American Man
Stay away from mee eee
American Man
Stay away from mee eee
Don't come hangin out round my door
don't wanna see yer face no more
American Man
Yeah... American Man

I wonder how it came to be American Woman in those lyrics? She's weilds some power, I know that much.

In my day what made a man was simply the chromosome. There was no guessing on the subject. Like with Anne Couture, she scares me.

Peace

Mister Flew

I admit i am old enough to be a guess who fan.
from;
"American Woman"

And then came "American Woman."

"It started as a jam," said co-writer Kale. "We were playing in Ontario after being on the road in the States, trying to solidify our hold in the American marketplace with 'These Eyes.' We were playing a two-set situation, and for one reason or another we were late getting back onstage for the second set. In order to dispel the ominous air that was hanging over the place -- as we raced on the stage, one by one we picked up on just this simple rhythm. Cummings came up, ad-libbed some lyrics, and it worked. We recorded it just like that. It was an accident -- completely spontaneous.

"'American Woman' was also controversial. The popular misconception was that it was a chauvinistic tune, which was anything but the case. The fact was, we came from a very strait-laced, conservative, laid-back country, and all of a sudden, there we were in Chicago, Detroit, New York -- all these horrendously large places with their big city problems. After that one particularly grinding tour, it was just a real treat to go home and see the girls we had grown up with. Also, the war was going on, and that was terribly unpopular. We didn't have a draft system in Canada, and we were grateful for that. A lot of people called in anti-American, but it wasn't really. We weren't anti-anything. John Lennon once said that the meanings of all songs come after they are recorded. Someone else has to interpret them."

"Time, for 85 percent of women, is the most important factor for sex.

Some female insects have sex with a whole lineup of males. They collect the sperm in a so-called sperm bank and they only decide afterwards which one may impregnate her.

Girls brought up in harmonious families become sexually mature later.

68 percent of lesbian women enjoy sex everytime. Women, who sleep with men, only enjoy it 33 percent of the time. (Female National Survey 2006)

The American company Unilever asked 1000 women how long they would give up sex, in exchange for a wardrobe full of new clothes? The majority said 15 months.

83 percent of women would go celibate for a year in exchange for 100.000 euros."

found somewhere

Forum List

Back