American Patriot Donald Trump: Let in more White Immigrants (This Is Great, He Has White Pride)

Finally, a candidate who understands this country was created by our founders for free white people. Trump knows in order to make America great again, you have to have the best and brightest as citizens. Who will make up those best and brightest? White people.

You're an idiot and a coward. You sure as hell aren't an American.

Finally, a candidate who understands this country was created by our founders for free white people. Trump knows in order to make America great again, you have to have the best and brightest as citizens. Who will make up those best and brightest? White people.

But is he wrong?

I'm no coward. I'm American as Apple Pie born to two U.S. citizen parents. That makes me a constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen, something Obama is not.

I'm no coward.....

Your oft-repeated sniveling, cowardly mewling identifies you are the craven, worthless coward that you are.

I'm no coward.....

Your oft-repeated sniveling, cowardly mewling identifies you are the craven, worthless coward that you are.
But is he wrong?

I'm no coward. I'm American as Apple Pie born to two U.S. citizen parents. That makes me a constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen, something Obama is not.

As American as Apple Pie?

Where was apple pie invented

Trump Let In More White Immigrants

I can't say which I am more pleased by
That the USMB racists are such big Trump supporters or
That Trump is the front runner and current face of the Republican Party.

Like winning a double header.
If that's true then why aren't you supporting Trump?

I am absolutely supporting Trump to be the nominee of the Republican Party!

He is the candidate the RNC deserves- and he absolutely should be the public face of the RNC!

Run Trump Run!

Trump Let In More White Immigrants

I can't say which I am more pleased by
That the USMB racists are such big Trump supporters or
That Trump is the front runner and current face of the Republican Party.

Like winning a double header.
What's wrong being proud of your race and wanting to preserve it?

LOL- Stevie- you may be 'proud of your race' but you also hate blacks, Jews, Mexicans, homosexuals and pretty much anyone else does not fit your narrow view of who your race is.

You live your life based upon hating people who are not part of your self perceived tribe.

You and Trump deserve each other.

Trump never said let in more white immigrants. He did correctly point out that immigration, legal immigration from Europe is restricted while third world immigration, legal and illegal, is unrestricted.

So let more European White People in?

Alright, the fact is when a White Pride or White Power member write a OP about how they support the words of Trump while twisting it to fit their agenda of spreading white power make me shake my head...

The fact is the OP'er is alright spewing his racist way of thinking which is fine with me but what the OP'er has not explain is what type of White European would come here, and it will not be the educated ones.

Also what the OP'er did not touch on is the fact that the European immigrant would be from Russia, Ukraine, Poland, and many other Slovak regions and not the White that the OP'er would prefer...

Also the discussion should never be about the color of the skin nor the actual education of the individual when discussing immigration and allowing people in but if they can contribute to the greater good of our society.

Many of our ancestors fled countries for a better life here in the States ( well not my family because we were well off in Scotland before moving to Canada ) and were uneducated but adapted to the life here in the States and require their children to assimilate into the greater society and become part of the American culture.

America was built on the back of immigrants from Africa, Asia, Europe, and South and Central America and not just White Immigrants.

Many of our greatest men and women came from many diverse cultures and not just the White European Society.

So as the OP'er write his wish to preserve his great WASP society the reality is the European Whites that would migrate here would not be the ones that the OP'er would want.

Yes he will claim they are at first but when their culture conflicts with his WASP way of life they will become the next Immigrants to be told to go home.

So for me we should take the Immigrants that come here legally and are willing to assimilate into the greater society no matter their skin color, religion, or sexual lifestyle, but of course the OP'er will never agree with that because they fear their WASP society will be destroyed...

The fact is the OP'er is alright spewing his racist way of thinking which is fine with me but what the OP'er has not explain is what type of White European would come here, and it will not be the educated ones.

Also what the OP'er did not touch on is the fact that the European immigrant would be from Russia, Ukraine, Poland, and many other Slovak regions and not the White that the OP'er would prefer...

