American Justice: Just when you thought you'd seen it all

Well. Now I've seen it all.

Santanists suing??

Wonder is Satan will lend a hand??

What I found hilarious wasn't the fact that these Satanists were suing, it's that they're bitching about Satan's reputation getting a bad rap from the Media. ;)
And I thought under age orgies were implied! No mention of that? I had no intention of watching this, as I'm watching Godless with my wife at night, and started the movie Apostle because I wake up early and cannot stand the news or espn. But I may have to take a gander.

Source: CNBC.COM
Satanic Temple sues Netflix for $150 million for using statue of demon god in 'Sabrina'

"The Satanic Temple is suing Netflix and Warner Brothers for $150 million, saying the companies infringed on its copyrights, violated its trademark, and caused injury to its business reputation, according to court documents filed on Thursday in a New York district court.

At the center of the controversy is Baphomet, described in the court documents as "an androgynous goat-headed deity." A statue of the satanic god surrounded by children is featured in the Netflix series "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina."

And here comes the best part …

"It does really kind of normalize this notion that the only true meaning of this type of religious identification is one that can be associated with a patriarchal, cannibalistic cult," Greaves said. "We're so inundated with this anti-Satan fiction that a lot of people think its superfluous to pursue to a claim like this at all."

So.... we have a group suing on behalf of SATAN for defamation of his character, this anti-Satan discrimination has got to stop, after all the Prince of Darkness deserves to be treated with respect and dignity, not to mention he has the RIGHT TO BE BELIEVED.

#SatanHasRightsToo
Actually, the thread premise exhibits an ignorance of American justice, and unwarranted ridicule of civil law.

Indeed, it’s cases such as this which create the jurisprudence by which other cases are evaluated and determined – many important decisions and precedent have come from cases that seemed ‘frivolous’ or ‘insignificant.’

Don’t be silly.

Militant atheistism is a requirement of communism.
Hmmm.... I guess the Communist Party in China didn't get that memo given the fact that the Chinese Government formally recognizes 5 major religions and informally recognizes 2 others.:dunno:

100%. They just don't know it but they certainly are their dupes.
So, just so I am clear--nonreligions=communist?

If that's what you're saying, go fuck yourself.
Don’t be silly.

One would think you would have known that since every single communist state was a militant atheist state.
But, I am a libertarian. Why is that shit relevant?

That's like saying "all Nazis are vegetarian, and you are a vegetarian."

Don’t be silly.

Hmmm.... I guess the Communist Party in China didn't get that memo given the fact that the Chinese Government formally recognizes 5 major religions and informally recognizes 2 others.:dunno:
It sounds like he is saying that if I don't believe in fairytales, we will all become communists.

If that be the case....I choose THOR!!!!

Valhalla, I am coming!!!

Icondude.gif

Don’t be silly.

One would think you would have known that since every single communist state was a militant atheist state.

So let me get this straight....

You're a libertarian, communist, atheist, Nazi vegetarian?

Sheesh... the voices in your head must throw some OUTRAGEOUS parties! :p

Ever since the first Charmed and Buffy I thought witches and vampire killers could be sexy.

My friend’s father referred to Charmed as the “push-up witches”. :lol:

Don’t be silly.

So let me get this straight....

You're a libertarian, communist, atheist, Nazi vegetarian?

Sheesh... the voices in your head must throw some OUTRAGEOUS parties! :p
I am also one of the Gay, Black, Nazi, Biker, Jews for Jesus.
:laughing0301:

(That was the psudonym for the band Lynchmob when they first started, right after Dokken broke up).

Forum List

Back