American Mythology: Nation of Miscegenation

Whyte.Devyl

Aug 10, 2009
INTRODUCTION:
In the real world we have all probably noticed 'interracial' couples before. Most probably never thought much of it and only noticed because it's unusual, but that was it. People are people. Most just go with the flow, some do not. That is just the way life is. Besides, if you know the FACTS, the rare miscegenated couple is not neccesarily all that bad of a thing. But then we need to notice something else...

Please note that this volume is not meant to demonize any person for whom they choose to marry. Far from it.
If you are one who is in a 'interracial' marriage, I wish you the best. There remains a distinct possibility that you may find this information to not be to your liking. It will depend on just how objective you are.

This is meant as a rational discussion of the rare phenominon of 'interracial' marriage and how elitists manipulate perceptions of it to their own insane ends.

Am I implying a superiority of one 'race' over another? No I am not, I am stating that different 'races' are just that, DIFFERENT.

Am I opposed to 'interracial' marriage in and of itself? No.
• I am opposed to the elitists lies that are being used to glorify a type of marriage that statistically does not have the same stability as same 'race' marriages.
• I am opposed to the elitist media attempting to direct reality, as opposed to their natural role of reflecting it.
• I am opposed to elitism, every single one of its commandments only brings misery to the masses.
Despite the speciousness of their arguments, marxist elitists are guilty of being the worst of all mass-murderers in modern history. One must ALWAYS thoroughly examine any aganda of an elitist, for they truly wishes to enslave or murder us all.

So what do the elitists not want us to know?

Observe this agitprop published by MSNBC:
Interracial marriage flourishes in U.S. - Race & ethnicity- msnbc.com
After 40 years, interracial marriage flourishing
{Take note that they depict a black male/white female couple in the headline photo}
...The boundaries were still distinct in 1967, a year when the Sidney Poitier film “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner” — a comedy built around parents’ acceptance of an interracial couple — was considered groundbreaking. The Supreme Court ruled that Virginia could not criminalize the marriage that Richard Loving, a white, and his black wife, Mildred, entered into nine years earlier in Washington, D.C. But what once seemed so radical to many Americans is now commonplace...

Black/White marriages are only 0.53% of all marriages, which has only increased from 0.13% since 1960.
~ That means 'Black'/'White' inter-marriage has gone from "radical" to "commonplace"?
:confused:

United States 'Black'/'White' Miscegenation Increase
Year••Total Marriages•••Black/White Marriages••••Black/White percent of all Marriages
2000••54,493,232•••••••287,576••••••••••••••••••0.53%
1960••40,491,000•••••••51,000••••••••••••••••••••0.13%

Obviously, 'Black'/'White' miscegenation really is not that common, and it never will be. It is only commonplace in the elitist media. MSNBC is being true to their elitist form, they are perpetuating the illusion that 'Black'/'White' miscegenation is "commonplace".

Lets dissect what MSNBC published:
• They depict a 'Black' male /'White' female in the introduction photo, setting the tone for the article.
• Then they exclusively use 'Black'/'White' relationship anecdotes to fill out the story.
• Then they cite one of many, many propaganda films featuring a 'Black'/'White' couple.
• Then they cite statistics that were drawn on estimates for all inter-ethnic marriages, not just 'Black'/'White'.

They publish this to create the impression that the statistical analysis they are citing are primarily reflecting 'Black'/'White' marriages, which it does not. While they are correct in asserting that the rate of inter-ethnic marriages are on the rise, they are not disclosing the statistics of 'Black'/'White' inter-marriage, which is showing a definate decline.

Why does MSNBC and other assimilation theorists want people to believe that 'Black'/'White' miscegenation is "commonplace" when it is only 0.53% of all marriages? Why does MSNBC want people to believe that 'Black'/'White' intermarriage is 'flourishing' when the rate of new 'Black'/'White' marriages is drastically declining?

