American kids denied food stamps in Alabama

So let me get this straight.

Some of us are proud that Alabama is willing to let kids go hungry?

Okay, so noted.

Let them sell their nikes, cell phone and designers cloths and their dad wheels. They are nothing more than free loaders looking for handouts.
They probably already get free lunches and food bank handouts.

China seems to be the current favorite among lift wingers these days so go try to enter China illegally and then apply for public assistance. Try to get public assistance in any country in the freaking world without a passport and your kids will get food alright, while you are waiting to be deported or worse depending on the country.

This is not about deportation or illegals. Its about hungry children. Yes, they're BROWN children but children nonetheless.

I'm repulsed by the rw's in our country. They've become less than human. They're just mindless animals, no real brain at work and certainly nothing like human compassion or caring.

What disgusting sub-human scum-creatures they are.

hey dipshit.....there are many Lefties in California that would love to see that done here....i know you just cant grasp something like that coming from Lefties....are they sub-humam too?.....

So let me get this straight.

Some of us are proud that Alabama is willing to let kids go hungry?

Okay, so noted.

Their parents don't seem to give a shit if the kids go hungry, why should the rest of us. You know, the people who worked, earned money, and paid to feed our own children?
If the illegals don't like not getting freebies allocated by virtue of having spawned a porch ape or two while illegally occupying this country, let 'em take the brats back where they belong.

This is not about deportation or illegals. Its about hungry children. Yes, they're BROWN children but children nonetheless.

I'm repulsed by the rw's in our country. They've become less than human. They're just mindless animals, no real brain at work and certainly nothing like human compassion or caring.

It's about children that should not be here. It is about the illegal acts of their parents and the inability or unwillingness of the federal government to enforce their laws. It is about a state that can't afford the safety net for their own, much less even more people that obama refuses to send back to where they belong

Collecting foodstamps and welfare while sending money back to the home country every month? We are the suckers here.

Is an Anchor Baby blessed with DUAL Citizenship?

In 1998, Mexico changed its law to allow Mexican nationals and their children to have dual citizenship. they just have to apply for it here. (i have dual citizenship of US and Mexico)

Deport them with their parents. If I dumped my child at the welfare office, they would charge me with child abandonment. What kind of parent would dump their children in foster care subject to abuse and neglect. Not I.

Deportations Leave Behind Thousands Of Children In Foster Care
An unprecedented increase in the deportation of undocumented immigrants has left an estimated 5,100 children languishing in U.S. foster homes -- a troubling figure that could triple in the coming years, according to a November report from a New York-based advocacy group.

If true that these wonderful, loving parents are ditching their kids in foster care, rather than maintaining family unity by taking them with the parents, then it more clearly supports the contention that the kids exist ONLY as an anchor and a ticket for a free ride in this country.

Alabama has a very racist history. I guess they'd rather see people dying from hunger rather than give up their righteous indignation.

I wonder how these fatass Bama boys would like going to bed hungry or watching it happen to their kids.

Get them off welfare but do it in a fair and humane way. Hint: they aren't illegal if they were born here.

Alabama has a very racist history. I guess they'd rather see people dying from hunger rather than give up their righteous indignation.

I wonder how these fatass Bama boys would like going to bed hungry or watching it happen to their kids.

Get them off welfare but do it in a fair and humane way. Hint: they aren't illegal if they were born here.

None of this will be an issue once those FEMA camps are brought on line. The government can round up all children under the age of 26 and place them in government custody. The excuse will be to ensure they all get three hots and a cot, in addition to apprpriate "schooling".

In 1998, Mexico changed its law to allow Mexican nationals and their children to have dual citizenship. they just have to apply for it here. (i have dual citizenship of US and Mexico)

Deport them with their parents. If I dumped my child at the welfare office, they would charge me with child abandonment. What kind of parent would dump their children in foster care subject to abuse and neglect. Not I.

An unprecedented increase in the deportation of undocumented immigrants has left an estimated 5,100 children languishing in U.S. foster homes -- a troubling figure that could triple in the coming years, according to a November report from a New York-based advocacy group.

If true that these wonderful, loving parents are ditching their kids in foster care, rather than maintaining family unity by taking them with the parents, then it more clearly supports the contention that the kids exist ONLY as an anchor and a ticket for a free ride in this country.

If they can totally overwhelm the system with unwanted children they may be able to join the US and mexico into one social network. Cloward-Piven at work.

That's sad. What is wrong with Alabama that they'd punish American children?

I was watching Tosh.0 the other day, and he's got this video of a baby, somewhere past infant but not quite a toddler, crawling around and cooing at her father, and one of her goo goo sounds comes out sounding like a nearly perfectly pronounced N word. They cut back to Daniel Tosh and he goes, "That was her first word! It's not on the video, but her next words were 'Roll Tide'"

I was crying.

Hint: Their parents are illegal. Send the parents back to their home country. If the kids want to return when they are adults, they are US Citizens and can return - without their illegal parents.

Children should not have to suffer the negative consequences of their parents' poor decisions . Illegal Mexican immigrants shouldn’t BE HERE, either. The parents that illegally immigrate and involve their kin are at fault here, not immigration laws. The positive side here is, they can again try to immigrate LEGALY. Nobody is being hurt here. Parents and children are kept together when deported, and they always have a choice to do the right thing and follow the law.

While I fully support a constitutional amendment to thwart the anchor baby issue, the fact of the matter is that these are American citizens we're talking about. This law does not accomplish the goal of stronger immigration policy and enforcement. It underscores the problems that arise from a lack of strong policy and enforcement. When we have to resort to punishing American citizens in hopes of protecting the interests of American citizens by combating illegal immigration, to say that our system is broken is a grave understatement. This country needs to embrace establishing a very strong immigration policy, and to enforce it with zeal.

Down in the comment section in the Yahoo news article someone posted this most amazing freaking idea!!

"Sorry but if they want to come to this country they need to wait on the line to get a visa just like i did legally form Ecuador."

Wow! What an awesome thought .

Oh and by the way, if one reads the article the Southern Poverty Law Center said 5 phone calls have been received.

And then you have the response.

Barry Spear, a spokesman for Alabama's Department of Human Services, said in an email to Yahoo News that it is not the agency's policy to demand proof of citizenship from the guardians of Americans who need food stamps. "We are unaware of any violations of the policy," Spear said.

No policy to demand proof of citizenship apparently.

Southern Poverty Law Center has an agenda.

Forum List

Back