American "hikers" in Iran prison

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
What is Hillary/Obama willing to give up to get the "hikers" home after two years in an Iran prison? Will we ever know? Moody Imademagogue is playing the B. Hussein administration like a violin. The scruffy little jerk is enjoying the sights in the Big Apple in a luxurious hotel to address the Star Wars bar scene aka the UN while coyly telling Barry that he might release the hikers , soon. You gotta wonder if this was the original plan: "here's an idea guys, let's go hiking this weekend. "No, the A.T. is old stuff". Lets hike along the Iran Iraq border". "What a great idea". Is that what happened? Come on people, one hiker is an environmentalist activist and the other one is a free lance photographer for left wing Mother Jones. Who sent them to Iraq? Was it a crazy partnership between the CIA and the left wing pseudo journalists or was it Mother's idea? Al Gore didn't get much criticism from the mainstream media when he sent two young girls to spy on North Korea.

They are lucky to be alive to even be in prison. Go waltzing into North Korea and see what happens to you.

I've thought the same thing...WHY would anyone hike along the Iranian border with everything that is going on? It's a big world, why go there? I haven't trusted this story from the beginning!

Wrong board. :cool:

It's a political topic isn't it? Americans might be forced to acknowlege a Palestine state in order to get two left wing spies back.
Left wing spies? My God, you drink gulps of that right wing KoolAid.

A radical environmental activist and a part time photographer for a left wing media outlet suddenly get the urge to hike along the Iran/Iraq border. Did they think the fix was in that they could write a story or did they get doublecrossed by the CIA? Does any left wing kool aid drinker think it was an innocent hike?

What is Hillary/Obama willing to give up to get the "hikers" home after two years in an Iran prison? Will we ever know? Moody Imademagogue is playing the B. Hussein administration like a violin. The scruffy little jerk is enjoying the sights in the Big Apple in a luxurious hotel to address the Star Wars bar scene aka the UN while coyly telling Barry that he might release the hikers , soon. You gotta wonder if this was the original plan: "here's an idea guys, let's go hiking this weekend. "No, the A.T. is old stuff". Lets hike along the Iran Iraq border". "What a great idea". Is that what happened? Come on people, one hiker is an environmentalist activist and the other one is a free lance photographer for left wing Mother Jones. Who sent them to Iraq? Was it a crazy partnership between the CIA and the left wing pseudo journalists or was it Mother's idea? Al Gore didn't get much criticism from the mainstream media when he sent two young girls to spy on North Korea.

Me myself, I would let them rot over there. They are dumbasses for even hiking in that part of the world to begin with in this day and age. That's some shit a liberal would do.

They are lucky to be alive to even be in prison. Go waltzing into North Korea and see what happens to you.

LOL. Go waltzing down the wrong dirt road in Kentucky and see what happens to you! :lol:

My cousin, Mary Ellen, ended up pregnant and hung over because she went waltzing down the wrong dirt road in Kentucky!:lol:

Was she waltzing in the black neighborhood?

J/K, it's just your name is all. :lol:

LOL. Go waltzing down the wrong dirt road in Kentucky and see what happens to you! :lol:

Poor Kentucky. It sure takes a beating from white libs. The ironic thing is that even the LA Police think a dead white boy in a bad neighborhood was just asking for it.

I don't care if they were/are "left wing spies"

We shouldn't leave them hqanging.

We spent all that money on all those nuclear bombs - why let them go to waste??

Forum List

Back