American Muslim Declares War on America

The Muslim/American shooter has been charged with murder, and will be tried according to American law. Whether or not it was a hate crime or not makes no difference. It was cold blooded murder.
Jihad Watch: Jihad terror on American soil: Muslim kills soldier, wounds another at Arkansas military recruiting center

His attorney is already claiming the killer was "brainwashed"...

No surprise there, next week he'll be claiming that it was the victim that brainwashed him...in the modern day lala land we live in it's never the perpertrators fault.

American born Muslim terrorist Mujahid Muhammad, aged 23, shot and killed U.S. serviceman William Long outside a military recruiting center in Arkansas. Another U.S. soldier was wounded.

Muhammed has since declared the shooting as an act of war, and urged all other American Muslims to do the same. He states what he did was not murder because it was "justified".

Long's family consider the death of their son as an act of terrorism.

During a memorial for Private Long, an American Muslim woman showed up in protest, declaring 9/11 "an inside job".

Islamist crashes memorial for U.S. soldier killed by Muslim jihadi « Creeping Sharia

I wouldn't wish that kind of pain on a CAT... but were such a protest to ever happen within my sphere of influence I would take to beating that or those individuals with every ounce of my strength without regard to their gender or 'peaceful intent'... There is no right to protest at the funeral of a fallen soldier... as such is precluded by the RESPONSIBILITY TO NOT EXERCISE ONE'S RIGHT TO THE DETRIMENT OF ANOTHER AND SUCH SHOULD BE MODERATED BY THE DUTY TO DEFEND ONE'S RIGHTS...

I suspect that it wouldn't take too damn long to see this kind of thing shut right the hell down, in the wake of a few funerals which resulted from such protests...

And it's a RARE jury which would convict someone who did so... of any sort of a crime; on the assumption that such occurs in America... and not on foreign soil, like somewhere in the NE, or the land of fruits and nuts... CALEEFORNEEAAAH

And you can be assured, if it was a pro-life protest at a memorial of the abortion doctor, the media would be on it post haste and it would be considered big news.

This protest....nothing.

Precisely... As I've said many times... This will not end well...

Anybody who would do that has got to be either crazy or brainwashed. That is no excuse for cold blooded, premeditated murder. If he is that sick, he needs to be executed so he is no longer a threat to our society. You can't cure crazy, and you can't cure brainwashed.

Does it surprise you that an American Muslim would kill Christian Americans? Are you that naive? The USA has declared war on the Muslim world. This young man was simply fighting that war on US soil. Americans occupy his homeland and kill his countrymen. Why would he not do the same in America?

The Muslim/American shooter has been charged with murder, and will be tried according to American law. Whether or not it was a hate crime or not makes no difference. It was cold blooded murder.
Jihad Watch: Jihad terror on American soil: Muslim kills soldier, wounds another at Arkansas military recruiting center

Uh yeah... but he's committed TREASON... with murder being the means by which he DEMONSTRATED THAT TREASON.

What SHOULD HAPPEN, is that the ENTIRE MOSQUE from whence that traitor 'worshipped' should be rounded up and 'debriefed'... and such treated for what it IS... a nest of looming insurgents, who have waged war on the US and taken measures to engage her in such; deceptively using the civil trust of our culture by which to foment treason and undermine this culture.

Uh yeah... but he's committed TREASON... with murder being the means by which he DEMONSTRATED THAT TREASON.

What SHOULD HAPPEN, is that the ENTIRE MOSQUE from whence that traitor 'worshipped' should be rounded up and 'debriefed'... and such treated for what it IS... a nest of looming insurgents, who have waged war on the US and taken measures to engage her in such; deceptively using the civil trust of our culture by which to foment treason and undermine this culture.

I would assume that is in fact taking place.

At least I hope so.

Then again, with this administration, who knows....

I would assume that is in fact taking place.

At least I hope so.

Then again, with this administration, who knows....

Not a CHANCE...

You will NEVER FIND a leftist advancing treason charges upon anyone... the reason is that the left IS, by default, as a function of its very existance... TREASONOUS.

Where an individual is tried for treason, the scope of treason must be discussed... the history of treason explored; and the basis FOR, the REASON WHY THE CULTURE NEEDS LAWS AGAINST TREASON... must be debated during such a trial and there is no WAY one can get through ANY of THAT and not immediately recognize that problem for the 'dissenter...' Those who simply feel that the US is wrong, across the board and who take action of one form or another to MAKE AMERICA RIGHT! After all, how many of these idiots have we seen explain quite emphatically that America isn't ANYTHING, but a collection of people with differing ideas... there's nothing to be LOYAL TO, in the minds of the left... See the problem?

And that's all this Muslim did...

Those who think, for ONE SECOND, that this Muslim piece of shit will not be held up by the left as a HERO... as a VICTIM, before this is over, is either delusional or just hasn't been paying attention.

