Status
Not open for further replies.

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
12804667_1171947259495712_7999549674970461754_n.jpg

·

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...20714041780.1073741828.100009515962716&type=3

OP is ignorant. Give me proof that what your saying is true. a picture on the internet can easily be a lie, as liberals tend to use the internet.

"The national infatuation with pointless defense spending has generated expenditures that are utterly out of control. Spending rose gradually at first from its 1995 low, then soared after the terrorist attacks of 2001, reaching a high of $653 billion for fiscal year 2009 with no end in sight as the major presidential candidates had pledged to further increase the Pentagon's budget. They made these promises despite the fact that the United States at that time spent more on defense than all the rest of the world put together. China, the second most heavily armed state, had a military budget one-tenth the size of America's. Even the gigantic U.S. figure grossly underestimates the real costs of maintaining a bloated military establishment. The War Resisters League, a pacifist organization and therefore hardly impartial, compiled an interesting analysis of the full costs in fiscal year 2009 using official government publications. It is entitled "Where Your Income Tax Money Really Goes" and can be found on the organization's website, www.warresisters.org/pages/piechart.htm. As we have seen, the Pentagon's books are impossible to audit, but using publications from the Congressional Budget Office and other sources the League was able to paint a better and darker picture than one finds in most discussions of military costs." pps 387,388 'A Bubble in Time: America During the Interwar Years, 1989-2001' by William L. O'Neill

Pie Chart Flyers - Where Your Income Tax Money Really Goes

Here’s Where Your Tax Dollars Go

"The national infatuation with pointless defense spending has generated expenditures that are utterly out of control. Spending rose gradually at first from its 1995 low, then soared after the terrorist attacks of 2001, reaching a high of $653 billion for fiscal year 2009 with no end in sight as the major presidential candidates had pledged to further increase the Pentagon's budget. They made these promises despite the fact that the United States at that time spent more on defense than all the rest of the world put together. China, the second most heavily armed state, had a military budget one-tenth the size of America's. Even the gigantic U.S. figure grossly underestimates the real costs of maintaining a bloated military establishment. The War Resisters League, a pacifist organization and therefore hardly impartial, compiled an interesting analysis of the full costs in fiscal year 2009 using official government publications. It is entitled "Where Your Income Tax Money Really Goes" and can be found on the organization's website, www.warresisters.org/pages/piechart.htm. As we have seen, the Pentagon's books are impossible to audit, but using publications from the Congressional Budget Office and other sources the League was able to paint a better and darker picture than one finds in most discussions of military costs." pps 387,388 'A Bubble in Time: America During the Interwar Years, 1989-2001' by William L. O'Neill

Pie Chart Flyers - Where Your Income Tax Money Really Goes

Here’s Where Your Tax Dollars Go

still a better investment then handouts for mooching loosers

We told leftist not to involve us in WW1
but they did, millions died
they said they learned their lesson, that was, of course, a lie.

We told leftist not to get involved with WW2
but they did, and millions died

then on to Korea and Veit Nam, Bay of Pigs and the Cold war.

All the wars, all the crap we are mired in, is b/c you fucking leftist wouldn't listen. This is what we told you would happen.

And now you cry about it.

All the wars, all the crap we are mired in, is b/c you fucking leftist wouldn't listen. This is what we told you would happen.

dont forget its leftists who encouraged terrorist 2 attack 9/11 and forced us to go to iraq

dont forget its leftists who encouraged terrorist 2 attack 9/11 and forced us to go to iraq
Idk about 'encouraged', allowed, possibly, but I'm sure no one could have foreseen that day.

and everyone voted for Iraq, it was unfinished business.

OP is ignorant. Give me proof that what your saying is true. a picture on the internet can easily be a lie, as liberals tend to use the internet.

Proof of what?

Proof that the US spends more money on the military than the next nine countries together do?
Proof that the US gives loads of money to Israel?
Proof that the US spends loads of money on surveillance and spying?

US Military Spending for 2016 - Charts

$799 billion in 2015

That includes $12.9 billion spend on foreign military aid.

Proof of what?

Proof that the US spends more money on the military than the next nine countries together do?

$799 billion in 2015

Okay but proove that its true.

Proof of what?

$799 billion in 2015

Proove isn't in my vocabulary.

Prove is. What do you want to mean by this? I can't even prove we exist. I can't prove the Earth exists. I can't prove the universe exists. So..... what?

Or do you just want a website that shows that this is the case? Well I did that.

Proof of what?

$799 billion in 2015

Prove is. What do you want to mean by this? I can't even prove we exist. I can't prove the Earth exists. I can't prove the universe exists. So..... what?

Or do you just want a website that shows that this is the case? Well I did that.
Oh your pretending your so deep now when your just asking dumbass questions of course we exist God Created us in His own image,, it says so in the Bible
^^^an example of solid proof right their

Proof of what?

$799 billion in 2015

Oh your pretending your so deep now when your just asking dumbass questions of course we exist God Created us in His own image,, it says so in the Bible
^^^an example of solid proof right their

Yeah, sure thing.... not really sure where you're going with this. I'm thinking sarcasm, but you never really know.

So, what is your point?

Canada is just north of you
Republicans don't like government jobs but what would happen to our fake economy if we cut off half of the government contractors who's only customer is the gov
what company has only the gov as a customer?

but we would lower the debt drastically

pfft, kidding, the gov would waste it another way

Canada is just north of you
Republicans don't like government jobs but what would happen to our fake economy if we cut off half of the government contractors who's only customer is the gov
what company has only the gov as a customer?

but we would lower the debt drastically

pfft, kidding, the gov would waste it another way

Yea, they would waste it on infrastructure, police, R&D, etc.

And you are right. These defense contractors probably sell their weapons to the enemy too. Not just to our government

List of United States defense contractors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

nah that punk-azzedbi=ush started that war with sadamn cause sadamn dissed his daddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back