American coward…

Spineless McCain and his little butt buddy Lindsey Graham can take their fake news and shove it up their ass… But you know they are ordered around by their boss Barack Obama they doing whatever he orders them to do… fact
Dear me.....you certainly sound like you are having a hissy fit.
No, not really. I just see what's been the norm for decades and decades's career politicians suck in the ass and Dick of other career politicians. Then progressives cheering them on.

The best thing that could've ever happened to this country is single term limits - like Washington said...
But Washington didn't serve a single term.

Spineless McCain and his little butt buddy Lindsey Graham can take their fake news and shove it up their ass… But you know they are ordered around by their boss Barack Obama they doing whatever he orders them to do… fact
No, not really. I just see what's been the norm for decades and decades's career politicians suck in the ass and Dick of other career politicians. Then progressives cheering them on.

The best thing that could've ever happened to this country is single term limits - like Washington said...
:lmao:

But Washington didn't serve a single term.
This is true, but if you recall that is if you paid attention during your American history class he did not want to position whatsoever. They had to beg him basically then he saw it as his duty... reluctantly.
That's why say a career politician is lower than dirt to me.

Talking of the spineless American coward- the OP is anonymously attacking an American combat vet- hiding behind the skirts of USMB in order to take pot shots at an American who risked his life for his country.

Does it get much more spineless or cowardly than the OP?

Talking of the spineless American coward- the OP is anonymously attacking an American combat vet- hiding behind the skirts of USMB in order to take pot shots at an American who risked his life for his country.

60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

Poor little cowardly snowflake.

So easy for you to anonymously attack a war hero from your mom's basement.

Poor little cowardly snowflake.

So easy for you to anonymously attack a war hero from your mom's basement.
You're thinking of Joe... and by the way you have to be a progressive to be a snowflake… Fact

Forum List

Back