American citizen convicted in PA murder case

Merkinism is an evil religion. They're out to kill us all. We should nuke 'em before they nuke us.

This guy convicted of murder is white. That just proves white people are killers.

It just does, that's all.

What's more I hear he's a (insert demon political party of choice here) AND a (insert bigot religion choice here). I know the article doesn't mention that but .... everybody knows. And that's why (insert crackpot politician here) should be the next President.

Last edited:
Actually the pro open borders idiots accidentally make a conservative point. Only American citizens seem to be convicted of crimes while degenerate illegal aliens who prey on the benevolence of American society are sent back to their hovels south of the border time and time again.

Boy, you leftwing whackaloons are on a tear today!

:lol:

Yeah they are. They've taken several beatings here of late, and are seeking frantically for an argument they can win. Of course, they will not choose wisely.

The fact is - had the murdering illegal alien (a San Francisco treat!) with five deportations and seven felony convictions been disposed of properly in the beginning, there would have been no subsequent murder by him.

Yeah they are. They've taken several beatings here of late, and are seeking frantically for an argument they can win. Of course, they will not choose wisely.

The fact is - had the murdering illegal alien (a San Francisco treat!) with five deportations and seven felony convictions been disposed of properly in the beginning, there would have been no subsequent murder by him.
Can you tell me what argument YOU won?

Can you tell me what argument YOU won?

Look up the ones I've indulged in. Pick freely among them.

An American guy with papers was just convicted of murder. Conservatives must condemn Americans in this thread.
Guilty verdict in cold case murder trial - AOL.com
I can cite hundreds and hundreds...maybe even thousands and thousands...of cases of Americans murdering people.

And don't even get me started on rapes and child molesting.

Bastages.
This is so weak. There are over 300 million Americans. Of course Americans commit crimes.

The point trump is making is that other countries are sending their criminals here, which is true. Controversial but true.

Sure American's commit crime, it's just that that the black and brown non-American's commit much more

Sure American's commit crime, it's just that that the black and brown non-American's commit much more
cons get weirder by the minute. Did you just say that blacks with no papers murder more often than blacks with papers? do you realize you are a weirdo? Has anyone ever even compiled statistics on "black and brown non-Americans vs." black and Brown Americans"?

cons get weirder by the minute. Did you just say that blacks with no papers murder more often than blacks with papers? do you realize you are a weirdo? Has anyone ever even compiled statistics on "black and brown non-Americans vs." black and Brown Americans"?

Jamaica is one of the worst offenders when it comes to taking back their criminals who are here illegally.

An American guy with papers was just convicted of murder. Conservatives must condemn Americans in this thread.
Guilty verdict in cold case murder trial - AOL.com
I can cite hundreds and hundreds...maybe even thousands and thousands...of cases of Americans murdering people.

And don't even get me started on rapes and child molesting.

Bastages.
This is so weak. There are over 300 million Americans. Of course Americans commit crimes.

The point trump is making is that other countries are sending their criminals here, which is true. Controversial but true.

G5000 knows that is the point, which is why he is trying so hard to confuse the issue.

If they haven't they should.

Forum List

Back