American Patriot

I see that the USMB Jewish Welcoming Committee has already relegated this guy to the "nutty troofer" fringe for daring to mention the Liberty massacre. :lol:

Israel had several possible motivations,
Yet you remain silent on them. ........................

Regardless of the motivation, the KNOWING attack on an American naval vessel in international waters is the Reality.

See dumbass, such as yourself, disregard motivation and common sense and that is why you can fall victim to believing stupid theories.

The six day war was over within the first day. That is why its called the 6 day war. Israel didn't need any ground force help. Rather all she needed was weapon, word to dumbass, she was already getting that from America. Your theory is that Israel attacked purposefully to get American's support. Word to stupid! THEY ALREADY HAD IT! What did they have to lose? EVERYTHING!!! America's support and even a war with America!

So they had nothing, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING to gain, but ABSOLUTELY FUCKING EVERYTHING to lose! Yea I can see why they would attack on purpose! :cuckoo:

Lastly, in war there is never friendly fire. :evil: Just ask American Patroit Pat Tillman! :evil:

I see that the USMB Jewish Welcoming Committee has already relegated this guy to the "nutty troofer" fringe for daring to mention the Liberty massacre. :lol:

I think I am the only Jew that entered this thread you retard Sand N###er!

But I accept Bones, even those she has been dooped by the Liberty Propaganda!

But I hate this troll for the other things he also mentioned! He sucks even more than you do!:eek:

Western 'democracies' do a lot of VERY bad things and then lie like hell to coverup. All you need is a willingness to make the effort to examine and understand plain facts. Port Arthur Massacre, 9/11 Official Lies, USS Liberty, TWA Flight 800 and many more......The pattern is clear rogue government is willing and able to murder citizens at whim.

Fool, an Israeli pilot went to prison for refusing to take part in an attack what both he and his ground controllers knew to be an American naval vessel.

Actually if you read his shit you'll find he did that all by his little own lonesome.

Yeppers just not 'respectful' enough of the 'chosen' or their faggy little goy golems.

None of which is gonna change.

I think I am the only Jew that entered this thread you retard Sand N###er!

But I accept Bones, even those she has been dooped by the Liberty Propaganda!

But I hate this troll for the other things he also mentioned! He sucks even more than you do!:eek:

Sorry, Shlomo; a conspiracy theorist will always outclass someone who is too much of a pussy to type out "******" when that's what he's trying to call someone. I've also mentioned several time that I'm not an Arab, but don't let that stop you from hemorrhaging kosher prejudice all over the place. :lol:

Forum List

Back