BILLION dollar so-called economic stimulus bill that really wasn't an economic stimulus. One week prior he stated this is the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression--but didn't even BLINK when it came to spending more of OUR money.

$Earmarks-Signing-Statement.jpg

Last edited:
American Personal Age UP 9 months since January!
except for dead people and newborns.

discuss

Not so fast, dom del-o-wheeze!

I'm exactly the same age since I drank from the fountain of youth that is in my backyard.

Granted, the fountain tasted a little like septic tank overflow...I've been exuding youthful exuberance recently.

Oil Of Olay has keep mine down to half that.

pfffft--I thought everyone knew that the sun will make your skin as tough and wrinkly as an ostrichs'.

since they're bringing uzis, how's that working out for you?

since they're bringing uzis, how's that working out for you?

Jewish women are hot ( until they get over 25 or so ) :lol:

My knees are aging twice as fast as the rest of me. So, since President Obama is making Americans older, and my knees are now older than dirt, I blame the President for my pain.

Impeach!

But make it fast. Please.

Forum List

Back