American Legion calls for full investigation into Israel’s attack on the USS Liberty

A couple things, even if someone hates Jews, you should probably just explain why what they posted is incorrect. Attacking someone as a someone who hates Jews does not win an argument.

And this is just abhorrent:
"I have nothing against Blacks, I believe every White man should own one!"

As far as the Liberty goes, havn't tapes been released that proved that the Israelis knew? I am not sure why this is still such a difficult issue.

A couple things, even if someone hates Jews, you should probably just explain why what they posted is incorrect. Attacking someone as a someone who hates Jews does not win an argument.

As far as the Liberty goes, havn't tapes been released that proved that the Israelis knew? I am not sure why this is still such a difficult issue.
Jew haters stick to the Liberty like flies to shit. It is the ONE incident about 50 years ago, where Jews are involved in the killing of Americans, during the heat of an all out war. But it was an accident, the Israelis claimed so, and the American investigative committees concluded the same.

In essence when a Jew hater brings up the Liberty they are waving the white flag of defeat.

it was an accident, the Israelis claimed so

Well, that's gotta make it the truth then...

Just like Hannity on Fox said that there was more gun crime in France than in the US! Schmuck!

Oh wait... You love Fox News don't you!

Just like Hannity on Fox said that there was more gun crime in France than in the US! Schmuck!

And I bet you're a big fan of CNN and MSNBC fake news? Whatever happened to your beloved Al Jazeera propaganda network, oh that's right, they left the US with their tails between their asses!

If jews gave up an inch of the control they have wormed and bribed their way into, that might start their loss of control entirely

If jews gave up an inch of the control they have wormed and bribed their way into, that might start their loss of control entirely
Just jump on the Jew hate bandwagon, why don't you? You guys are so predictable.

I was responding to being called a "Jew-hater", a well-worn slur just like "Christ-killer".
You ARE a Jew-hater.

cnelsen jews usmessageboard - Google Search

US Consul: "Jews of the worst type". | US Message Board ...
www.usmessageboard.com › US Discussion › HistorySep 5, 2017 - 10 posts - ‎8 authors
cnelsen said: ↑. Document 861.00/2205 in the National Archives from Consul Caldwell in Vladivostock (Russia) on 5 July 1918 describes, ...

Another rabbi admits the real reason Jews opened our ...
10 posts
Sep 11, 2017

The mindset that makes Jews a world-threat
10 posts
May 12, 2017
The Jews exist!
10 posts
Apr 19, 2017

More results from www.usmessageboard.com

+
Funny how these dirtbags pretend not to be Jew haters. They are Neo Nazis that say, "I have nothing against Blacks, I believe every White man should own one!" :lmao:

Why would racists want to own a Black man?

Refresh our memory, was it Jews that rammed airplanes into skyscrapers in New York killing 3000, or your coreligionist Muslims?

No Arab I know of denies Arab complicity in 9-11 (though there may be some fellow Semites who do). But in any case, 9-11 doesn't excuse Israel's attack on the Liberty. Just own up for once. What are you? Some kind of alien who doesn't understand simple human decency?
You know a lot of Arabs, eh?

Just pointing out that you mentioned "Jews are the most murderous cult" forgetting the horrific atrocities committed by Muslims and Christians throughout history. In comparison Jews are actually one of the most peaceful, non violent, people in history.

Uh, Jews number far less than Muslims, or Christians.

And I bet you're a big fan of CNN and MSNBC fake news? Whatever happened to your beloved Al Jazeera propaganda network, oh that's right, they left the US with their tails between their asses!

Oddly enough CNN and MSNBC are no better than your beloved Fox! But thanks for confirming that you are a Fox fan!

Well, thanks for confirming you are a Fox Freak, explains a lot!

CNN and MSNBC are in the same club as Fox as far as I'm concerned... I guess you use those as a secondary source for your 'knowledge'(?) :cuckoo:

Oddly enough CNN and MSNBC are no better than your beloved Fox! But thanks for confirming that you are a Fox fan!

CNN and MSNBC are in the same club as Fox as far as I'm concerned... I guess you use those as a secondary source for your 'knowledge'(?) :cuckoo:
Not a "FOX Fan" as Fox has its own shortcomings as well, but at least they haven't thrown their journalistic integrity out the window. They are the only news source, I can stand watching.

18679016_1541293079224851_2112755984_n-1.jpg

Not a "FOX Fan" as Fox has its own shortcomings as well, but at least they haven't thrown their journalistic integrity out the window. They are the only news source, I can stand watching.

"Fox" and "journalistic integrity" are words that can NEVER be used together!!

Said the Al Jazeera, CNN, MSNBC listener. Ha ha ha.

You need to read posts rather than making stuff up that makes you look like an idiot again roodboy....

I class CNN and MSNBC the same as your beloved Fox! Al Jazeera is a very special broadcast company that puts as much spin on their stories as Fox! So, no, I don't bother with any of them!

You need to read posts rather than making stuff up that makes you look like an idiot again roodboy....

I class CNN and MSNBC the same as your beloved Fox! Al Jazeera is a very special broadcast company that puts as much spin on their stories as Fox! So, no, I don't bother with any of them!
Well I don't class FOX the same, it still carries programs that are critical of both Trump and the republicans.

Has anything come of this? I wonder if the legion guys read this:
Erasing the Liberty: The Battle to Keep Alive the Memory of Israel’s Massacre on the USS Liberty | Erasing The Liberty

“Phil Tourney and Dave Gahary have captured the horror and devastation experienced by those of us who were aboard the USS Liberty on June 8, 1967. The firsthand accounts of the Israeli attack on a lightly armed U.S. intelligence gathering ship are both troubling and moving. They clearly express the organized chaos of the men who lived through this attack, an attack unique in U.S. naval history. It is clear, with documented overflights by Israel Defense Forces (IDF) reconnaissance aircraft prior to the attack, the use of unmarked IDF jets, the accuracy of IDF pilots who hit all strategic shipboard targets, and a cover story that makes no sense at all, that this was a well planned and executed Israeli attempt to remove real-time witnesses before they annexed the Palestinian lands taken as the Six-Day War wound down. Seeing the attack through the eyes of the USS Liberty crew gives the reader a sense of being there. A good read and an important historical document that exposes a new insight into previously rewritten U.S. history.”

—CTC Joseph C. Lentini, USN (Ret.)

Survivor USS Liberty (AGTR-5)

Has anything come of this? I wonder if the legion guys read this:
Erasing the Liberty: The Battle to Keep Alive the Memory of Israel’s Massacre on the USS Liberty | Erasing The Liberty

“Phil Tourney and Dave Gahary have captured the horror and devastation experienced by those of us who were aboard the USS Liberty on June 8, 1967. The firsthand accounts of the Israeli attack on a lightly armed U.S. intelligence gathering ship are both troubling and moving. They clearly express the organized chaos of the men who lived through this attack, an attack unique in U.S. naval history. It is clear, with documented overflights by Israel Defense Forces (IDF) reconnaissance aircraft prior to the attack, the use of unmarked IDF jets, the accuracy of IDF pilots who hit all strategic shipboard targets, and a cover story that makes no sense at all, that this was a well planned and executed Israeli attempt to remove real-time witnesses before they annexed the Palestinian lands taken as the Six-Day War wound down. Seeing the attack through the eyes of the USS Liberty crew gives the reader a sense of being there. A good read and an important historical document that exposes a new insight into previously rewritten U.S. history.”

—CTC Joseph C. Lentini, USN (Ret.)

Survivor USS Liberty (AGTR-5)
As opposed to how many people killed by Muslims?

Forum List

Back