American Couple Believing 'Evil Is A Make-Believe Concept' Bike Through ISIS Territory. End up Dead

I haven't read the whole thread, so I don't know if someone already said this… but my guess is that they were atheists. Either that or some false New Agey type religion that teaches there is no truth, etc... No such thing as a true right and wrong, yada yada. I don't think this is a political thing, as much as it is the way one views the world. (Although of course one's worldview does have an effect on one's politics.)

Whelp, since you're too stupid to look it up for yourself, these cities have nonpartisan elections for their administrations (ranked by population)
This just keeps getting funnier. :lmao:

Snowflake...just because a municipality doesn’t place party affiliation on the ballot doesn’t change the fact that the candidate (A.) in fact has a party affiliation and (B.) campaigned on that party affiliation and subsequent platform.

Do you know what the “nonpartisan election” does? It requires the electorate to be more informed. Someone can’t walk in and just look for the party letter and cast a vote across the board for it. Frankly, I think all elections should remove party affiliation. But that has nothing to do with the fact that all cities are in fact run by political affiliations with political ideologies. Dumb ass.

I haven't read the whole thread, so I don't know if someone already said this… but my guess is that they were atheists. Either that or some false New Agey type religion that teaches there is no truth, etc... No such thing as a true right and wrong, yada yada. I don't think this is a political thing, as much as it is the way one views the world. (Although of course one's worldview does have an effect on one's politics.)

There's no mention of religions. They were simply biking. That's it. They did a tour around Iceland first and liked it so much they launched a mega-global ride from southern Africa up its east coast, then off to I think Morocco and Turkey, before Tajikistan. Just literally seeing the world, simple as that.

Anyway I don't think there exists a religion that espouses "there is no truth, etc" whatever that means. But again it isn't a religion story.

American Couple Believing 'Evil Is A Make-Believe Concept' Bike Through ISIS Territory. ISIS Stabs Them To Death.

American Couple Believing 'Evil Is A Make-Believe Concept' Bike Through ISIS Territory. ISIS Stabs Them To Death.

Once again the Left outdo The Onion.
I thought trump defeated isis? They have territory?

It depends on the thread.

In a thread earlier today they were a dim memory. In this one they're knocking on the state line of Indiana.

Anyway the OP lied through his teeth --- they weren't in "ISIS territory". He made that up.

There's no mention of religions. They were simply biking. That's it. They did a tour around Iceland first and liked it so much they launched a mega-global ride from southern Africa up its east coast, then off to I think Morocco and Turkey, before Tajikistan. Just literally seeing the world, simple as that.

Anyway I don't think there exists a religion that espouses "there is no truth, etc" whatever that means. But again it isn't a religion story.

I know there wasn't a mention of religion, that is why I said "my guess is…"

As for truth, that's a big topic, and too much to get into on this thread. Yes, they were biking, but that wasn't the point of the story. The point was that they didn't believe in evil (and that rose-colored thinking got them killed.) And my point was that that sort of thinking – that rejects the concept of evil – usually comes from atheists or people who are into false religions.

I know there wasn't a mention of religion, that is why I said "my guess is…"

As for truth, that's a big topic, and too much to get into on this thread. Yes, they were biking, but that wasn't the point of the story. The point was that they didn't believe in evil (and that rose-colored thinking got them killed.) And my point was that that sort of thinking – that rejects the concept of evil – usually comes from atheists or people who are into false religions.

That's a venture way off to a tangent of religion but it sounds like you're suggesting there are no religions that don't believe in "evil" and I don't think that's accurate either. That sort of good/evil dichotomy has limited market, I'd venture to say mostly in the West, i.e. the European/Judeo-Christian/monotheist tradition.

In any case this story is deliberately slanted to falsely associate unconnected things. The sentiment about "people are basically good" or however it was phrased, wasn't related to where they were biking. A dishonest blog put them together to try to imply a cause-and-effect. And then a more dishonest thread creator changed the title to present Tajikistan as "ISIS Controlled territory", which it is not. That OP ran away now that he's been called on it.

Once again the Left outdo The Onion.

I imagine if they ever posted here on U.S.messageboard, they would be the ones telling us we don't need guns because they had never been a victim of violent crime.....

Well, NONE of us are victims of violent crime . . . until we are. If you wait until after you become a victim of violent crime to arm and defend yourself, you may not actually be around any more to worry about it.

Millennial Couple Bikes Near ISIS Territory to Prove ‘Humans Are Kind’ and Gets Killed
"Evil is a make-believe concept we've invented to deal with the complexities of fellow humans."

Millennial Couple Bikes Near ISIS Territory to Prove ‘Humans Are Kind’ and Gets Killed
Mi

You aer the dumbest pos losers as you k...........tc want to have open borders, you want unvetted killers in our country you are all to stupid to realize the death they can cause and will do.

You atupid fkrs believe nothing until it happens to you ...........

WAKE THE HELL UP RETARDS!!

and when you search for the other idiot who was killed by radical muslims tyring to prove the same thing what's the controlled internet pull up first " LMFAO SNOPES" , omg snopes pops up first now why do we suppose that is OMFG YOU LIBERALS ARE THE DUMBEST FKS in socity your sickening how fkn stupid you all are.

YES YOU ARE DUMBER THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW............

View attachment 210791
Liberal Hitchhikes Muslim Country to Prove Islam's Safe... Look What Happened
Kind of like the white girl that thought she would be safe living in a high black gang area and ended up dead.

This is what happens when you listen to liberal kumbaya bullshit.

Listening to leftism is definitely not a survival trait.

They didn’t bike through ISIS territory, but I am not surprised the ghouls are all giddy over these murders.

If there were members of ISIS freely roaming the countryside you can pretty much call it ISIS held territory.

Given that ISIS claims territory by killing people, I'm gonna say it's a distinction without a difference. Thanks to this couple's deaths, it's ISIS territory NOW.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back