American Denial

There is no question that racism exists.

There is no question that when clear examples of overt racism are produced, it should be fought and suppressed.

But there is a very real question of whether racism is a significant factor that explains why so many "Black" people in America are living in poverty and squalor.

It is a statistical and economic FACT that unmarried people who have children will have economic difficulties throughout their lives. This is independent of race. In fact, a "Black" kid in an intact family is more than three times more likely to be "middle class" than a white kid being raised by a single parent (according to the Census Bureau).

It is a statistical and economic FACT that those who fail to take advantage of the free education offered by the states will have far worse employment prospects throughout their lives. It is a FACT that people who engage in illegal behaviors dramatically reduce their economic prospects throughout their lives.

And it is a FACT that Americans of black African ancestry are dramatically more likely to have kids out of wedlock, drop out of school, and engage in criminal behavior than all other demographics (followed closely by "Hispanics").

It is also a fact, but difficult to quantify, that the Government-as-employer, large corporations, foundations, not-for-profits, and many other smaller employers are trying to hire qualified "Blacks" in higher numbers than they exist in the general population. This is the OPPOSITE of racism. And it is a fact that trade schools, colleges and universities are trying to enroll "Blacks" in higher numbers than they exist in the general population. This also is the OPPOSITE of racism.

So one could argue, somewhat forcefully, that RACISM does not explain why "Black" Americans are "sucking on the hind teat," statistically speaking, as this phenomenon is more than adequately explained by cultural factors, as mentioned above. And for "Blacks" to complain that Racism is "holding them back," is nothing more than self-serving nonsense.

And the worst actors of all in this cultural debate are the "Black leaders" and Leftist politicians who seek to profit by spreading the falsehood that racism is "the problem" in the overall "Black" community. That is a LIE.

Psychosis.

Esoteric reference #437

maxresdefault.jpg

Get it?

Black people need to take responsibility for their own lives and quit blaming everyone else for their failures in life. .... :cool:
But I thought the seventy-something shootings and dozen or so deaths in Chicago last weekend were all because of whitey, again.

1 white boy killed 50 people in less than 2 minutes in Vegas and this has been repeated multiple times by whites and you talk about Chicago?

American Denial

There are many people here who are examples of the denial in his film. Now we'll watch people who spend hours watching back to back full seasons of TV shows in one day saying this is too long to watch and it will be too long to watch only because it questions white racism. If we had a 240 hour video on black crime the same people would gladly watch every minute and that thread would be the longest forum thread in world history.

This film is about white denial of racism. That same denial we see here in many of the posts daily coming from whites.

My ancestors fought and DIED to free yours.

Where is my thank you?

Your ancestors established jim crow.

That is not nice...you ungrateful ^$^%&&^**(((*()_(_(_(_(_)_()(Y*&T^&$E%$#%$#%$

American Denial

There are many people here who are examples of the denial in his film. Now we'll watch people who spend hours watching back to back full seasons of TV shows in one day saying this is too long to watch and it will be too long to watch only because it questions white racism. If we had a 240 hour video on black crime the same people would gladly watch every minute and that thread would be the longest forum thread in world history.

This film is about white denial of racism. That same denial we see here in many of the posts daily coming from whites.

Where is my thank you?

Well that's what happened. I have no reason to be grateful to you, your ancestors or anyone else white.

1 white boy killed 50 people in less than 2 minutes in Vegas and this has been repeated multiple times by whites and you talk about Chicago?
Actually, it was a mentally ill white man who committed the mass murders in Vegas.

But the daily multiple murders committed by black men on the streets of Chicago is nothing out of the ordinary and just a normal occurrence.

American Denial

Where is my thank you?

Well that's what happened. I have no reason to be grateful to you, your ancestors or anyone else white.

You must certainly do. If not for my ancestors, you might still be a slave picking cotton.

Actually, it was a mentally ill white man who committed the mass murders in Vegas.
A person who is mentally ill is legally considered to not know the difference between right & wrong and therefore had no control over their behavior.

