American flag offensive

I think the hospital acted in a damage control mode on the PR, right or wrong.

No, the story itself could not have been accurate since the hospital would not have done anything wrong had that been the case, and there would have been no PR to worry about.

:lol:

Your logic is so flawed I wouldn't even know where to start to straighten you out.

But do go on. :lol:

I think the hospital acted in a damage control mode on the PR, right or wrong.

No, the story itself could not have been accurate since the hospital would not have done anything wrong had that been the case, and there would have been no PR to worry about.

Your logic is so flawed I wouldn't even know where to start to straighten you out.

Why not start at the beginning, why is my logic flawed on this?

1. The story is from a media news stations who makes their money on hype and sensationalism.

2. Privately run businesses have a right to dictate what is allowed to be displayed.

3. No US citizen I know of would not want the US flag displayed without a damned good reason.

4. They "changed their mind so quickly that nothing changed" just doesn't fit with PR worries.

5. Even with bad PR, how many people would stop going to the hospital when they need to?

Hey, at least hypocrisy regarding flags is apparently beginning to erode. If the Confederate flag is offensive, the American flag must be offensive as well.

Why not start at the beginning, why is my logic flawed on this?

1. The story is from a media news stations who makes their money on hype and sensationalism.

2. Privately run businesses have a right to dictate what is allowed to be displayed.

3. No US citizen I know of would not want the US flag displayed without a damned good reason.

4. They "changed their mind so quickly that nothing changed" just doesn't fit with PR worries.

5. Even with bad PR, how many people would stop going to the hospital when they need to?

A damned good reason is they had one outside. If someone I shared an office with marched in and opened up a 3' by 5' flag, I'd be a bit put out, too, and it's NOT because I don't want the flag displayed. It's because a 3' by 5' ANYTHING in an ofice being shared with several other individuals is going to be intrusive, and a distraction.

Forum List

Back