American civilian executed

Originally posted by Yurt
I wonder if there will be world outrage...? Anything from the religion of peace I wonder...

Is this a thought to ponder or is there a story I haven't seen yet?

I just got home and out of the shower.

Thanks SE - we are stepping on each other.

How much you wanna bet Abu Grahib will still rule the day.

Fuck Abu grahib and all its bullshit sympathizers.

It is time to just go open a can of some good old fashioned American whop ass. We can figure out the rest later.

Shit! This crap has to stop and NOW

yes our prison scandal will rule the day

we took legitimate prisoners who were at war with us, Paul Marshall was an innocent civilian. it amazes me that since this crime is very evil under islamic law, why do muslims still have empathy for the "comrades."

the silent muslim is just as guilty as the ones who do the deed...

I'd like to see a lot of media organizations brought up on 'wrongful death' lawsuits - for the way they handled the Prison photos (in a way to generate $$), we have TWO deaths to show for it.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I'm being serious here folks.

I'm just going to have to second this, anymore and I'd have to ban myself.

anyone know how to keep your own blood from boiling in your veins?

yes, ice cold gatorade, is it in you? i mean i have seen those guys sweating gatorade.. you never know..:D

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Agreed! I don't condone the instances of Abu Grahib by any means, but it's a far cry from this shit! Anyway, I think it's pretty obvious that these animals will prove that very point, and yet their will be people that say it should be expected for what went down in the prison scandal. well as quoted by their statement,
The statement said al Qaeda had killed him because of "what Muslims have suffered from American Apache planes and their rockets."
Time to show them the big boy toys, forget the apache's and rockets!

Right now I agree with this. Give me time to calm down.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Now that be the big boy toys that I spoke of!:D

To both of you, that's what I thought you meant. Good bye to them, but heh, that won't work either.

I don't know what to say except lets start a poll on who will be the first turd to come on here and equate the prison thing with this. Anybody still believe in the winning of hearts and minds?

Other than that I have not 1 good thing to say about this or really Muslims in general. Yes, I as of today am lumping them together until they reign in the militants.

they seriously need to be doing this the way I recommended.

dozens of seal and special forces teams, track them down in their little mud huts and satchel charge all of them.

This is an example Flasher, of why we need to wipe out the middle east countries who inflict MURDER on innocent civilians !

Originally posted by OCA
I don't know what to say except lets start a poll on who will be the first turd to come on here and equate the prison thing with this. Anybody still believe in the winning of hearts and minds?

Other than that I have not 1 good thing to say about this or really Muslims in general. Yes, I as of today am lumping them together until they reign in the militants.

I agree with you to some extent, though I really want to believe differently. I've thought for a long time this will devolve into a religious war, give it 10-15 years.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
they seriously need to be doing this the way I recommended.

dozens of seal and special forces teams, track them down in their little mud huts and satchel charge all of them.

Can't be done, you can't tell militants from civilians. You need to threaten the populace into giving up the militants. If they don't give them up say bye bye home and possessions.

Forum List

Back