American media is determined to PROVE that Trump is correct, they ARE the enemy of the people

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Twice in less than a month our media has attacked and endangered children

just last month they got excited to side with an Indian racist & create problems (such as death threats and doxxing) of high schoolers. They STILL have not come out to set the record 100% straight; no condemnation of the black or Indian racists that accosted those poor kids

and then last night, young Joshua Trump was a guest of POTUS at the SOTU. Why? Because the boy is getting bullied at school by "tolerant & loving" leftists because of his last name

The kid fell asleep & the media reports it and shows photos, thereby GUARANTEEING that he will be the victim of more harassment

We have known for a long time that most of the media is essentially a propaganda arm for left wingers and democrat; but they are reaching new lows. Doing things to hurt kids, just because of politics

Gestapo State, that's what these vile & evil people want

It's so disgusting, I can't hardly believe it

These same fools will defend mentally ill homosexuals that sexually abuse kids (or they will ignore it and not report on it, can't paint mentally ill gays in a bad light)

Like I said, Donald Trump is correct; a large portion of the American media is truly the enemy of decency & the people.

Well wadaya expect from the media Chrissy Matthews-types who get a thrill up their legs (read: hard-on) just listening to a girly man reading a TelePrompTer speech? They’ve morphed from an officiating crew into a huge cheerleading squad. The only surprising thing to me is they’ve yet to figure out how much their incredible bias has helped Trump since the day he announced his candidacy. A very special kind of stupid IMO,

Forum List

Back