American Horror Story: let's give the show's writers some ideas for next season's theme™

Which of the following themes for the FX drama "American Horror Story" IYO has the most potential?

• American Horror Story: Freight Line.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • American Horror Story: Whiskey Still.

• American Horror Story: K-9 Police Unit.

• American Horror Story: Antebellum Plantation.

• American Horror Story: Coal Mine.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
hangin' with my bro e.coli
As you well know (because we all know you're a fan of the best durned drama currently on television), so far, the themes for the show have been:
  1. Murder House.
  2. Asylum.
  3. Coven.
  4. Freak Show.
Let's brainstorm some ideas right here to help the show's writers get some solid ideas for themes as the show continues to progress — because some of us here think a coupla of the show's writers post on the USMB. (And if they don't, they durned well oughtta be posting here, given some of this hole's charming personalities. :badgrin: )

How about ...
  1. American Horror Story: Rock Band. All kids of potential for ghosts in this, given the way the personalities of musicians/ artists often clash. And just think of the scary roadies. :badgrin:
  2. American Horror Story: (Some Generically-Named) High School. Think about that. But let's just hope that it wouldn't give bullied psychopaths ideas.
  3. American Horror Story: Gang Bangin'. Sadly, a lot of death among those in the ranks of this (largely urban) phenomenon gives it star ghost potential.
  4. American Horror Story: Coal Mine. Dangerous, scary-as-hell occupation no doubt frought with ghosts looming even as we write.
  5. American Horror Story: War Battalion. I have no doubt there are paranormal vestiges from the American Civil War walking in my (Arkansas) backyard every time I go outside late at night.
  6. American Horror Story: Whiskey Still. Because Breaking Bad and Weeds already took meth and pot off the menu for us. And there are all kinds of scary characters in the backwoods who make moonshine who are still among the living: imagine the potential for the ghosts.
  7. American Horror Story: Freight Line. Trucking companies may be teams, but they, too, have all sorts of clashing personalities that could inspire evil thoughts which might inevitably lead to murder — and hence, ghosts.
  8. American Horror Story: Roadside Diner. Because Bates Motel already has the creepy motel genre cornered.
  9. American Horror Story: K-9 Police Unit. Yeah, I know: as if we don't have enough police dramas on tv already. But how many of them have the potential for hellhounds/ cereberuses? :badgrin:
  10. American Horror Story: Plantation. There is no limit to the potential angry, downright scary-as-hell ghosts with regard to this theme. Think about it. :thup:

Notice the commonality of the show themes?

They all involve teamwork.

And incidentally enough, that's what this thread needs.

Let's hear your ideas.

Maybe if the show's writers like some of them, they'll send us t-shirts — or an invitation to a jacuzzi party with Jessica Lange, Taissa Farmiga and Emma Roberts. :badgrin:

This thread is the patented intellectual property of the USMB.™ :thup:

"American Horror Story - Lost"

The core cast of the previous seasons are on a plane that crashes on a remote island, and there follow 6 years of ever more aimless, incomprehensible plot lines culminating in an infuriatingly stupid, lame ending.

What could be more horrifying than that?

I have 2 ideas. American Horror Story. "Vaudeville" 1880s - 1920s, Peak was 1905, or "Carnival" 1931-1939. The worst year was 1934.

American Horror Story: USMB

Each person lives in his own personal Hell by finding a way to blame all the troubles in his life and in the world on the opposing political party.

American Horror Story: Facebooked

Every mistake you ever make, every stupid thing you ever said or did gets posted on Social Media for all the world to see. No secrets, no hiding

American Horror Story: Martian Zombie Apocalypse

Picture This. It's like the trailers before Force Awakens, every movie has either the Apocalypse, Martians and/or Zombies. It will be HUGE!

Forum List

Back