"American people probably aren’t going to fall in love with Mitt"

John Boehner: Voters 'Aren't Going To Fall In Love With Mitt Romney'

This from a man who will get into bed with anybody and who has absolutely no control over his own party.

What a bunch of "loosers".

(Special spelling for the baggers.)

I know some of you think the True Measure of a Leader is if he makes you feel warm and Fuzzy, but it's not. Obama is proof of that, If his Personal Likeability was any Measure of his Ability to Lead, he would not be the Utter Failure he has been.
Not much to love about an administration that tries to parse freedoms away to the power of foreign control rather than American sovereignty. The Barack Obama administration is planning to take away small arms from American citizens in accordance with an international control entity, and I think that shows how much the founders' wisdom meant to him and Hillary "I forget" Clinton. Fast and Furious was supposed to do that. Fail!
:rolleyes:

A rare instance of sanity for boner. Even he admits that 95% of the trolls voting for Romney don't like him, they are just obedient sheep that punch (R) only to vote against Obama.
Project much? :lol::lol::lol:

Do you think boner is wrong?
I remember watching the exit poll interviews with the GOP voters during the primaries when asked to the extent "What do you like about Romney?" "He's not Obama and we're told he has the best chance to beat him!" "Is that it?" "Yes!" :cuckoo:

Let's also not forget the GOP primaries was the biggest clown show in history with the most laughable group of buffoons ever. There was the "anyone but Romney" vote going from Perry to Cain to Newt to Santorum,..Virtually every candidate had their week or two to be the frontrunner,..

Last edited:
John Boehner: Voters 'Aren't Going To Fall In Love With Mitt Romney'

This from a man who will get into bed with anybody and who has absolutely no control over his own party.

What a bunch of "loosers".

(Special spelling for the baggers.)
The Voters do not have to fall in love with him. They just have to elect him over the loser we have in the office right now.

No one thinks that Romney is anything other than a placeholder in the annals of History.

He will serve the purpose of putting to an end, the disaster that has been obama.

A rare instance of sanity for boner. Even he admits that 95% of the trolls voting for Romney don't like him, they are just obedient sheep that punch (R) only to vote against Obama.

I remember watching the exit poll interviews with the GOP voters during the primaries when asked to the extent "What do you like about Romney?" "He's not Obama and we're told he has the best chance to beat him!" "Is that it?" "Yes!" :cuckoo:

Let's also not forget the GOP primaries was the biggest clown show in history with the most laughable group of buffoons ever. There was the "anyone but Romney" vote going from Perry to Cain to Newt to Santorum,..Virtually every candidate had their week or two to be the frontrunner,..
What I think is that you're in the running to the top of the list of the least introspective posters on the forum...And it's a pretty damned competitive field.

What I think is that you're in the running to the top of the list of the least introspective posters on the forum...And it's a pretty damned competitive field.

Unable to answer the question as in typical hard right wing fashion from being put in your place, so you resort to the typical response when you have nothing left with childish personal attacks.

Thanks for playing :up:

Last edited:
shutup.jpg

It's a given, no mater what you say the radicals will always vote for the dog eating stoner who never had a real job.

Make up your mind. Either their obedient sheep or they have a mind and they have decided to vote against Obama.

Either way, the vote sticks in the Romney com=lumn, doesn't it. Speaking of obedient sheep, how many Democrat sheeples are waking up and deserting their party? Word is...

Unable to answer the question as in typical hard right wing fashion from being put in your place, so you resort to the typical response when you have nothing left with childish personal attacks.

Thanks for playing :up:
That I didn't answer the question the way you wanted me to doesn't mean the question was unanswered, Buckwheat.

And self-declaration of interweb victory is for losers.

Make up your mind. Either their obedient sheep or they have a mind and they have decided to vote against Obama.

Either way, the vote sticks in the Romney com=lumn, doesn't it. Speaking of obedient sheep, how many Democrat sheeples are waking up and deserting their party? Word is...

That's the point, the GOP are both. They are such obedient sheep they will vote for absolutely anyone with an (R) next to their name no matter how big the clown such as what we are seeing with Willard.

That's the point, the GOP are both. They are such obedient sheep they will vote for absolutely anyone with an (R) next to their name no matter how big the clown such as what we are seeing with Willard.
Project much? :rolleyes:

Project much? :rolleyes:

Exactly what Fable is doing...it's one of few weapons left outside of intimidation.

Forum List

Back