Has it escaped your notice that when white men commit horrendous crimes of violence they're never considered to have done so out of malice or because they are evil or savages but because they are simply "mentally ill"? So was Dylann Roof considered mentally ill when he killed 9 black congregants that he had joined for Bible study? What about Timothy McVeigh when he blew up a federal building which housed a day care center? Or any of the white people who lynched thousand of black people not to mention those individuals who held others in captivity whom they beat, raped, tortured, and sold as livestock at will. All of those white people were just mentally ill?

But the daily multiple murders committed by black men on the streets of Chicago is nothing out of the ordinary and just a normal occurrence.
Nope. Those Black men killing other Black men are mentally disturbed. This is caused by living in a racist society.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Wrong answer fake muslim. There are all kinds of people suffering from mental issues that don't slaughter 50 people in 2 minutes.

American Denial

Where is my thank you?

You must certainly do. If not for my ancestors, you might still be a slave picking cotton.

Your ancestors established Jim Crow. So they can go to hell. Blacks fought to end Jim Crow. I am grateful to them.

Symbolic racism (also known as modern-symbolic racism, modern racism,[1] symbolic prejudice, and racial resentment) is a coherent belief system that reflects an underlying unidimensional prejudice towards black people in the United States. These beliefs include the stereotype that blacks are morally inferior to white people, and that they violate traditional White American values such as hard work and independence. This is also more of a general term than it is specifically related to prejudice towards black people. It can be more generally characterized as an open dislike and derogation of individuals related to one's self.[clarification needed] These beliefs may cause the subject to discriminate against black people and to justify this discrimination.[2] Some people do not view symbolic racism as prejudice since it is not linked directly to race but indirectly through social and political issues.[3]

David O. Sears and P.J. Henry characterize symbolic racism as the expression or endorsement of four specific themes or beliefs:[4]

1. Blacks no longer face much prejudice or discrimination.
  2. The failure of blacks to progress results from their unwillingness to work hard enough.
  3. Blacks are demanding too much too fast.
  4. Blacks have gotten more than they deserve.
Symbolic racism is a form of modern racism, as it is more subtle and indirect than more overt forms of racism,[5] such as those characterized in Jim Crow laws. As symbolic racism develops through socialization and its processes occur without conscious awareness,[6] an individual with symbolic racist beliefs may genuinely oppose racism and believe they are not racist.[7] Symbolic racism is perhaps the most prevalent racial attitude today.[8]

Symbolic racism - Wikipedia

Your ancestors established Jim Crow. So they can go to hell. Blacks fought to end Jim Crow. I am grateful to them.

Tho angwy! Blacks didn't end Jim Crow by themselves, dumbass. If it was like that, it would be here to this day.

Last edited:
I was unaware that white people deny racism.

It's like none of us ever went to history class.....
The difference now is Black Supremacy is going mainstream.
What racist blacks used to tell each other on street corners and barbershops is now being taught in our schools.
Eventually they'll be exploring genocide and the benefits it has to any peaceful society.
No surprise that the Democrats, the party that created the KKK and Jim Crow, is behind this.
Soon "No Whites Allowed" signs will be seen everywhere Democrats control.
But they’ll let us keep our seats in the front of the bus, won’t they?

Where is my thank you?

What were the blacks on the streets of Chicago fighting for last weekend as the bullets flew throughout the black hoods killing, wounding, maiming so many fellow enemy blacks? Fighting for territory, the right colored clothing, a brand of sneakers?

What were the blacks on the streets of Chicago fighting for last weekend as the bullets flew throughout the black hoods killing, wounding, maiming so many fellow enemy blacks? Fighting for territory, the right colored clothing, a brand of sneakers?
Pride

Pride

When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose.

Black people need to take responsibility for their own lives and quit blaming everyone else for their failures in life. .... :cool:
But I thought the seventy-something shootings and dozen or so deaths in Chicago last weekend were all because of whitey, again.

Thousands and thousands of black boy criminals murdering thousands and thousands of black boy criminals every year in black hoods and that’s fine with other boys like you. What do you have against your brothers? They don’t know the secret hand sign, wrong color clothes?

New Topics

Forum List

Back