American muslims can be a risk to national security

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
Al Qaeda Suspect Worked at U.S. Nuclear Plants - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

An American charged in Yemen with being a member of Al Qaeda had worked at nuclear power plants in the U.S., a spokesman for a group of plants in New Jersey said Thursday. But a state official said the man did not breach security there.

Sharif Mobley, a 26-year-old natural-born U.S. citizen, was arrested in Yemen earlier this month and is accused of killing a guard in an attempt to break out of a hospital.

The FBI, the State Department and other authorities said they were trying to gather information about Mobley. But the allegations appeared to illustrate a phenomenon U.S. intelligence officials have warned about: American Muslims becoming radicalized and joining terrorist movements overseas.

Mobley was identified by Yemeni officials as a Somali-American. Mobley moved to Yemen about two years ago, supposedly to learn Arabic and study Islam, a former neighbor said.

Before that, Mobley worked for several contractors at three nuclear power plants in New Jersey from 2002 to 2008, PSE&G Nuclear spokesman Joe Delmar said. Mobley carried supplies and did maintenance work at the plants on Artificial Island in Lower Alloways Creek, and worked at other plants in the region as well.

How do we catch the fuckers if we don't do profiling?

Last edited:
Al Qaeda Suspect Worked at U.S. Nuclear Plants - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

An American charged in Yemen with being a member of Al Qaeda had worked at nuclear power plants in the U.S., a spokesman for a group of plants in New Jersey said Thursday. But a state official said the man did not breach security there.

Sharif Mobley, a 26-year-old natural-born U.S. citizen, was arrested in Yemen earlier this month and is accused of killing a guard in an attempt to break out of a hospital.

The FBI, the State Department and other authorities said they were trying to gather information about Mobley. But the allegations appeared to illustrate a phenomenon U.S. intelligence officials have warned about: American Muslims becoming radicalized and joining terrorist movements overseas.

Mobley was identified by Yemeni officials as a Somali-American. Mobley moved to Yemen about two years ago, supposedly to learn Arabic and study Islam, a former neighbor said.

Before that, Mobley worked for several contractors at three nuclear power plants in New Jersey from 2002 to 2008, PSE&G Nuclear spokesman Joe Delmar said. Mobley carried supplies and did maintenance work at the plants on Artificial Island in Lower Alloways Creek, and worked at other plants in the region as well.

How do we catch the fuckers if we don't do profiling?

OK, what terrorist acts is he accused of committing?

A.) Any American can be a risk to national security, not just Muslims.

B.) Innocent before proven guilty.

Only until terrorism ceases and desists.

We could make them really NICE camps.

i had no idea that aldrich aimes, edwin wilson and jonathan pollard were muslims.

go figure.

Who did they try and blow up?

Madame-Mim-Witch-Dragon-disney-villains-1571361-200-200.jpg

Did I say NO PURPLE DRAGONS?!

I am for profiling.
Not all Muslims are terrorists, only a small fraction.
MOST, the overwhelmingly majority, of terrorists are MUSLIM.
"Just the facts maam".

I believe that most arabs are hard working decent folks.

However, not all muslims are Al Qaida terrorists, but all Al Qaida terrorists have been muslims.

I am for profiling.

Forum List

Back