American Ninja Warrior

I forgot all about On Demand! Duh. I will look for it later tonight when nothing is worth watching on tv since its a weekend. Thank you!

I forgot all about On Demand! Duh. I will look for it later tonight when nothing is worth watching on tv since its a weekend. Thank you!
the new team one is on the Esquire Network Channel....i never heard of it before this but Direct TV carries it if you have DTV....

I saw the first team one, which made me do this thread. I love watching them! But I haven't seen any since then. I will hafta go look cuz I don't remember what channel it was on. I know it was 8 or 9pm pst.

Its on right now! Qualifying week 5. Esquire channel. I have it on right now!

The girls are kicking some butt! Dayum, I wish I was young again! I would want to do that!

Love Daniel on the Iron Grip team. Sam Sann rocks too, being 48 years old!

Saw some of the reruns and several ladies are getting up the warped wall on a regular basis.

Master Chef comes on tonight too. I will be flipping back and forth I guess.

I watched another Ninja Warrior tonight. It is such a successful theme its producers have introduced a successor, called Spartan. I watched the first five minutes. It is an obstacle course for teen-agers which brought recollections of boot camp to mind. I'm recording it and will watch it later tonight and will have an opinion to share tomorrow.

Last edited:
I watched another Ninja Warrior tonight. It is such a successful theme the producers have introduced a similar program, called Spartacus. I caught the first five minutes. It is an obstacle course for teen-agers which brought recollections of boot camp to mind. I'm recording it so I won't have an opinion until I watch it later. I hope it's half as good as its inspiration.
i think its called
Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge....

Forum List

Back