US Historical Increase in 'Black'/'White' Miscegenation
Year• Total B/W Marriages•••New B/W Marriages••• Percent Increase of B/W Marriages
2000• 287,576••••••••••••••••74,576•••••••••••••••••••35.0%
1990• 213,000••••••••••••••••92,000•••••••••••••••••••76.0%
1980• 121,000••••••••••••••••56,000•••••••••••••••••••86.2%
1970• 65,000•••••••••••••••••14,000•••••••••••••••••••27.5%
1960• 51,000

Upon sober analysis of the statistics:
Since 1980 the rate of increase for 'Black'/'White' married couples is drastically slowing down. The MSNBC article was merely propaganda to dismiss this fact. This data may actually be showing that America may have reached the saturation point of assimilation theorist agitprop. Reality is catching up to these elitists.

It would almost seem that behind the scenes, elitists may be a bit alarmed that their media induced micro-phenominon is slowing down. Despite the tons of propaganda $$$'s they invest to condition the planet to believe that 'Black'/'White' marriage is "flourishing", it is not.

Statistics Sources:
US Census 2000 Marriage data
http://www.census.gov/population/cen2000/phc-t19/tab01.pdf

US Census 1960-1990 - Historical Marriage Data
http://www.census.gov/population/socdemo/ms-la/tabms-3.txt

Sunni Man,
I am afraid you will just have to read it.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

INTRODUCTION:
In the real world we have all probably noticed 'interracial' couples before. Most probably never thought much of it and only noticed because it's unusual, but that was it. People are people. Most just go with the flow, some do not. That is just the way life is. Besides, if you know the FACTS, the rare miscegenated couple is not neccesarily all that bad of a thing. But then we need to notice something else...

Please note that this volume is not meant to demonize any person for whom they choose to marry. Far from it.
If you are one who is in a 'interracial' marriage, I wish you the best. There remains a distinct possibility that you may find this information to not be to your liking. It will depend on just how objective you are.

This is meant as a rational discussion of the rare phenominon of 'interracial' marriage and how elitists manipulate perceptions of it to their own insane ends.

Am I implying a superiority of one 'race' over another? No I am not, I am stating that different 'races' are just that, DIFFERENT.

Am I opposed to 'interracial' marriage in and of itself? No.
• I am opposed to the elitists lies that are being used to glorify a type of marriage that statistically does not have the same stability as same 'race' marriages.
• I am opposed to the elitist media attempting to direct reality, as opposed to their natural role of reflecting it.
• I am opposed to elitism, every single one of its commandments only brings misery to the masses.
Despite the speciousness of their arguments, marxist elitists are guilty of being the worst of all mass-murderers in modern history. One must ALWAYS thoroughly examine any aganda of an elitist, for they truly wishes to enslave or murder us all.

So what do the elitists not want us to know?

Observe this agitprop published by MSNBC:
Interracial marriage flourishes in U.S. - Race & ethnicity- msnbc.com
After 40 years, interracial marriage flourishing
{Take note that they depict a black male/white female couple in the headline photo}
...The boundaries were still distinct in 1967, a year when the Sidney Poitier film “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner” — a comedy built around parents’ acceptance of an interracial couple — was considered groundbreaking. The Supreme Court ruled that Virginia could not criminalize the marriage that Richard Loving, a white, and his black wife, Mildred, entered into nine years earlier in Washington, D.C. But what once seemed so radical to many Americans is now commonplace...

Black/White marriages are only 0.53% of all marriages, which has only increased from 0.13% since 1960.
~ That means 'Black'/'White' inter-marriage has gone from "radical" to "commonplace"?
:confused:

United States 'Black'/'White' Miscegenation Increase
Year••Total Marriages•••Black/White Marriages••••Black/White percent of all Marriages
2000••54,493,232•••••••287,576••••••••••••••••••0.53%
1960••40,491,000•••••••51,000••••••••••••••••••••0.13%

Obviously, 'Black'/'White' miscegenation really is not that common, and it never will be. It is only commonplace in the elitist media. MSNBC is being true to their elitist form, they are perpetuating the illusion that 'Black'/'White' miscegenation is "commonplace".

