American Muscle our Foreign Turner

American Muscle or Foreign Tuner?

• Total voters
In my youth, it was all American Muscle...but today, with computerization, the tuner gives muscle a run for it's money.

So, which side of the great debate do you come down on?

There's no substitute for cubic inches!

American muscle died years ago. Its only a fairy tail now.

I've worn out 3 cars with the 389 Pontiac engine I inherited from the parents. I'll get a new one to drop it into next summer.

It's not a fairy tale, it's a living legend!

Thats good, I drove a ford ranger that got to 200,500 miles. Loved that truck. But before the bailout, GM, Dodge, and chevy were being assembled in Mexico. The bailout just made me hate them more. Other then the ford, Jap rides have been the most reliable rides I have ever had. May not get 900 horsepower but I really dont need that. Used to be a big Jeep guy, but they have went down the tubes to all the way down to the dealerships where I would have to go to buy the stupidest parts. With the jap rides, Nissan Pathfinder specifically, All the parts are at the parts store, and when I do have to go to a dealership, the counter guys have a clue what im after, and where its at. It took a long time for me to change over, but I did. The last Jeep I had was recalled twice to have the transmission swapped. The first one they put the same model of bad transmission in that needed replaced. So as for warranty work, recalls, durability and so on the imports just have it for the most part. A Ford is about the only American vehicle I would consider.

There is no replacement for displacement! I have been a loyal ford owner my whole life and love the "American Muscle".

Ford Mustang 5.0 FTW or just the Ford GT :D

I have this:

IMG_7421.JPG

and this:

rtu_2008-ford-mustang-bullitt_lead1.jpg

I love them both, but the Boss 302 is a great ride and with the restrict plates removed from the side exhaust and the track key tune it's even better.

Ford Mustang 5.0 FTW or just the Ford GT :D

I have this:

IMG_7421.JPG

and this:

rtu_2008-ford-mustang-bullitt_lead1.jpg

I love them both, but the Boss 302 is a great ride and with the restrict plates removed from the side exhaust and the track key tune it's even better.

I have a 07 GT Love it. But the 5.0's and boss's are just sick.

The 08 Bullitt is a 4.6, but the handling package and the exhaust note are great. I got the 2013 Boss 302 a couple months ago and it's great for driving through the mountains in Northern Arizona. Plus you get do a day of high performance driving:

"Buying a Mustang has always been a unique experience but with the new Boss® 302, the experience now “goes to eleven.” As part of a new complimentary program offered through Team Mustang and Ford Racing, owners of the new Boss® 302 will be entitled to an on-track driving experience to learn just what their car is capable of on and off the track."

"The Boss Track Attack, conducted by the Ford Racing High Performance Driving School at Miller Motorsports Park, features a full Boss immersion, driving instruction and plenty of track time with racers and professional instructors. The experience is designed to give Boss owners a comprehensive, hands-on look at exactly what their cars are capable of – and just how much fun they can be."

http://www.bosstrackattack.com/about.html

Forum List

Back