American Muslims Condemn Fort Hood Shooting

Insincere bullshit proves nothing. They just put on a show and then send their contributions to the terrorist cause. They look like they're just waiting for a chance to shoot you in the back.

Insincere bullshit proves nothing. They just put on a show and then send their contributions to the terrorist cause. They look like they're just waiting for a chance to shoot you in the back.

I understand the sentiment but I know some people who practice the muslim faith and they dont fit the description.

Great people and are not all extreme like you see in the news. They dont care that I dont follow islam and they are like many american catholics, they dont completely follow every rule of islam.

Maybe I'm just blinded by my love of the freedom of religion.

We are overreaching once again. American Muslims have, for the most part, been good citizens. They rarely break the law, pay taxes, raise families....just like other Americans

If you bother to ask, you will find almost all are outraged by the attacks and how it reflects on them

We don't want to reopen Japanese internment camps

We are overreaching once again. American Muslims have, for the most part, been good citizens. They rarely break the law, pay taxes, raise families....just like other Americans

If you bother to ask, you will find almost all are outraged by the attacks and how it reflects on them. We don't want to reopen Japanese internment camps

Deportation not internment camps.

I don't trust them They have proven time and again to be anti-American and untrustworthy. From Akbar killing his commanders with a grenade in the Gulf War, to Muhammed (Farakkhan's personal body guard) & Malvo, to Ft. Hood, to 9/11, to the 1993 WTC bombing, to the guy just arrested in Ft. Worth for trying to blow building up, to the many attacks that were thwarted.

How stupid / gullible are people. They simply aren't worth the danger of having them here. Look at Sharia Law, what do they do to homos? Stone them, r bury them in sand up to their necks? Look at "honor killings. Tell me your devout muslims wouldn't do it, uh-huh.

They simply don't fit in, and I don't feel the need to bend around them. Hopefully a few bacon bits in their food will keep them away.

If you bother to ask, you will find almost all are outraged by the attacks and how it reflects on them. We don't want to reopen Japanese internment camps

I don't trust them They have proven time and again to be anti-American and untrustworthy. From Akbar killing his commanders with a grenade in the Gulf War, to Muhammed (Farakkhan's personal body guard) & Malvo, to Ft. Hood, to 9/11, to the 1993 WTC bombing, to the guy just arrested in Ft. Worth for trying to blow building up, to the many attacks that were thwarted.

How stupid / gullible are people. They simply aren't worth the danger of having them here. Look at Sharia Law, what do they do to homos? Stone them, r bury them in sand up to their necks? Look at "honor killings. Tell me your devout muslims wouldn't do it, uh-huh.

They simply don't fit in, and I don't feel the need to bend around them. Hopefully a few bacon bits in their food will keep them away.

<<<

I have a simple solution that will never be put into effect because it isn't PC. When a muslim does and act of terrorism, bury him with pigs......they believe if they are buried with pigs, they won't go to heaven....let's see how strong their faith is?

How do you deport someone who was born here?

You are generalizing and being overly skeptical. There is a SMALL percentage of the billions of Muslims that are radical dogs. The vast majority of them are relatively harmless and seek to live in peace. You should fear the radical Christians more so than the good Muslims. Radicalism sucks, no matter which side you're on.

The people you should really distrust are those in Washington...the ones pretending to protect you from yourself, all the while lining their pockets with stolen goods and undeserved power to continue the gradual but sure ruination of what is still the greatest country ever to exist.

If one of my fellow church attendees comes up to me and asks me about killing someone I am going to report them. If they want to sell me stolen merchanise, there is going to be a problem. Simply condemning the actions after the fact really makes little difference. Stop whining about mistreatment and act according to your faith.

<<<

I have a simple solution that will never be put into effect because it isn't PC. When a muslim does and act of terrorism, bury him with pigs......they believe if they are buried with pigs, they won't go to heaven....let's see how strong their faith is?

Exactly. The Black Jack Pershing solution. Mohammed should be shot with a piggie bullet, not lethal injection, and then buried inside a great big hog. He would not get to heaven, and terrorism would stop immediately like it did in the Philippines.

American Muslims Condem Fort Hood Shooting

Not good enough for some people, notably this guy:

Politicians, Muslims, and law enforcement are concerned about a 'backlash' against Muslims. Now is the time for a professional and legal backlash against the Muslim community and their leaders. Muslims know what materials are being taught in their mosques and they know many of the materials instruct young Muslims to kill innocent people who do not adhere to Sharia law. If Muslims do not want a backlash, then I would recommend a "house cleaning." Stack every Saudi, al Qaeda, Pakistani, Taliban, Hamas, and Muslim Brotherhood piece of material from their mosque and have a bonfire. Tell the American, Jewish, and Muslim community this hatred will no longer be allowed in their mosques.

Muslim Mafia Author: Now Is The Time For A 'Backlash' Against Muslims | TPMMuckraker

Forum List

Back