Lets dissect what MSNBC published:
• They depict a 'Black' male /'White' female in the introduction photo, setting the tone for the article.
• Then they exclusively use 'Black'/'White' relationship anecdotes to fill out the story.
• Then they cite one of many, many propaganda films featuring a 'Black'/'White' couple.
• Then they cite statistics that were drawn on estimates for all inter-ethnic marriages, not just 'Black'/'White'.

They publish this to create the impression that the statistical analysis they are citing are primarily reflecting 'Black'/'White' marriages, which it does not. While they are correct in asserting that the rate of inter-ethnic marriages are on the rise, they are not disclosing the statistics of 'Black'/'White' inter-marriage, which is showing a definate decline.

Why does MSNBC and other assimilation theorists want people to believe that 'Black'/'White' miscegenation is "commonplace" when it is only 0.53% of all marriages? Why does MSNBC want people to believe that 'Black'/'White' intermarriage is 'flourishing' when the rate of new 'Black'/'White' marriages is drastically declining?

US Historical Increase in 'Black'/'White' Miscegenation
Year• Total B/W Marriages•••New B/W Marriages••• Percent Increase of B/W Marriages
2000• 287,576••••••••••••••••74,576•••••••••••••••••••35.0%
1990• 213,000••••••••••••••••92,000•••••••••••••••••••76.0%
1980• 121,000••••••••••••••••56,000•••••••••••••••••••86.2%
1970• 65,000•••••••••••••••••14,000•••••••••••••••••••27.5%
1960• 51,000

Upon sober analysis of the statistics:
Since 1980 the rate of increase for 'Black'/'White' married couples is drastically slowing down. The MSNBC article was merely propaganda to dismiss this fact. This data may actually be showing that America may have reached the saturation point of assimilation theorist agitprop. Reality is catching up to these elitists.

It would almost seem that behind the scenes, elitists may be a bit alarmed that their media induced micro-phenominon is slowing down. Despite the tons of propaganda $$$'s they invest to condition the planet to believe that 'Black'/'White' marriage is "flourishing", it is not.

Statistics Sources:
US Census 2000 Marriage data
http://www.census.gov/population/cen2000/phc-t19/tab01.pdf

US Census 1960-1990 - Historical Marriage Data
http://www.census.gov/population/socdemo/ms-la/tabms-3.txt

I would agree with you %100 . It is the elitist white liberals, who want to confuse, and or brainwash, the uneducated Black males , and females into thinking that the the black race is disintegrating, or that blacks are loosing their identity. Like I said in an earlier post %95 percent of black men prefer Black Women. And I do believe the percentage is a lot higher with black women. %97 percent prefer to marry black man.

Contrary to what the "elitist msnbc" media was trying to portray, this whole interracial marriage situation, is as you correctly stated is nothing more than "elitist White liberal propaganda ."

Especially in today's America. We have a situation were racial pride, and identity , seems
to very important to many Americans, black and white. Many Blacks I know in my neighborhood, do not support interracial marriages or unions.

I see no increase, or trends indicating that interracial marriages is on the rise. As you correctly stated, it seems to be decreasing, or leveling off.

Last edited:
It is the elitist white liberals, who want to confuse, and or brainwash, the uneducated Black males , and females into thinking that the the black race is disintegrating, or that blacks are loosing their identity. Like I said in an earlier post %95 percent of black men prefer Black Women. And I do believe the percentage is a lot higher with black women. %97 percent prefer to marry black man.

Contrary to what the "elitist msnbc" media was trying to portray, this whole interracial marriage situation, is as you correctly stated is nothing more than "elitist White liberal propaganda ."

Especially in today's America. We have a situation were racial pride, and identity , seems
to very important to many Americans, black and white. Many Blacks I know in my neighborhood, do not support interracial marriages or unions.

