American Muslim Declares War on America

Muslims are misunderstood. They are a peacful people who desire to live in peace with all other people.

You are absolutely right. BTW.. Santa wanted me to tell you that he was going to be a little late getting to your party. He has to swing by and pick up the Easter bunny on his way and you know that rabbit is always late.:rolleyes:

It's cool. I hand-loaded the bluetips for santa's elves.:lol:

Sorry, but you will notice that I allow max free speech on this board, but I expect you to accept the responsibility that comes with it. A funeral for a KIA US military person is NOT the appropriate forum for some bitch to run her anti-American suck.

I can agree that its not appropriate place or time to protest however advocating "shooting her on the spot" is far from appropriate as well.

And of course what is appropriate and within our rights can sometime be in conflict.

I did not state she doesn't have the right to do it. However, if you want to see a case of jury nullification, put me on the jury for the MFer that kicks her ass. Your rights end where mine begin, and mine says I have a right to honor the fallen in service to this nation.

You want to disrespect THAT? Bring it.

At least *I* understand there are consequences for my actions while people like her would be whining about her "rights."

Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya. Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya. In the key of G if you please. Our president is an idiot.

I did not state she doesn't have the right to do it. However, if you want to see a case of jury nullification, put me on the jury for the MFer that kicks her ass. Your rights end where mine begin, and mine says I have a right to honor the fallen in service to this nation.

You want to disrespect THAT? Bring it.

At least *I* understand there are consequences for my actions while people like her would be whining about her "rights."

I have no doubt that many would feel little sympathy for the women. However, physically assulting someone in that situation is both criminal and inappropriate... that would even extend to Fred Phelps and his "God Hates Fags" assholes or the "9/11 Truthers" who are comprised of the biggest idiots to walk this earth.

Hey folks I wasn't serious that she should be shot on the spot, although if some crazy roughed her up, I'd find it difficult to have sympathy for her.

Does it surprise you that an American Muslim would kill Christian Americans? Are you that naive? The USA has declared war on the Muslim world. This young man was simply fighting that war on US soil. Americans occupy his homeland and kill his countrymen. Why would he not do the same in America?

allah akbar !

Muslims are misunderstood. They are a peacful people who desire to live in peace with all other people.

idiot-0011.gif

Y'know, it's rather sad, but I saw a gaggle of 4 Arabs in the grocery store today. I watched them like a hawk. Whine and snivel all you want and call me whatever. I spent too much time in the ME to NOT wonder which one has the TNT vest on.

a GAGGLE?.....:lol:

Forum List

Back