American History X

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Netflix. I've seen it before but it was a long time ago. Filmed in 1998, it stars Edward Norton as a skinhead/nazi who kills two guys, winds up in prison, comes out no longer a skinhead/nazi.

The thing that got to me though (watching it again) was the same rhetoric he used to gather new members of his skinhead gang, is the same thing said NOW....22 years later..and not by just skinheads. So what has changed? Not a damn thing. Same complaints, same violence, same hate. 22 years later. Same shit, different day/year.

My point? There is none. I just thought it sad.

Derek Vinyard quotes ... Movie Quotes Database
Every night, thousands of these parasites stream across the border like some ****ing piñata exploded. [the skinheads laugh] Don't laugh! There's nothin' funny goin' on here! [the skinheads immediately quiet down] this is about your life and mine, it's about decent hard working Americans falling through the cracks and getting the shaft because their government cares more about the constitutional rights of a bunch of people who arent even citizens of this country, On the Statue of Liberty it says "give me your tired your hungry, your poor..." well it's Americans who are tired and hungry and poor, and I say until you take care of that, close the ****ing book! 'Cause we're losing, we're losing our right to pursue our destiny, we're losing our freedom, so that a bunch of ****ing foreigners can come in here and exploit our country, and this isn't something thats going on far away, this isn't something thats happening places we cant do anything about it, it's happening right here, right in our neighborhood, right in that building behind you..Archie Miller ran that grocery store since we were kids here..Dave worked there Mike worked there..he went under and now some ****in Korean owns it who fired these guys and is making a killing cause he hired 40 ****in border jumpers..i see this shit going on and I dont see anyone doing anything about it...and it ****in pisses me off!! So look around you,this isn't our ****in neighborhood this is a battlefield we are on a battlefield tonight..make a decision are we gonna stand by the sidelines quietly standing while our country gets raped?

Again, and I repeat...22 years ago.

Skinhead, White Power type culture is violent and radical yes. I have first hand experience with skinheads, some of them threatened me and insulted me. It could have ended worse for some it does though. But it is also true and common sense that the demographics changes radically now. There even ads which promote for white people how to act when they are minority. Some openly say it they want to erase the white majority and even all white people. It is common sense that there is a white genocide going on. If you put blue fish into the lake of pink fish, the pink fish will die out. Liberals know that and even defend animals from extinction etc. But they want to kill whites.

Skinhead, White Power type culture is violent and radical yes. I have first hand experience with skinheads, some of them threatened me and insulted me. It could have ended worse for some it does though. But it is also true and common sense that the demographics changes radically now. There even ads which promote for white people how to act when they are minority. Some openly say it they want to erase the white majority and even all white people. It is common sense that there is a white genocide going on. If you put blue fish into the lake of pink fish, the pink fish will die out. Liberals know that and even defend animals from extinction etc. But they want to kill whites.

Forum List

Back