AMERICAN HORROR STORY: Trump Officially Clinches GOP Nomination

WASHINGTON, May 26 (Reuters) - U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has reached the number of delegates needed to secure the party’s presidential nomination, the Associated Press reported on Thursday, citing its own delegate count.

More: AMERICAN HORROR STORY: Trump Officially Clinches GOP Nomination

OMG, the founding fathers must be turning in their graves.

Actually, I am truly happy....As I've stated many times, Trump is the perfect Trojan Horse; what no democrat has been able to do for years in exposing the GOP for its numerous flaws, Trump is achieving in just a few short months.....Go Donald !!!

WASHINGTON, May 26 (Reuters) - U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has reached the number of delegates needed to secure the party’s presidential nomination, the Associated Press reported on Thursday, citing its own delegate count.

More: AMERICAN HORROR STORY: Trump Officially Clinches GOP Nomination

OMG, the founding fathers must be turning in their graves.
Sooooo embarrassing....for libtards. They said no way it could happen.
A lot of liberals --- myself included --- clearly underestimated the degree of stupidity on the part of you and so many others like yourself on the right.

I bet The Hair Club President is shitting his pants trying to figure out how in hell he will ever keep all those promises.
They weren't promises, just suggestions. Or in other words, red meat for RWNJs to chew on. They are a naive and gullible bunch.

The "AMERICAN HORROR STORY" is; Donald Trump clinches the GOP nomination AND Hillary Clinton clinches the Democrat nomination aka the "clown versus criminal".

The founding fathers aren't just spinning in their graves, they're all asking "Why the fuck did we bother? These two miscreants make King George III look like an angel in comparison"

that Trump brand is now sucking up establishment GOP $$$, they will want something in return, and he can no longer say he's not attached to super pacs ... you bet he's shittin' his drawers.
You've got it backwards. The GOP establishment was against him from the get go. He won despite their best efforts (and the left's) so the establishment needs him more than he needs them.

Did he say we could keep our Doctor? Did he say al Qaeda is on the run?
Did he win two wars? Have neeegroes stopped killing one another?

Did u keep your doctor ???

What's alqueda been up too?

How many dead soldiers are coming back ?

Crime stAts keep falling ??

And you Timmy, are full of S-H-I-T! Your President and his party have lied repeatedly, and his surrogates who have left the administration (or stayed) have admitted as much. You people are sooooooo blind, you refuse to admit the truth, and like getting the sha-lai-lee, or you are so partisan, you only care about your party, and NOT your country.

What happened to the Democrats of JFK who said, "ask not what your country can do for you, but instead what you can do for your country!" You NEW far leftists are pathetic. You will take the country down, and freedom across the globe with it.

Answer the question . Did you lose your doctor ???

Yes I did, he retired because he refused to hire someone to do all the paper work that the new laws encompass. I also lost a ton of money on my premium, and my deductible has continued to rise.

Premiums have been rising for 30 years .
Sorry your backwards doc can handle the digital future of health care . Blame your doc for that .
Premiums haven't increased like they have recently and minimizing the time and expense of all new regulations just makes you a lying idiot.

Forum List

Back