American flag offensive

soosie

Rookie
Apr 14, 2009
Supervisor Asks Woman To Take Down American Flag
Reporting
Carol Cavazos

Article deleted because poster notified by pm of board copyright rules and asked to link her posts. Instead of doing so, she logged out. She is free to re-post article upon compliance with rules. Jillian.

Reporting
Carol Cavazos

Article Deleted Because Poster notified By PM of board copyright rules and asked to link her posts. Instead of doing so, she logged out. She is free to re-post article upon compliance with rules. Jillian.

:rofl:

Reporting
Carol Cavazos

Article deleted because poster notified by pm of board copyright rules and asked to link her posts. Instead of doing so, she logged out. She is free to re-post article upon compliance with rules. Jillian.

Epic fail.

"I find it very frightening because if I can't display my flag," McLucas asked, "what other freedoms will I lose before all is said and done?"
GMAFB. There is no freedom lost. Idjit.

It's an office she shares with several other people. Wouldn't the polite thing have been to ask if anyone minds if she puts up something that large, rather than just a personal sized flag on her desk? You don't just get to do anything you want, and then cry foul when someone you're sharing a space with disagrees with it for whatever reason.

If it were bullshit, why would the hospital cave and let them put it up anyway?

Well, aside from the fact that hospitals are privately owned so there is no freedom being taken.

Most likely they didn't cave, more likely someone wanted a news story so they made one up from a rumor.

I can see where unfurling a 3x5 flag in a cubicle might be seen as disruptive.

Yep, it can be. But see, the government has no business in private business, so that would be the businesses right to decide from the get go. See where this "story" starts to unravel? The news story is just more of their media sensationalism, probably brought on by a disgruntled employees whining rumor, with no real facts to back it up, with no purpose other than to get more ratings so they can make more money.

Forum List

Back