American Out, Multicultural In

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
American MusicFest has been renamed 'Harrisburg Jazz and Multi-Cultural Festival, Hosted by Mayor Linda D. Thompson' | - PennLive.com

Harrisburg’s annual free Fourth of July party has a new name and a new emphasis on jazz and world music.

The American MusicFest has been renamed the Harrisburg Jazz and Multi-Cultural Festival, Hosted by Mayor Linda D. Thompson.

The name change surfaced on the city’s Web site. City offices were closed for Good Friday, and efforts to reach the mayor or her spokesman, Michael Holmes, for comment were unsuccessful.

The name foretells a new direction for the free festival, which will be held July 3-5 in Riverfront Park.

Last edited:
American MusicFest has been renamed 'Harrisburg Jazz and Multi-Cultural Festival, Hosted by Mayor Linda D. Thompson' | - PennLive.com

Harrisburg’s annual free Fourth of July party has a new name and a new emphasis on jazz and world music.

The American MusicFest has been renamed the Harrisburg Jazz and Multi-Cultural Festival, Hosted by Mayor Linda D. Thompson.

The name change surfaced on the city’s Web site. City offices were closed for Good Friday, and efforts to reach the mayor or her spokesman, Michael Holmes, for comment were unsuccessful.

The name foretells a new direction for the free festival, which will be held July 3-5 in Riverfront Park.

It won't be long before July 4th morphs into a holiday having nothing to do with America as a country.

I voted for 'Generic Feel Good About Others But Hate Yourself Festival.'

Let me clear up something.
There is no such thing as "American".
From the northern tip of Canada to the southern tip of Chile, resides a mix of every kind of blood on earth.
In the US of fallen empire, this is especially true.
Think about it. If you have the proper hardware.:cuckoo:
There are communities which, as recently as the 70's, had areas where you could think you were in another country !
Miami is still the capital of Latin Murka.
Jew Yourk.
Lil Italy
Chinatowns everywhere
Cajuns
Alabama, Mississippi...Africa
Polish in Chicago.
Ukranians in Buffalo
Mexicalis, Guats, Nicas, Hondurans, Salvadorians. every where there are farms or tourists traps.
Pakistanis...call a cab.
Indians....go to the hospital.

Give up this idiotic " I'ma Murkin bullshit.
You're nothing more than another face, in that particular spot, in the Western hemisphere.

Take that fucking flag and use it for a doormat, or a rug for the dog.

It won't be long before July 4th morphs into a holiday having nothing to do with America as a country.

When liberalism declines enough then things will get back to normal.

LOL. Ah, for the days of '28, when one could parade right down the main street of our nations capital in a bedsheet.
Ya know there were changes that were very positive and only a few nut jobs (out of the millions of citizens) would honestly advocate a return to that bull shit. So stop with the disingenuous, ignorant smoke screen, no one's buying your crap.

From the northern tip of Canada to the southern tip of Chile, resides a mix of every kind of blood on earth.
There are communities which, as recently as the 70's, had areas where you could think you were in another country !
Jew Yourk.
Lil Italy
Chinatowns everywhere
Cajuns
Polish in Chicago.
Ukranians in Buffalo
Mexicalis, Guats, Nicas, Hondurans, Salvadorians. every where there are farms or tourists traps.
Pakistanis...call a cab.

You're nothing more than another face, in that particular spot, in the Western hemisphere.

No let me clear something up for you.

There is ONE NATION ON EARTH with the word America in it.

The United States of America.

There are one people who sensibly can therefore call themsevles AMERICANS.

Citizens of the United States of America.

You and most Europeans need to recognize that fact.

LOL. Ah, for the days of '28, when one could parade right down the main street of our nations capital in a bedsheet.

Why would you say that instead of carrying an American Flag? You some kind of commie or anarchist? Earth firster? Druid? Got something against patriotism?

Why would you say that instead of carrying an American Flag? You some kind of commie or anarchist? Earth firster? Druid? Got something against patriotism?

I think it is an America hater. I never see anything positive come out of it. It says stuff like that constantly.

Aren't you the one protesting Nabisco for the production of oreo cookies? Why is it you race obsessed bigots find the absolute dummist shit to complain about?

Jew Yourk.
Lil Italy
Chinatowns everywhere
Cajuns
Polish in Chicago.
Ukranians in Buffalo
Pakistanis...call a cab.

Come see Me. I'll show you another use for our Flag.

Fucking loser.

I'm amazed how sensitive Americans are about this stuff - sure renaiming a jazz festival is kind of dumb, but so what?

Is it SO American to drape the flag over every little thing?

Is it so important to pretend America is under thread because some jazz festival doesn't put the word 'America' in its name?

Toughen up americans!

I'm amazed how sensitive Americans are about this stuff - sure renaiming a jazz festival is kind of dumb, but so what?

Is it SO American to drape the flag over every little thing?

Is it so important to pretend America is under thread because some jazz festival doesn't put the word 'America' in its name?

Toughen up americans!
Are you well read at all?

Are you familiar with a concept of, "Death by a thousand cuts?"

Because YOU take no pride in who and what you are does no mean we should not.

Are you well read at all?

Are you familiar with a concept of, "Death by a thousand cuts?"

Because YOU take no pride in who and what you are does no mean we should not.

Yes, I am very well read.

Yes, I am familiar with the concept of death by a thousand cuts.

And yes, I also understand that pride in ones country has little - if anything - to do with singing "Yankee Doodle Dandy" or planting a flag in your yard.

To me it's much like religion - the people who shriek and whine the loudest are usually those whose faith is not particularly firm. Those who really live it don't need to ram it down other peoples throats every five minutes.

Jew Yourk.
Lil Italy
Chinatowns everywhere
Cajuns
Polish in Chicago.
Ukranians in Buffalo
Pakistanis...call a cab.

and dont forget..there are idiots like Douger here too....

No let me clear something up for you.

There is ONE NATION ON EARTH with the word America in it.

The United States of America.

There are one people who sensibly can therefore call themsevles AMERICANS.

Citizens of the United States of America.

You and most Europeans need to recognize that fact.

this meatball has no idea what you are saying Ed....

Aren't you the one protesting Nabisco for the production of oreo cookies? Why is it you race obsessed bigots find the absolute dummist shit to complain about?

and you find nothing wrong with changing the name from "American MusicFest"...to the " Harrisburg Jazz and Multi-Cultural Festival"?....just because of Political Correctness?....

I wasn't planning on attending anyways. Why I should care what Harrisburg calls their festival doesn't make any more sense to me than those 2,000 miles away in Washington deciding what healthcare I need.

Forum List

Back