So NO... the Hussein Justice Department will not be trying this Muslim as a TRAITOR... because to BE A TRAITOR, he HAS to be a US citizen who has adhered to the enemy of the US during a time of War... and the Hussein Regime is doing everything they can do to NOT inform the US citizenry that THERE IS NO MORE WAR... that the US is NOT at war... that we're back to a pre-9-11 mentality where we treat terrorism as a LAW ENFORCEMENT matter... which means that it is only a matter of time before we get hit again and IF they ADMIT IT... then it will just be THAT much easier to conclude whose responsible... and it will be VERY DIFFICULT to push it over on you know who...

Does it surprise you that an American Muslim would kill Christian Americans? Are you that naive? The USA has declared war on the Muslim world. This young man was simply fighting that war on US soil. Americans occupy his homeland and kill his countrymen. Why would he not do the same in America?

OH! I hadn't read this post...

So the left has already turned the Muslim piece of shit into the victim... excellent.

As I said... this will not end well.

Muslims are misunderstood. They are a peacful people who desire to live in peace with all other people.

American born Muslim terrorist Mujahid Muhammad, aged 23, shot and killed U.S. serviceman William Long outside a military recruiting center in Arkansas. Another U.S. soldier was wounded.

Muhammed has since declared the shooting as an act of war, and urged all other American Muslims to do the same. He states what he did was not murder because it was "justified".

During a memorial for Private Long, an American Muslim woman showed up in protest, declaring 9/11 "an inside job".

Islamist crashes memorial for U.S. soldier killed by Muslim jihadi « Creeping Sharia

Y'know, it's rather sad, but I saw a gaggle of 4 Arabs in the grocery store today. I watched them like a hawk. Whine and snivel all you want and call me whatever. I spent too much time in the ME to NOT wonder which one has the TNT vest on.

Shoot her on the spot. That's what they would do in Saudi Arabia.
For exercising her right to free speech? this isn't Saudi Arabia and by doing that we'd just be turning her into another matyr for the looney, radical muslim cowards to fawn over. The best thing we can do IMHO is point out the fact that she and people that believe the thngs she espouses are fringe lunatics, make fun of her and put her and her ilk on the margins of society where they belong, not put them front and center in the media. See how she likes being the object of ridicule and generally shunned by the rest of society for a while, bet that'll change her tune.

Since when does shooting someone fall under exercising your right to free speech?

I want you to find me THAT legal precedent.

S'Cuse me your honor, I was just exercising my right to free speech when I shot my son in law's kneecaps off.:cool:

Just wondering, what was the family in-put that led Carlos Bledsoe, 24, of Little Rock, who was going by the name of Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad, to become the insane America-hating murderer that he is?

And could there be similarities with the family of John Walker Lindh, the over-privileged son of sunny California, whose parents told him to follow his star- not knowing it would be under a crescent?

Shoot her on the spot. That's what they would do in Saudi Arabia.
For exercising her right to free speech? this isn't Saudi Arabia and by doing that we'd just be turning her into another matyr for the looney, radical muslim cowards to fawn over. The best thing we can do IMHO is point out the fact that she and people that believe the thngs she espouses are fringe lunatics, make fun of her and put her and her ilk on the margins of society where they belong, not put them front and center in the media. See how she likes being the object of ridicule and generally shunned by the rest of society for a while, bet that'll change her tune.
Since when does shooting someone fall under exercising your right to free speech?
QUOTE]

Its not... He was refering to the woman protesting at the funeral saying 9/11 was an inside job. However tasteless it may be she was excercising her right to free speech.

Y'know, it's rather sad, but I saw a gaggle of 4 Arabs in the grocery store today. I watched them like a hawk. Whine and snivel all you want and call me whatever. I spent too much time in the ME to NOT wonder which one has the TNT vest on.

The one who is calmest, they are always the one - due to brainwashing techniques, valium, or mental commitment, the others may be there because their families were threatened...

QUOTE]

Its not... He was refering to the woman protesting at the funeral saying 9/11 was an inside job. However tasteless it may be she was excercising her right to free speech.

Sorry, but you will notice that I allow max free speech on this board, but I expect you to accept the responsibility that comes with it. A funeral for a KIA US military person is NOT the appropriate forum for some bitch to run her anti-American suck.

The one who is calmest, they are always the one - due to brainwashing techniques, valium, or mental commitment, the others may be there because their families were threatened...

I'll go with my judgment. I made sure I could shove my wife and myself into the next aisle. They knew I was watching them and I didn't give a damn. Obviously, they didn't have any explosives and short of that, seemed to be missing their balls.

Not that I am intimidating or anything ...:eusa_whistle:

Muslims are misunderstood. They are a peacful people who desire to live in peace with all other people.

You are absolutely right. BTW.. Santa wanted me to tell you that he was going to be a little late getting to your party. He has to swing by and pick up the Easter bunny on his way and you know that rabbit is always late.:rolleyes:

QUOTE]

Sorry, but you will notice that I allow max free speech on this board, but I expect you to accept the responsibility that comes with it. A funeral for a KIA US military person is NOT the appropriate forum for some bitch to run her anti-American suck.

I can agree that its not appropriate place or time to protest however advocating "shooting her on the spot" is far from appropriate as well.

And of course what is appropriate and within our rights can sometime be in conflict.

Forum List

Back