I see no increase, or trends indicating that interracial marriages is on the rise. As you correctly stated, it seems to be decreasing, or leveling off.

This is true.

But Jews play a heavy role in promoting race-mixing...

except, of course, for themselves.
:eusa_angel:

It is the elitist white liberals, who want to confuse, and or brainwash, the uneducated Black males , and females into thinking that the the black race is disintegrating, or that blacks are loosing their identity. Like I said in an earlier post %95 percent of black men prefer Black Women. And I do believe the percentage is a lot higher with black women. %97 percent prefer to marry black man.

This is true.

I keep hearing this comment about the "Jews" promoting race mixing. How long
have the jews been orchestrating this race mixing agenda.? There must be some truth to this, if I keep reading it on many posts on USMB.!

This is true.

have the jews been orchestrating this race mixing agenda.? There must be some truth to this, if I keep reading it on many posts on USMB.!
52nd just talk to your NOI friends about the Jews. I am sure they have lots of info about them.

The Jews want to control the world.

The two major groups they must defeat to achieve this goal is white people and christians.

They encourage race mixing to weaken and eventually destroy the non Jew white race.

Also, they control the media.

You can see on TV all of the time how Christians are portrayed as stupid idiots and are only to be laughed at and not taken seriously.

The Jews also are the main supporters of the gays and their agenda.

This is to destroy both the black and white communities and family structure.

But the black social structure and family has been hit extra hard by the plague of AIDS that was spread by homos and encourged by gay jewish organizations.

Last edited:
This is true.

52nd just talk to your NOI friends about the Jews. I am sure they have lots of info about them.

The two major groups they must defeat to achieve this goal is white people and christians.

They encourage race mixing to weaken and eventually destroy the non Jew white race.

You can see on TV all of the time how Christians are portrayed as stupid idiots and are only to be laughed at and not taken seriously.

This is to destroy both the black and white communities and family structure.

But the black social structure and family has been hit extra hard by the plague of AIDS that was spread by homos and encourged by gay jewish organizations.

So these so called "Jews", are still on a mission to take over the entire World. I have heard of this desire to rule the world, that these so called Jews have had for many years now.

And they are trying to destroy the White Anglo Saxon Prestestants, Race"WASPS", by way of promoting race mixing and homosexuality.? What can we do to stop them?.

The jews were also behind many of the social engineering schemes that destroyed the black communities and black families in the 50' and 60's

Back then black communities had many family run business and local economies.

The jewish led organizations, used urban renewal to tear down the housing and black stores and built jewish owned strip malls.

Then they stuffed the blacks into housing projects.

Many men and women had to go on welfare.

Women couldn't collect welfare if there was a man in the house.

So the black single mother became the norm, and the children had no father figures.

Jewish groups were at the fore front of school integration. This was part of their scheme to dilute and destroy both the black and white races.

The jews were also behind many of the social engineering schemes that destroyed the black communities and black families in the 50' and 60's

No they weren't.
Social engineering schemes were the result of a conglomeration of elitists from all faiths and races.
To single out "the Jews" as the sole cause of the anti-family agenda is an absolutely false charge.

Most Jews are like any other people of faith, they are pro-family.

This is true.

LOL, its the JOOOSSS again! We did! We are trying to create mongle race! Evil bastards! Note: Most educated white people rather marry a black or latino over you racist redneck with no teeth!

Guess you haven't met my cousin! He is marrying a girl from Trinidad, who is as black as night!

This is true.

LOL, its the JOOOSSS again! We did! We are trying to create mongle race! Evil bastards! Note: Most educated white people rather marry a black or latino over you racist redneck with no teeth!

Guess you haven't met my cousin! He is marrying a girl from Trinidad, who is as black as night!

This is just the point we are trying to make. The White liberal elitist are on a mission to marry Black ,latino , and other minority women. And we are discussing if the "Jews" have
anything to do with this conspiracy.

to your NOI friends about the Jews. I am sure they have lots of info about them.
If we control the world, then why won't every Muslim, such as yourself, be 6 feet under!

