American Guns & Ammo Sales, still at record levels,many shops are sold out.!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
American Gun store owners have reported record sales of Guns and Ammo for the past few months. 9mm ammo and 380 ammo, and 9mm hand guns ,and assault rifles have been selling out.

Many Americans are fearfull of what the Obama adminstration will do with regards to creating more Gun laws. This was one of the reasons given for the increase in sales at the
Gun stores.

American Gun store owners have reported record sales of Guns and Ammo for the past few months. 9mm ammo and 380 ammo, and 9mm hand guns ,and assault rifles have been selling out.

Many Americans are fearfull of what the Obama adminstration will do with regards to creating more Gun laws. This was one of the reasons given for the increase in sales at the
Gun stores.

So, that many people have the money in this economy for fully transferable class III, select fire weapons. Wow.

Last edited:

Gun stores.

So, that many people have the money in this economy for class III, select fire weapons. Wow.

Assault weapons is a misnomer. They are not selct fire. Class III weapons are very pricey. I have an MP5 and the last time I checked I could sell it for around 15,000.

Gun stores.

So, that many people have the money in this economy for class III, select fire weapons. Wow.

Assault weapons is a misnomer. They are not selct fire. Class III weapons are very pricey. I have an MP5 and the last time I checked I could sell it for around 15,000.

I'm sorry, so what you're saying is the original "assault rifle", the Sturmgewehr really wasn't an assault rifle?
The actual (not popularized, modern) definition of an assault rifle is select fire. If your MP5 is not select fire then it is a subgun not an assault rifle.

Last edited:
Buy them now, while we still can.

"I would rather have a Gun, and not need it, rather than not have a gun, and need it."

Obama is gunna take your guns

Obama is gunna take youth guns

Stock up boys....you can't be too careful

I had some of Obamas boys at my house over the weekend asking how many guns I had. I chased them away with my AK-47

Gun stores.

Obama has a poor record when it comes to 2nd Amendment Rights. Here's another reason:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/157634-federal-ban-on-large-capacity-ammunition-magazines.html

Obama has a poor record when it comes to 2nd Amendment Rights. Here's another reason:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/157634-federal-ban-on-large-capacity-ammunition-magazines.html

The high cap ban has been "the buzz" for about 8 months now.

We have sold progrressively more and more as it grows, so I'm loving it.

But the problem is that there has been such a run on high cap mags in the past 3-4 months that manufacturers can't keep up and stocks are almost exhausted.

I have sold over 10,000 30rd and 40rd (yes, they make a 40, but you don't want it) AR-15 mags in the past 6 months alone.

They are beginning to dry up....still plenty around....but the last two orders I placed took some additional calls to locate supply.

Gun stores.

There should be no bans instituted. We have the right to bear arms, and all the accessories that go with them.

Forum List

Back