American Patriot

nraforlife

Apr 7, 2010
ISSUES-Borders, Language and Culture are the issues which matter inspite of what the menshevik neocons and the bolshevik democrat progressives would have you believe.

POLITICS- Paleocon (much in common with the Southern Agrarians) with some libertarian leanings. I have great respect for Congressman Ron Paul and have been spending my own hard earned fiat currency to help send his son to the Senate. I do disagree with him regarding a gold standard currency. Such I believe is too inflexible for an advanced modern economy.

CONSPIRACY- you don't have to be a paranoid to believe that Western 'democracies' do a lot of VERY bad things and then lie like hell to coverup. All you need is a willingness to make the effort to examine and understand plain facts. Port Arthur Massacre, 9/11 Official Lies, USS Liberty, TWA Flight 800 and many more......The pattern is clear rogue government is willing and able to murder citizens at whim.

PERSONAL- Christian, Patriot, engineer, USAF vet, fond of scifi lover of what America once was and pissed as hell at the criminal politicians and the useless sheeple who are creating the cesspool my kids & grandkids will have to drain.

I believe the USS Liberty was deliberately attacked by Israeli forces KNOWING the vessel was US Navy and that ranking naval officers conducted a coverup at the direction of LBJ and his advisors.

Last edited:
ISSUES-Borders, Language and Culture are the issues which matter inspite of what the menshevik neocons and the bolshevik democrat progressives would have you believe.

POLITICS- Paleocon (much in common with the Southern Agrarians) with some libertarian leanings. I have great respect for Congressman Ron Paul and have been spending my own hard earned fiat currency to help send his son to the Senate. I do disagree with him regarding a gold standard currency. Such I believe is too inflexible for an advanced modern economy.

CONSPIRACY- you don't have to be a paranoid to believe that Western 'democracies' do a lot of VERY bad things and then lie like hell to coverup. All you need is a willingness to make the effort to examine and understand plain facts. Port Arthur Massacre, 9/11 Official Lies, USS Liberty, TWA Flight 800 and many more......The pattern is clear rogue government is willing and able to murder citizens at whim.

PERSONAL- Christian, Patriot, engineer, USAF vet, fond of scifi lover of what America once was and pissed as hell at the criminal politicians and the useless sheeple who are creating the cesspool my kids & grandkids will have to drain.

You'll fit in well with some of the other conspiracy "personalities" on this board.
Good luck. :lol:

Welcome, I am a huge fan of Henry Luis Mencken and his "The Sahara of the Bozart"[/URL]. H. L. Mencken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It warms the cockles of my blackened heart to hear there is somebody who fancies himself/herself an agrarian and is a conspiracy theorist without paranoia. :lol:

And a Christian no less? :lol: :lol:

Plus, an angry misanthropic old person? :lol: :lol: :lol: DO you protest from a wheelchair or a folding chair?

A person stuck so far in the past, they still use quaint terms for opponents like Bolshevik? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahhh, a complete picture of a whack job.

:evil:

you mention the uss liberty....so you believe the men of the liberty?

I believe the USS Liberty was deliberately attacked by Israeli forces KNOWING the vessel was US Navy and that ranking naval officers conducted a coverup at the direction of LBJ and his advisors.

Here we go again! Those damn evil Joooosss!

For Israel to take such a step they needed motivations. The 6 day war is called the 6 day war because it was a royal ass wiping from the beginning! The US was alright supporting Israel, but not with troops. But again, SHE DIDN'T NEED OUR TROOPS!

I am done trying to explain it! I see at least nraforlife believes every conspiracy theory under the sun.

hold up rat face...why are you saying that..i am all with him on the uss liberty...why is telling the truth a conspiracy?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Saying the sky is blue is telling the truth!

Saying the sky might be green, is at best a weak theory.

At the risk of not wanting to insult you (since I respect you), I will stop there.

yeah, and all through the years, successive Presidents and NSA honchos continue to follow LBJ's orders.

:lol:

good bye

:cool:
dD

hold up rat face...why are you saying that..i am all with him on the uss liberty...why is telling the truth a conspiracy?

Rat face?? At least I don't have two socks on my chest with softballs dangling on the bottom. :eusa_whistle:

Besides I wasn't addressing any specific "conspiracy theory" so take a toke and calm down.

omg who is showing pics of me nekkid? damn it to hell.....

come on you two...rattie face and ghook....you surely dont buy the official cover up?

Rat face?? At least I don't have two socks on my chest with softballs dangling on the bottom. :eusa_whistle:

Besides I wasn't addressing any specific "conspiracy theory" so take a toke and calm down.

only a sock puppet would say hello introducing so many conspiracies in a "hello, I'm the new kook on the block" thread.

For Israel to take such a step they needed motivations. ...................

Israel had several possible motivations, but regardless we (America) have had the smoking gun for years that they knew EXACTLY what they were doing. Indeed one Israeli pilot die priso time for refusing to take part.

BTW are you Israeli or just an 'american' traitor?

believing the sailors on the uss liberty makes him a troll....

Well it CERTAINLY did at Hannity's cesspool and I see a number of his turds here using their familiar screen names.

Hannity BTW is a worse judas goat leading the sheeple astray than Beck

but i digress...this is a whole new board....what you must understand is ...we have fussed for a year or more with one another....this is not the first time, nor will it be the last time the uss liberty has been discussed.

and what may i ask is wrong with conspiracy theories...we all have them, dont we

SPIN ALERT SPIN ALERT

That's what many would like, the TRUTH to be something other than what it means. UNREAL......... next they would like to watch people being sworn in saying something like "Do you swear to tell the conspiracy, the theory and concocktion, anything BUT the TRUTH so help me to who ever is listening?" :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back