What crap. Zionist only want a small piece of land. They want one of the smallest countries in the WORLD! Diapora Jews only want to live in peace, raise families free of antisemitism, most want to make a good living and be loyal to the country they call home!

Muslims on the other hand don't assimulate to the country they overrun aka Serbia (Kosovo), they require everyone to covert or die, their prophet was a mass-murdering, warlord and child molester, they ungrateful to the fruits a well to do country provides and they subverge the world through their black crack!

LOL, what crap! Christian far in a way are the Jews best allies. Most Evangenicals are far more Zionist that most Jews even most Israelis.

NO, the two groups that the Jews need to defeat to live in peace is the Islamofacist (actually this will be the liberls, West, Hindus and Buddhadist obstacle also) and Far Left (which ironically many Jews and even Israel's far into)! Islamofacists use the weaknesses of the far left to subverge and destroy the West from within! Once the West is to such a weak state, once there are enough Muslim swarming in Western nations, the Islamofacists will toss the leftist idiots into the trash like an abusive Pimp does to an old broken out useless whore (in other words a women like Sunni's mom!:lol:)

First, there is alsolutely nothing wrong with race mixing! That is where this thread goes down quick. We are all the same species!
Second, Jews don't encourage race mixing anymore than than anyother group. Far Leftist push it. Many Jews are far leftist, but the Jews here are usually secular self-haters anyways with no loyalty to way WJ would call the ZOG agenda anyways!

First, Rupert Murdock. The most powerful many in media is not Jewish.
Second, if Jews control media, then how could even one pro-Palestinian story surface. In fact in Europe there are rarely any pro-Israel stories, there are only pro-Palestinians stories!
Who you crappin douche bag?

Wrong gays are the biggest promoters of this!

This is true.

This is just the point we are trying to make. The White liberal elitist are on a mission to marry Black ,latino , and other minority women. And we are discussing if the "Jews" have
anything to do with this conspiracy.

See what you idoits call promoting by the White Liberal Elitist is nothing more than protecting ones choices! You know there where laws throughout the land that said Negros could not marry white people. Then the Lovings case came along. White man couldn't legally marry his black white. The State court upheld the law, reasoning "It would be too detrimental for the children!" The Supreme Court overruled it!

See all white (and Black and Latino) liberal elitist, as you call them do, is protect a couples choice if they choose to marry interracially! They don't promote it in anyway by simply allowing it and protecting these couples from violence! Amazing how your racist minds can twist the law protecting AMERICANS rightst to promoting a perfectly fine act.

NEVERTHELESS, even if they were trying to promote interracial marriage, as the opening post showed, they are utterly failing!

Will is a white supremacist, CB52 is a self-hating mutt and an afrocentrist, and the Jews want to rule the world and kill all the subhumans in the land their 'god' promised them

Y'all need to just meet in a parking lot and kill eachother

Jews only want to live in peace, raise families free of antisemitism, most want to make a good living and be loyal to the country they call home!

That is true for a majority of true Jews. Conversly the same logic applies to Muslims as well. It is always the elitists among any group of people who have hatred in their hearts, not the common folk.

LOL, what crap! Christian far in a way are the Jews best allies. Most Evangenicals are far more Zionist that most Jews even most Israelis.

Christian and Jew are both people of faith.
They both are under assault from athiestic, morally corrupt elitists. The muslim in the middle east as a threat pales in comparison to the threat of elitism that is brewing on our doorstep. At least here in the United States.

First, there is alsolutely nothing wrong with race mixing! That is where this thread goes down quick. We are all the same species!
Second, Jews don't encourage race mixing anymore than than anyother group. Far Leftist push it. Many Jews are far leftist, but the Jews here are usually secular self-haters anyways with no loyalty to way WJ would call the ZOG agenda anyways!

