American nationwide burn NFL tickets, shirts in solidarity with Trump

LOL Yeah. Go right ahead. You've already shelled out the cash and now all those lucky people at the game don't have to deal with such vile anti-patriots.

If Mother Nature and God loved black people they would have let you finish evolving. Instead, they stopped you just short of retarded monkeys.

I realize you enjoy hurling shit back and forth with black racists, but all that results from it is that you stink and are covered in shit.

And Asslipias is probably nothing more than a sock account anyway.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm a white guy from Wisconsin, it's impossible for me to stink and be covered in shit.
If youre white its just part of the norm that you stink and smell like wet dog shit.
I wouldn't know, as a white person, I don't don't go around smelling wet dog shit. I assume that living in the ghetto you're used to being around wet dog shit amongst other vile smelling things.
Of course you smell like wet dog shit. Its genetic. Well that and your ability to attract hair lice.

If Mother Nature and God loved black people they would have let you finish evolving. Instead, they stopped you just short of retarded monkeys.

I realize you enjoy hurling shit back and forth with black racists, but all that results from it is that you stink and are covered in shit.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm a white guy from Wisconsin, it's impossible for me to stink and be covered in shit.
If youre white its just part of the norm that you stink and smell like wet dog shit.
I wouldn't know, as a white person, I don't don't go around smelling wet dog shit. I assume that living in the ghetto you're used to being around wet dog shit amongst other vile smelling things.
Of course you smell like wet dog shit. Its genetic. Well that and your ability to attract hair lice.
I wouldn't even know what wet dog shit smells like. As a human, I avoid smelling wet dog shit.

I wouldn't even know what wet dog shit smells like. As a human, I avoid smelling wet dog shit.
As a white boy you must be used to smelling like wet dog and wet dog shit. They say if you dont know what something smells like its because you are so used to it that it doesnt register.

You only prove the axiom about not smelling your own shit. Wasn’t necessary, but thanks anyway.
thumbsup.gif

As a white boy you must be used to smelling like wet dog and wet dog shit. They say if you dont know what something smells like its because you are so used to it that it doesnt register.
I don't know what wet dog shit smells like because white people don't have a habit of waking up on the floor of a crack house with their face in a puddle of wet dog shit the way negroes do.

I don't know what wet dog shit smells like because white people don't have a habit of waking up on the floor of a crack house with their face in a puddle of wet dog shit the way negroes do.
LOLOL

Who do you think you’re fooling??

9z4jitfc6b.jpg

Of course whites do. They are the largest demographic on crack and meth. Besides you dont have to be a drug addict to smell like a wet dog. You do have to be white or a dog. Tide even made a commercial about you.

"Now i dont smell like wet dog" :laugh:

Of course whites do. They are the largest demographic on crack and meth. Besides you dont have to be a drug addict to smell like a wet dog. You do have to be white or a dog. Tide even made a commercial about you.

That was pretty weak white boy. Hes talking about smokers smelling bad and your comparing that to Tide making a commercial validating my point?
laugh.gif

That was pretty weak white boy. Hes talking about smokers smelling bad and your comparing that to Tide making a commercial validating my point?
laugh.gif

That was very weak, you’re right. Lemme just say ... as a white guy, I apologize for him. He can’t really help himself. He’s a small-minded member of a small segment from the bowels of this nation and he’s an embarrassment to my race.

laugh.gif

That was very weak, you’re right. Lemme just say ... as a white guy, I apologize for him. He can’t really help himself. He’s a small-minded member of a small segment from the bowels of this nation and he’s an embarrassment to my race.

You dont have to apologize for him. I know the difference between you and the feral monkey I am talking to. He hasnt fully evolved yet and you are part of the human race.

laugh.gif

If you're black you do. Face it, it's in your DNA. Your species was still living in trees and caves when humans were building citys. I some parts of the world your species is still living in trees and caves.

Sorry monkey. The first civilizations were built by Black people. You were still eating each other in caves when civilizations was already well over 15k years old. Thats supported by the bible and science.

laugh.gif

If you're black you do. Face it, it's in your DNA. Your species was still living in trees and caves when humans were building citys. I some parts of the world your species is still living in trees and caves.

Sorry monkey. The first civilizations were built by Black people. You were still eating each other in caves when civilizations was already well over 15k years old. Thats supported by the bible and science.

The only thing your species has ever built are huts made of cow crap and straw. Not only have you monkeys never built anything you can't even keep up the things that white people have built for you. Just look at what your species have done to your neighborhoods.

laugh.gif

The only thing your species has ever built are huts made of cow crap and straw. Not only have you monkeys never built anything you can't even keep up the things that white people have built for you. Just look at what your species have done to your neighborhoods.

Well we built those as well if you go to different parts of Africa but as I stated Blacks were the first to build civilizations. Dont you ever wonder why whites were last to civilization and had to be re educated by Blacks again during the Dark Ages?

laugh.gif

Well we built those as well if you go to different parts of Africa but as I stated Blacks were the first to build civilizations. Dont you ever wonder why whites were last to civilization and had to be re educated by Blacks again during the Dark Ages?

If blacks built civilizations then what happened? Why aren't they ahead of whites now? The answer is because they never were ahead of whites. Blacks have always been untamed primates. As hard as whites have tried to tame and educate your species, it has never been successful.

niggerfairytale.JPG

Forum List

Back