American consumers tab for Trump's tarrifs reaches $42 billion

China just caved and agrees to a new trade deal...TRUMP WINS again....

Trade war: New analysis updates staggering amount Americans pay for Trump's tariffs

...and meantime, Midwest farmers are still paying the price as well. How long will it take Trump's base to realize that tariffs are taxes on the American consumer?

I just got a phone call from some rich, fat Chinaman who has a toy factory in some place called "Huangshan." He asked me to tell you thanks for helping out in their fight against President Trump's tariffs, and keep up the good work. He also said he'll offer you a job in PR as soon as they win the Trade War.

Trade war: New analysis updates staggering amount Americans pay for Trump's tariffs

...and meantime, Midwest farmers are still paying the price as well. How long will it take Trump's base to realize that tariffs are taxes on the American consumer?

If you buy from dirty Communists who throw their own citizens in prisons, steal from America, send poisons into your nation that hurt American families, expand their military that threatens the world, I hope to God you are paying MUCH more than you used to.

If I were the president you'd see a 100-125% tariff on these Communist bastards until they changed their ways.

But that's just me...

Trumps tariffs arent on the american consumer.
They are tariffs on chinese imports.
Prices might go up for the consumer but that isnt a tariff in the consumer.
Also
Trade War Hurting China's Economy

I love it when a Trump supporter claims that tariffs are not taxes on Americans. It validates my take on how they came to elect him in the first place!

How many times do I have to tell you "don't confuse them with facts"?

They are taxes on importers. There isn't a law that says you have to buy "Made in China". How cheap is your soul?

Also, the commies have devalued their currency and spent billions on these companies to prop them up and lowered prices to eat the tariffs.

Anyone who thinks paying a little more for some junk is more important than national security and your future, is completely missing the point.

Also

I love it when a Trump supporter claims that tariffs are not taxes on Americans. It validates my take on how they came to elect him in the first place!
They arent taxes on Americans you big dumbfuck.
They are taxes on chinese imports.
Stop lying. You can bash tariffs without lying.

Also

Ahhhhhh another moron who lies.

IF they aren't written off then they are passed on in the cost of doing business- the "cost of doing business" is just that

Also

They are taxes on importers. There isn't a law that says you have to buy "Made in China". How cheap is your soul?

Also, the commies have devalued their currency and spent billions on these companies to prop them up and lowered prices to eat the tariffs.

Anyone who thinks paying a little more for some junk is more important than national security and your future, is completely missing the point.

Are you sure that China is the enemy of the day? It is hard to keep track of who Trump wants you to hate, between Mexico. Latin America, China, NATO, and Muslims, without a program...

Also

They arent taxes on Americans you big dumbfuck.
They are taxes on chinese imports.
Stop lying. You can bash tariffs without lying.

Don't worry. It is OK to convince yourself that the Chinese didn't raise their prices to cover the tariffs. I understand.

It seems to me, these tariffs only hurt Americans if they go out and consume. I thought you folks on the left were against consumption, isn't it bad for the environment? Doesn't that add to one's carbon footprint?

I would think you would be happy about this. . . you should you make up your mind already? :dunno:

Seems to me, you should be celebrating consumption end taxes, anything to slow down consumption would be a good thing in your eyes, right?

The sure way to avoid this tariff is TO BUY LOCAL.

Isn't that good for the planet?

Right? yes? Don't you care about the planet and climate change?

Or would you rather these tankers be shipping shit from China? Is that it?

Also

Are you sure that China is the enemy of the day? It is hard to keep track of who Trump wants you to hate, between Mexico. Latin America, China, NATO, and Muslims, without a program...

uh-oh. .. . . Someone is at your door. . . .she found out you are buying cheap shit from overseas instead of buying locally sourced stuff. . .

images

:auiqs.jpg:

Also

Trump doesn't direct my hate of communists, that came from a lifetime of reading and learning of the horrors they've committed.

If Reagan were around today, you can bet China would be dragged by a leash. America has THEM by the balls, not the other way around. Stop giving them the ball, dunk it on them.

Chinese citizens deserve to be free and experience capitalism, not remain subjects of a cowardly system that has slaughtered too many million to count.

Forum List

Back