There certainly is a confusion between people who are "real" Jews (religious, family based people) and those who claim a Jewish heritage, though in practice are actually athiests with little respect for any religion, even Judaism.

First, Rupert Murdock. The most powerful many in media is not Jewish.
Second, if Jews control media, then how could even one pro-Palestinian story surface. In fact in Europe there are rarely any pro-Israel stories, there are only pro-Palestinians stories!
Again the confusion between those who claim to of Jewish heritage, and those who are actually practicing Jews will lead to this misunderstanding. Granted there seems to be a bit of overrepresentation of "Jews" in the upper echelons of US media... most of these are hardly representative of the "real" Jews.

As far as encouraging "race-mixing", the Jews are actually known to be willing to promote same 'race' marriage as a way of preserving their heritage. Maybe even more so than any other group that I can think of off-hand...

Bottom line is that anyone who would manipulate information to either encourage or discourage "race-mixing" is treading on others rights to make private decisions based on their own personal preferences.

Last edited:
See all white (and Black and Latino) liberal elitist, as you call them do, is protect a couples choice if they choose to marry interracially! They don't promote it in anyway by simply allowing it and protecting these couples from violence!

That is absolutely false.
Many elitists are published as promoting miscegenation as the "most intimate form of integration". They honestly are mullato supremacists. In many cases they are quite up-front that their agenda is to directly promote mixed-race marriages, speciously promoting genocide.

Rarely is protection of individual liberty mentioned in recent articles by assimilation theorists, quite the opposite. Assimilation theorists seek to limit individual freedoms in favor of what they see as "the greater good".

That is true for a majority of true Jews. Conversly the same logic applies to Muslims as well. It is always the elitists among any group of people who have hatred in their hearts, not the common folk.
Truth is in my experience I found that the same with most Americans of Arab descent!

Christian and Jew are both people of faith.
They both are under assault from athiestic, morally corrupt elitists. The muslim in the middle east as a threat pales in comparison to the threat of elitism that is brewing on our doorstep. At least here in the United States.
I dis argree. I think most aren't people of faith! However I agree that both are under assault.

There certainly is a confusion between people who are "real" Jews (religious, family based people) and those who claim a Jewish heritage, though in practice are actually athiests with little respect for any religion, even Judaism.
Its a huge misconception! Judaism is a religion, but antisemites and bigots are view them as a race.

Funny thing about this thread is that the biggest thread to Jews is interfaith mixing! Probably 90% of male Jews that marry someone of faith do not pass their religion onto their children and probably 60-70% of Jewish woment of interfaith marriage also do the same! Funny the antisemites say Jews push the mixing, but in reality, mixing hurts their numbers more than anyone!

actually athiests with little respect for any religion, even Judaism.
Yea like this Jew! Although I thank god we have Christian Evangenicals in this country, since they as a whole are the most generous, kind, and YES accepting (well unless your gay) and charitable; I like belief in the higher power is ridiculous and illogical!

Again the confusion between those who claim to of Jewish heritage, and those who are actually practicing Jews will lead to this misunderstanding. Granted there seems to be a bit of overrepresentation of "Jews" in the upper echelons of US media... most of these are hardly representative of the "real" Jews.
Well stated. The antisemites think that Jews meet in some big zionism meeting and plot day and night. That we wake up and think what can I do for Israel and subverge the White Christian man (and Arab Muslim Man) today!

As far as encouraging "race-mixing", the Jews are actually known to be willing to promote same 'race' marriage as a way of preserving their heritage. Maybe even more so than any other group that I can think of off-hand...
I would say that has to do more with a greater percent of Jews being hippies leftist! I wouldn't still say they encourage it, rather they just don't fight against it, shun people of interracial marriages and do what they can to protect it if someone choose to interracially marry!

Bottom line is that anyone who would manipulate information to either encourage or discourage "race-mixing" is treading on others rights to make private decisions based on their own personal preferences.
Well put!

Forum List

Back