American Jim Crow & Racism Explained

Without sources the article has questionable creditability.
Without a brain your comments have no merit.

Still waiting for that famous African American person with straight hair. LMAO. Assfacesias.
Keep waiting or use google. :laugh:

You likely believe the Earth is flat too.
You likely believe Jesus was white too.
laugh.gif

Olive skinned

I can see you're having trouble with the quote nest so I combed through this post and extracted:

"Be so kind as to point out the side column with the sources."

The link goes to a page at the top of which is the heading "INTRODUCTION". To the right of that text is a box that says "Quick search" and directly under that, a grayed section reading "Source Materials" with links for "Texts" and another for "Images". Click on "Texts" and you get a long list of sources, in pdf form for perusal.

LMAO. Says the dolt who doesn’t know that Hamas is a terrorist group. You have zero credibility.
Says the guy that claimed there were no Black Jews in Israel. :laugh:

Whatever Captain Literal. You knew exactly what I meant. Actually you’re dumb so you did take it literally.

You don’t know shit. I bet you lied about challenging the Aryans too as you are a silly coward.
Of course I know what you meant. We all know what you meant because you posted it.
laugh.gif

"So why are there no black Jews in Israel? All are olive skinned or white?"

You'll never live that one down. :laughing0301:

I did not include immigrants. And I did follow up that there were Ethiopians but you neglect to mention that because you are dumb. Still waiting for one famous black person with naturally straight hair.

LOL you know they don’t exist. Sucks to be you.

I can see you're having trouble with the quote nest so I combed through this post and extracted:

The link goes to a page at the top of which is the heading "INTRODUCTION". To the right of that text is a box that says "Quick search" and directly under that, a grayed section reading "Source Materials" with links for "Texts" and another for "Images". Click on "Texts" and you get a long list of sources, in pdf form for perusal.

LMAO. Says the dolt who doesn’t know that Hamas is a terrorist group. You have zero credibility.

Whatever Captain Literal. You knew exactly what I meant. Actually you’re dumb so you did take it literally.

You don’t know shit. I bet you lied about challenging the Aryans too as you are a silly coward.
Of course I know what you meant. We all know what you meant because you posted it.
laugh.gif

I stand By that comment. Zero native black Jews in Israel. Your pic showed them getting off a plane. You are dumb. All you got is emojis. You and your boyfriend Marc must enjoy sharing them like the children that you are.

laugh.gif

I stand By that comment. Zero native black Jews in Israel. Your pic showed them getting off a plane. You are dumb. All you got is emojis. You and your boyfriend Marc must enjoy sharing them like the children that you are.
Only problem with that is you never said "native" and even if you had then your still wrong.
laughing0301.gif

You were literally trying to claim there were no Black people there.
laughing0301.gif

laugh.gif

Only problem with that is you never said "native" and even if you had then your still wrong.
laughing0301.gif

laughing0301.gif

Only an idiot would take that literally. There are Asians there too. We were specifically discussing natives not immigrants. Nice try though.

So still waiting for that black person with naturally straight hair. Just admit your talked out of your ass. Again.

laugh.gif

laughing0301.gif

laughing0301.gif

Only an idiot would take that literally. There are Asians there too. We were specifically discussing natives not immigrants. Nice try though.

So still waiting for that black person with naturally straight hair. Just admit your talked out of your ass. Again.

Youre the idiot that made the claim. Now you doing your best to back pedal when your claim is definitely clear.

No we werent discussing natives and even if we were you were still wrong.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laughing0301.gif

laughing0301.gif

Youre the idiot that made the claim. Now you doing your best to back pedal when your claim is definitely clear.

laugh.gif

LMAO. What drugs are you on. That is exactly what we were discussing. Did you fail out of middle school? You’re dumb.

laugh.gif

laughing0301.gif

laughing0301.gif

laugh.gif

LMAO. What drugs are you on. That is exactly what we were discussing. Did you fail out of middle school? You’re dumb.
No thats not what we were discussing. We were discussing that you were a fake Jew and that the original Hebrews were Black. You just came out of midair with that and proved you were an idiot. You'll never live it down. I cant even take you seriously ever again.
laughing0301.gif

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Live in the present

That's so cute. That's exactly what I hear when I post a thread about the history of Lynching in America. Or the Tulsa Race Riot. Or the Silent March. Or the time Ulysses Grant expelled the Jews. Or how the United Daughters of the Confederacy went on a massive propaganda campaign to literally rewrite history books and set up monuments and statues in public places. I don't get "that didn't happen" or "I don't believe your sources" ---- I get "why are you bringing this up, that's in the past".

No shit Sherlocks. That's what "history" means -- what happened in the past. Or in other words why we are where we are, because this is how we got here.

Know what I tell these naysayers? If you're just going to go :lalala: about history ...
---then why the fuck are you in the History forum?

Same thing here. This is the Race Relations/Racism forum. The present topic could not possibly be more on point for the purpose of this forum. So why the fuck are you here? Just to tell those who are interested in it to "move along, nothing to see here"?

Did you find the “any key button” yet you far antisemitic buffoon. Man up you prancing Nancy boy.

How in the blue fuck is any of that a response to my post?

Are you fucking stupid?

laughing0301.gif

laughing0301.gif

laugh.gif

No thats not what we were discussing. We were discussing that you were a fake Jew and that the original Hebrews were Black. You just came out of midair with that and proved you were an idiot. You'll never live it down. I cant even take you seriously ever again.
laughing0301.gif

By your definition every single non immigrant Israeli is a fake Jew. The real Jews are the immigrants. Only a moron would believe that. Case in point is you.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Live in the present

That's so cute. That's exactly what I hear when I post a thread about the history of Lynching in America. Or the Tulsa Race Riot. Or the Silent March. Or the time Ulysses Grant expelled the Jews. Or how the United Daughters of the Confederacy went on a massive propaganda campaign to literally rewrite history books and set up monuments and statues in public places. I don't get "that didn't happen" or "I don't believe your sources" ---- I get "why are you bringing this up, that's in the past".

No shit Sherlocks. That's what "history" means -- what happened in the past. Or in other words why we are where we are, because this is how we got here.

Know what I tell these naysayers? If you're just going to go :lalala: about history ...
---then why the fuck are you in the History forum?

Same thing here. This is the Race Relations/Racism forum. The present topic could not possibly be more on point for the purpose of this forum. So why the fuck are you here? Just to tell those who are interested in it to "move along, nothing to see here"?

Did you find the “any key button” yet you far antisemitic buffoon. Man up you prancing Nancy boy.

How in the blue fuck is any of that a response to my post?

Are you fucking stupid?

You seem upset. Need a hug?

Forum List

Back