Do you really think Steve McGarrett educated and one of the genteel . :lol: He is every bit the poor white trailer trash that flourishes all over Europe, Appalachia and the back alleys of New York and other metropolitan areas. Don't think he would not feel right at home with the lowest class of White immigrants you could imagine. He would welcome them to his shanty with open arms,

But is he wrong?
Is he right? Obviously you sympathize with McGarrett's hardline racist views. You believe in "race" as he does.. and you are not alone. This blatant racist has no problem getting responses to hate filled posts and threads he starts. Although he is, ostensibly, excoriated by some, he is not placed on ignore and banned. He is a surrogate behind which closet bigots and racists can hide and amuse themselves at the expense of McGarrett's Black targets.

From that perspective he projects hate; as evidenced by his avatar. Is that right? Can one be proud of their "race"without demeaning another "race." Why does his showing of pride always have to be accompanied by unabashed racism and ostentatious bigotry.

He is definitely wrong in assuming the brightest and best are always White people. He exemplifies the exact opposite. with his radical tribalism. If the media is correct, Asians are the brightest and the best on the whole in the modern world. There are a lot more of them in India and China combined than any other demographic. Those are the people he needs to fear...the REAL brightest and the best! Is he right? hell no!

Alright, the fact is when a White Pride or White Power member write a OP about how they support the words of Trump while twisting it to fit their agenda of spreading white power make me shake my head...

Also the discussion should never be about the color of the skin nor the actual education of the individual when discussing immigration and allowing people in but if they can contribute to the greater good of our society.

Many of our ancestors fled countries for a better life here in the States ( well not my family because we were well off in Scotland before moving to Canada ) and were uneducated but adapted to the life here in the States and require their children to assimilate into the greater society and become part of the American culture.

America was built on the back of immigrants from Africa, Asia, Europe, and South and Central America and not just White Immigrants.

Many of our greatest men and women came from many diverse cultures and not just the White European Society.

So as the OP'er write his wish to preserve his great WASP society the reality is the European Whites that would migrate here would not be the ones that the OP'er would want.

Yes he will claim they are at first but when their culture conflicts with his WASP way of life they will become the next Immigrants to be told to go home.

So for me we should take the Immigrants that come here legally and are willing to assimilate into the greater society no matter their skin color, religion, or sexual lifestyle, but of course the OP'er will never agree with that because they fear their WASP society will be destroyed...
What a shame you're pro-multiculturalist. The Jew has brainwashed you well.

What a shame you're pro-multiculturalist. The Jew has brainwashed you well.

You sure don't have to worry about that. You have nothing to wash.

By that standard we should allow more Oriental immigrants into this country since they are, on average, more intelligent than any other group. They contribute the least to crime but the reason people immigrate to this country is not to make America great but to make themselves great. Racial quotas would seem unfair since it would deny someone the opportunity to make their lives better through work and effort. That is what use to make this country great.

By that standard we should allow more Oriental immigrants into this country since they are, on average, more intelligent than any other group. They contribute the least to crime but the reason people immigrate to this country is not to make America great but to make themselves great. Racial quotas would seem unfair since it would deny someone the opportunity to make their lives better through work and effort. That is what use to make this country great.

Most immigrants who come from Asia, and Africa as well, are the cream of the crop. For years, Asian immigrants were lauded as the model minority while Africans, who were doing just as well or better academically, had their accomplishments diminished by being averaged in with the reported dismal performance of African Americans.

Excised academically from the larger black American population, the African immigrants have emerged as the most educated group in America and Britain as well. While the European immigrant has lagged behind here and at home in Britain.

Still, the superior academic achievement's of Asians has been solidified in the minds of Americans by the media while that of the African immigrant remains relatively unknown in America.

Racial quotas might take on a whole new meaning if the brightest and best non Whites immigrated in larger numbers. white people might need racial quotas to even be relevant . But even that would only be a temporary reprieve as control of the country under our present system would be voted out of their hands as the white population diminishes in number. In that regard, Trump has exhibited some semblance of political clairvoyance in seeing that. In his view, the white immigrants do not have to be the brightest and the best, they only have to be WHITE!

White people are no longer interesting in moving to the U.S. Unless you live in some hell-hole of a country, on the verge of fiscal collapse why would you give up the perks of living in a stable economy, with strong worker protections and government funded health care to move to the U.S.

You couldn't pay me to move to the U.S.

Forum List

Back