American logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does my money have to take care of any one besides my family?
Social contract. You made it in a society where the rich took care of the rest us and that allowed you to become rich yourself. Now you want to cut the people who aren't rich off now that you've made it? You want to change the rules? What a ignorant selfish prick.

Social contract. You made it in a society where the rich took care of the rest us and that allowed you to become rich yourself. Now you want to cut the people who aren't rich off now that you've made it? You want to change the rules? What a ignorant selfish prick.
Rich? Only with the luv of my family n God. Again why do I have to support anyone with my money? I didn't sign any contract, the gov. Steals my money n threatens me with jail time if I don't pay. This money u freely want to give, where does it really go? Ur supporting theft n I'm the selfish one.

Rich? Only with the luv of my family n God. Again why do I have to support anyone with my money? I didn't sign any contract, the gov. Steals my money n threatens me with jail time if I don't pay. This money u freely want to give, where does it really go? Ur supporting theft n I'm the selfish one.
You were born into this society and that's the way things worked when you were born. Your parents were able to save and make a decent living. You were able to afford affordable college. You were paid a decent wage after you graduated. You paid a fair share of taxes. We had a progressive tax. The rich paying more allowed you to succeed. Otherwise, we'd be like god damn India. If you aren't born rich, you'll never be rich.

Republicans want to remove the ladder of success after they climbed it. You don't have any idea how many liberal social services/programs/policies helped you be the ignorant arrogant middle class person you are today. Now you know.

You don't support anyone with your money you broke ass. The rich support you. And the rich supported them before they became rich. It's how things work around here.

Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes

Read this and wake up.

You answer your own question; one helps others because one believes in 'God', and that's what 'God' said to do.
People who don't believe in 'God' help others because they believe in people.

You answer your own question; one helps others because one believes in 'God', and that's what 'God' said to do.
It's funny I'm an atheist and I don't want anyone living in poverty but the god fearing christians have absolutely no problem with people starving suffering and dying. They WILL NOT give their money to help the less fortunate and at the same time say they give a lot to charity. Maybe they don't think god gives them credit when they are forced to give to charity via taxes.

Maybe 'God' makes people pass tax laws because 'believers' won't give.
After all, if 'God' exists, what could happen that was not 'God's' will?

upload_2016-4-28_11-56-21.png

You don't support anyone with your money you broke ass. The rich support you. And the rich supported them before they became rich. It's how things work around here.

Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes

Read this and wake up.
No I support myself don't pretend like u know me.lol

Exactly free will, no force now ur catching on.

It's funny I'm an atheist and I don't want anyone living in poverty but the god fearing christians have absolutely no problem with people starving suffering and dying. They WILL NOT give their money to help the less fortunate and at the same time say they give a lot to charity. Maybe they don't think god gives them credit when they are forced to give to charity via taxes.
Why r u so angry, not all Christians r liars. I wAnt the right to be able to choose that's it, God is luv that's why he gives us free will, no control, alot of Christians r confused.

I'm no republican, just a simple man who wAnts to live my life without so much control from the man.

If you fear force, you can safely direct yourself at others than I, as none will ever come from me except in self defense.

If you fear force, you can safely direct yourself at others than I, as none will ever come from me except in self defense.
Why do people relate fear with not wanting to b controlled. One question please. what is theft to u?

'Fear' is not necessarily a strong word. It was not intended to intimidate.
Theft can be defined in the simplest terms as taking what belongs to another without permission. The simplest terms, however, are often used in much more complex contexts.
Taxation in a representative democracy is not theft because consent is implied. By participating in the system, we consent to wealth being used collectively.
You must admit, in the setting of society, if Christianity functioned at present as it should, we would need less government.

Theft can be defined in the simplest terms as taking what belongs to another without permission. The simplest terms, however, are often used in much more complex contexts.
Taxation in a representative democracy is not theft because consent is implied. By participating in the system, we consent to wealth being used collectively.
You must admit, in the setting of society, if Christianity functioned at present as it should, we would need less government.
U say consent I say cohersed. But we both know there r other wsyst the gov. Can bring in revenue. Christianity is not to blame, those who claim to b Christian n r not r.

U say consent I say cohersed. But we both know there r other wsyst the gov. Can bring in revenue. Christianity is not to blame, those who claim to b Christian n r not r.

Have you ever considered learning English?

This thread has nothing to do with race relations and it does not meet thread creation requirements in the first place. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back