American Education: Intellectual

I have to completely agree with this statement, I am attempting to raise capital for my own patent because I believe I can bring far more value to society by doing that then just selling myself short for a steady job.

That's my personal view of course, and others are free to pursue their own methods, but mine suits me.

I wish you luck, small business is the heart and soul of this nation. It takes a lot of courage and hard work to start a business.

I salute you for it.

I have to completely agree with this statement, I am attempting to raise capital for my own patent because I believe I can bring far more value to society by doing that then just selling myself short for a steady job.

That's my personal view of course, and others are free to pursue their own methods, but mine suits me.

I wish you luck, small business is the heart and soul of this nation. It takes a lot of courage and hard work to start a business.

I salute you for it.

I appreciate the sentiment, it certainly isn't the easiest thing in the world to do but one thing I've learned is that if you don't lose focus and keep going regardless of what happens, it will happen.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...p-ignoring-about-finlands-school-success.html

"Great inequality is the scourge of modern societies. We provide the evidence on each of eleven different health and social problems: physical health, mental health, drug abuse, education, imprisonment, obesity, social mobility, trust and community life, violence, teenage births, and child well-being. For all eleven of these health and social problems, outcomes are very substantially worse in more unequal societies." Richard Wilkinson/Kate Pickett The Evidence in Detail | The Equality Trust

So why are engineers subservient to capital?

Look, you're a troll. You came here to stir up trouble. You have no desire for reasoned discussion and lack the intellect to grasp rational responses.

Inventors create the value of investment, which is static and should be subservient.

I realize that you have little education and aren't very bright, but value is the offering of a thing that others are willing to trade effort or goods for in return.

Value is created only when goods or services are produced that others are willing to pay for. Much of the time, the creation of value is a cooperative proposition that requires capital backing.

Those who believe they have the business acumen to do so, raise capital on their own and start a business. Many others take the safer rout of selling their talents for a steady paycheck.

You make stupid claims such as the above, because no one has valued what you offer enough to pay you.

How much is an apple worth?

First, moving and changing companies is a traumatic experience. Second, they would come under the thumb of the same Investor Supremacists who think engineers should be subservient to them.

ROFL

What a ridiculous child you are. Most business in the United States is small business, run by people with less than 10 employees.

"Investor Supremacist" indeed.

Third, because companies are also in competition to see who can pay their employees the least, as in outsourcing and importing cheap foreign labor.

Companies are in competition to make the most profit, stupid. Talent is generally the basis of making a profit.

You're a dumb one, seriously.

The inferior-IQ economic bullies want to intimidate High IQs and take away their pride, just as superior athletes once were cheated, when they only got paid 5% of what they've forced the "owners" to pay since unionization. Eventually, by choking the pride of superior minds, you economic elitists will choke our talent or provoke us into using our talent to wipe out the parasites. This is literally a war between species and the rest of you are homo erectus, living on borrowed time.

You refuse to recognize a rebuttal. When the athletes only got paid that 5%, that was their market value, according to your economic fantasy.

That's what happens when you watch too much TV and spend your life on line, probably in some fantasy world like Second Life. You can fashion yourself and your life any way you like, without having to work for it!

SL rocks

I got bored of that game when my group of friends literally cornered the market and created what is considered the most successful client ever released for SL.

(Emerald)

Gimme a hint, Phoenix?

The inferior-IQ economic bullies want to intimidate High IQs and take away their pride, just as superior athletes once were cheated, when they only got paid 5% of what they've forced the "owners" to pay since unionization.

Wait, I've heard this somewhere before..

Where was it?

Oh yeah:

{Cube4 Intelligence,

SuperSymmetry Of

TimeCube4 Math Is

Absolute Proof Of

School Retardation.

No 1 Educated matches my intelligence.

Really, just how diabolic are the humans

educated on Earth based upon ONEness?}

Time Cube

You're (self-proclaimed) Dr. Gene Ray, aren't you?

Eventually, by choking the pride of superior minds, you economic elitists will choke our talent or provoke us into using our talent to wipe out the parasites. This is literally a war between species and the rest of you are homo erectus, living on borrowed time.

You refuse to recognize a rebuttal. When the athletes only got paid that 5%, that was their market value, according to your economic fantasy.

{Dr. Gene Ray, Cubic & Wisest Human

NO GOD EQUATES
SIMULTANEOUS
4 DAY CREATION,
in 1 Earth rotation.

Cubic Creation of 4 corner
separate simultaneous 24
hour Days within 1 Earth
rotation - transcends and
contradicts the 1 Day
rotation/1 God Creation
of Christianity - and all
ONEism / Singularity
religions - proving them
to constitute Evil on Earth
for the parallel Opposites. }

Oh, okay....

You might be interested in learning, in New York City, about 1 / 3 of high school students drop out of school and the vast majority of 2 / 3 done, "graduate student" can not perform community college level, even if no remedial education. What sad, vulgar standard is for our children? This is a major city in the United States, our nation's cultural and financial center. This is not a question of money, the city spent $ 18,000 per studen

You might be interested in learning, in New York City, about 1 / 3 of high school students drop out of school and the vast majority of 2 / 3 done, "graduate student" can not perform community college level, even if no remedial education. What sad, vulgar standard is for our children? This is a major city in the United States, our nation's cultural and financial center. This is not a question of money, the city spent $ 18,000 per studen

The original title of this thread was "American Education: Intellectual Pedophilia" but it was changed because being associated with the American Educational system was thought to be degrading to pedophiles

2012_01_shcool.jpg

The school administrators should do something to make the education system more on a higher level. And students must do their part to be a responsible person. Achieving higher education means everything to me..

Forum List

Back