American HealthCare Recap

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
We spend too much money, we have scare resources, we need to hurry to fix it, the law won't go into effect until 2013, we want to model it on Medicare, Medicare is trillions underfunded, we want to introduce competition, we won't let insurance companies sell across state lines, there are 47 million uninsured, there are 30 million uninsured, we can save billions a year with little effort, its too much effort to save even a penny, the other side is using fear and hate, if you don't believe us they'll kill you and hate you too- in short, the debate in Health Care is so full of distortions, lies and inconsistencies that you'd be a fool to believe a word of it.

Again, my heartfelt apologies to Charles Dickens. Please don't haunt me.

Let's model it after Canada - no Britain - wait - how about Switzerland? The little known island of Southeast Bumfuck has better healthcare than us - Why don't we model theirs????

Public option out - public option in....

It's a debacle. But right now, my employer pays 100% and I have wonderful doctors. I am so tired of this bullshit that my new attitude is move to SE Bumfuck.

Forum List

Back