American education and the planned destruction of democracy.

If you don't believe there's a left wing political agenda at work in the American education system then you're either lying or in denial.
Which schools is this going on?

Oh gee, I dunno how about ...all of them? Why should I even discuss anything with you if you're just gonna play dumb?
Sunday school also, why those bastards...
Yet, I doubt Head Start is starting the indoctrination early enough they should do it to the fetuses...

You know I'm talking mainly about American universities full of marxist professors that are like antifa factories churning out deluded leftist radicals. But it's also pretty rampant in highschool and even elementary school with a big percentage of the teaching staff being comprised of blue haired SJWs who go on strike at the drop of a hat.
I have friends that I grew up with and we all went through school together including some college, they wanted to be PHD level and I just wanted a bachelorate, anyhow these triple major guys work at Oklahoma University, now they maybe a little liberal, not like I am, but, they are about as "leftist" as your preacher down at the church..

If you don't believe there's a left wing political agenda at work in the American education system then you're either lying or in denial.

Oh gee, I dunno how about ...all of them? Why should I even discuss anything with you if you're just gonna play dumb?
Yet, I doubt Head Start is starting the indoctrination early enough they should do it to the fetuses...

You know I'm talking mainly about American universities full of marxist professors that are like antifa factories churning out deluded leftist radicals. But it's also pretty rampant in highschool and even elementary school with a big percentage of the teaching staff being comprised of blue haired SJWs who go on strike at the drop of a hat.
I have friends that I grew up with and we all went through school together including some college, they wanted to be PHD level and I just wanted a bachelorate, anyhow these triple major guys work at Oklahoma University, now they maybe a little liberal, not like I am, but, they are about as "leftist" as your preacher down at the church..

Yeah I guess your personal anecdotes from like 50 fucking years ago trumps all evidence to the contrary.

Yeah I guess your personal anecdotes from like 50 fucking years ago trumps all evidence to the contrary.
Yet they still teach today along with cousins in Texas that are very republican so eat shit a live..

Suicide is silly. I never understood the Japanese propensity for it.

Better to kill an enemy and die in the act than just worthlessly offing yourself.

Forum List

Back