American gay journalist visited "russian" Muslim death camp for gays in Chechnya

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
American gay journalist visited russian Muslim death camp for gays in Chechnya , some say that Americans and gays don't have the balls, this one got huge balls for sure

Holocaust-1_640x345_acf_cropped-1024x552.jpg

RUSSIAN2.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-04-21-at-10.43.46-AM.png

Fake news again from our Ukrainian "friend". There are NO death camps in Russia for gays or anybody else.

June 29, Question: regarding your feelings towards liberalism. the famous singer Elton John argued with you, accusing you of hypocrisy.

Vladimir Putin: Or, you brought up the example of Elton John. I have deep respect for him, he is a genius of a musician. In reality he comes to Russia, and we all really enjoy listening to him. I think he is mistaken. I did not give a different slant to anything here; it is true that we really have a very calm attitude towards the LGBT community. Truly, it is calm and absolutely unbiased.

We have a law that everybody has been kicking us for – a law prohibiting homosexual propaganda among minors. But listen, let a person grow up, become an adult and then to decide who he or she is. Leave children in peace. There are so many inventions nowadays: they invented five or six genders, transformers, trans… You see, I do not even understand what it is.

This is not the problem. The problem is that this part of society is aggressively imposing their view on the majority. We have to be more loyal to each other, more open and transparent. We have to respect everyone, that is true, but we must not impose our points of view on others. Meanwhile, representatives of the so-called liberal idea are simply forcing their ideas on others. They dictate the need for the so-called sex education. Parents are against it, and they are practically imprisoned for that. This is what I was talking about.

Vladimir Putin’s news conference

Forum List

Back