American electoral system among the “worst in the world.”

“Voting machines used by as many as a quarter of American voters heading to the polls in 2012 can be hacked with just $10.50 in parts and an eighth grade science education, according to computer science and security experts at the Vulnerability Assessment Team at Argonne National Laboratory in Illinois,”
Hack the vote: Russian election chief rips US elections, voting machines — RT

Here it comes.

You guys are late to the game. The Unconservatives have been hard at work for over a year laying the foundations for their "we wuz robbed" defense for their failure to win the election. It's all about dead illegal Mexican felons voting by the millions.

I guess the Obamanoids have been overconfident their man was going to win until now.

The panic is setting in, eh? Romney might win, so we better get to work on the left wing's version of the "we wuz robbed" scenario.

You forgot to mention that the company which makes the voting machines was financed by Bain.

Baaaaaaaaainnnnnnnnn! [cue History Channel conspiracy music]

Glad to be of service! :D

Last edited:
  • Banned
Why not address the problems of the US voting system?

We have a vulnerable, hackable election system, everyone knows it, especially republicans who ignored that fact in their voter ID fight to allegedly make our elections cleaner. Seems suspicious that none of them even acknowledged that there was a problem with the voting machines and counters while they went after a made-up problem with incredible zeal.

We have a vulnerable, hackable election system, everyone knows it, especially republicans who ignored that fact in their voter ID fight to allegedly make our elections cleaner. Seems suspicious that none of them even acknowledged that there was a problem with the voting machines and counters while they went after a made-up problem with incredible zeal.

Let me know when you have captured the required nationwide army of Romney operatives who have hacked and stuffed the voting machines, okay?

We have more to fear from octogenarians with two minutes of training operating these machines than we do from Romney zombie hackers. The little old lady volunteers at the polling stations don't know how to program a DVR, much less how to operate and maintain an optical scanning machine!

garbage in......garbage out.....

if you Demsters would stop putting in so much garbage... our system would seriously improve...

Let me know when you have captured the required nationwide army of Romney operatives who have hacked and stuffed the voting machines, okay?

An army would be required to steal an election in the way that republicans meant to solve with their voter ID laws but not so with election fraud, a few people in key positions can have a much bigger effect than any conceivable number of fraudulent votes.

An army would be required to steal an election in the way that republicans meant to solve with their voter ID laws but not so with election fraud, a few people in key positions can have a much bigger effect than any conceivable number of fraudulent votes.

No doubt. But the more key the position, the less likely the person is going to be willing to risk prison.

Mass voter fraud and mass voting machine fraud both require conspiracies with way too many moving parts. There is no way such a wide conspiracy would ever go unnoticed or uncaught.

It is the very openness of our system which makes us nearly invulnerable to the kind of crap that goes on in Third World totalitarian countries like Russia.

Its very important what Russians and their liberal bootlicking sycophants imagine...........

Its all soooooooooooo conspiratorially exciting !!!!!!!!

No doubt. But the more key the position, the less likely the person is going to be willing to risk prison.

Mass voter fraud and mass voting machine fraud both require conspiracies with way too many moving parts. There is no way such a wide conspiracy would ever go unnoticed or uncaught.

It is the very openness of our system which makes us nearly invulnerable to the kind of crap that goes on in Third World totalitarian countries like Russia.

So it's your opinion that we do not need to do anything to make our voting machines invulnerable to tampering and election counts more transparent?

Iowa has joined Texas in warning international election observers of possible criminal prosecution if they violate state laws and get near polling places on Election Day.

Iowa Secretary of State Matt Schultz — like Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott last week — on Tuesday threatened Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe election observers with arrest if they came within 300 feet of a polling place’s entrance, in violation of state law. (In Texas, it’s 100 feet.)
Read more: Iowa to poll-watchers: Back off - Bobby Cervantes - POLITICO.com

So it's your opinion that we do not need to do anything to make our voting machines invulnerable to tampering and election counts more transparent?

I believe Voter ID is a solution in search of a problem. For over two centuries we have voted without Voter ID.

Most of the problems Voter ID claims to cure actually would not go away with Voter ID. The rest can be solved by properly maintaining our existing voter registration system. Why any right thinking self-proclaimed conservative would think we need more government layers to exercise our constitutional rights is simply unfathomable.

Voter ID has a completely different motive behind it than that which is stated publicly. It is intended to keep a certain segment of American citizens from voting while pretending it intends to keep non-citizens from voting.

The same is true with the Democrats' and their voting machine fetish. Their complaints are not aimed at getting any bugs in the machines fixed. Their aim is to stake a claim the election is stolen without providing any evidence of the necessary conspirators to pull it off.

Think about this: They claim the machines are hackable. This charge has an unspoken inference we are supposed to make from that. We are supposed to infer that IF a machine is hackable, it IS being hacked.

This has the same stupid thinking behind it that Voter ID does. IF you can vote with a dead person's name, we are supposed to infer that someone IS voting with dead peoples' names in such quantities as to swing elections!

So what's the stupid part about hackable voting machines?

Simple. Every machine with a computer chip in it is hackable! There is no such thing as an unhackable machine.

Smoke and mirrors, man. Smoke and mirrors.

You give me an unhackable voting machine, ballot box, paper slips, whatever you wish. Go right ahead.

And then, after the polls close, I will take that voting device in the back room, along with the list of registered voters, and I will vote for everyone who did not show up to vote.

Fuck your Voter ID and fuck your hackable machines. I just blew your stupid Voter ID and unhackable retarded asses out of the water and swung the election to my guy. All by myself.

It takes REAL people doing REAL things to swing elections.

Show me the REAL people doing the REAL things.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back