American Children as Political Fodder.

try to keep up, pud nuts. that isn't what i said at all. fucking pathetic loser.

go blow yourself up ... that's what Islamic terrorists like you do... BOOM

that seems like an awful lot of work. maybe you would be satisfied if i just put a bullet in my fucking head.

Seems like the coward's way out so it wouldn't surprise me if you did, Princess.
You're a whiny pup who just can't control her hate:
"yeah, and "****" ain't a slur either if you trace it back."
"...ya friggin' smarmy little **** boy."
"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"the jewish penchant for potty humour"
"filthy jew pockets"
"when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy"

that seems like an awful lot of work. maybe you would be satisfied if i just put a bullet in my fucking head.

Seems like the coward's way out so it wouldn't surprise me if you did, Princess.
"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"filthy jew pockets"

the jew bitch brought it up, you sorry son of a bitch.

You're always blaming others for your mindless hate, Naziboy, even if you have to fabricate your bogus justifications and bring my mama into the conversation again and you won't have to come looking for me. :D

How ya holding up on them disposable diapers Seal?

well, i have no babies at home and i don't have an incontinence problem, so the only possible use i would have for disposable diapers is cramming them down some low life, loud mouthed motherfucker's throat and holding them there until he stopped breathing, and i have no ingtention of doing that.

so maybe you better keep them for someone who really needs them.

Last edited:
"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"

You're always blaming others for your mindless hate, Naziboy, even if you have to fabricate your bogus justifications and bring my mama into the conversation again and you won't have to come looking for me. :D

quit whinin', ya little puss. i didn't bring your "mama" into anything.

fuckin' tough guy. what're ya gonna do. make up more lies about me.

As new details from the school massacre in Connecticut slowly emerged, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered his condolences but also drew a parallel between the killing rampage and fatal incidents in Israel.

"We in Israel have experienced such cruel acts of slaughter and we know the shock and agony they bring," he said in a message sent to President Barack Obama.

Netanyahu voices grief over US school shooting - Israel News, Ynetnews

we really don't need your cold and calculated condolences, mr. netanyahu.
Piss off. You don't speak for me. Good for him.

You just hate Israel.

As new details from the school massacre in Connecticut slowly emerged, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered his condolences but also drew a parallel between the killing rampage and fatal incidents in Israel.

"We in Israel have experienced such cruel acts of slaughter and we know the shock and agony they bring," he said in a message sent to President Barack Obama.

You just hate Israel.

you got that right. i am tired of my country being dragged into the depths of moral depravity so some friggin' jews can have this little , exclusive, feel good club that they call a country.

Last edited:

quit whinin', ya little puss. i didn't bring your "mama" into anything.

fuckin' tough guy. what're ya gonna do. make up more lies about me.

Lyin' Nazi slug. You called my mama a bitch. If the shoe was on the other foot, you and Princess PattyCatty would be buzzin' the MODs but as luck would have it, I enjoy abusing your sorry Nazi ass. :D

You just hate Israel.

you got that right. i am tired of my country being dragged into the depths of moral depravity so some friggin' jews can have this little , exclusive, feel good club that they call a country.
You have serious issues.

Keep attacking Israel and keep dying...that is how it works. It's as if you expect that maybe someday it will actually work! And, that is the definition of insane.

I feel pretty good in my country, too. You attack it, and you'll get attacked. Only morons think that won't happen.

Retard.

go blow yourself up ... that's what Islamic terrorists like you do... BOOM

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"

don't talk to me about cowardice. you suck. you sit in your safe little home and call vets "baby killers".

You just hate Israel.

You have serious issues.

Keep attacking Israel and keep dying...that is how it works. It's as if you expect that maybe someday it will actually work! And, that is the definition of insane.

I feel pretty good in my country, too. You attack it, and you'll get attacked. Only morons think that won't happen.

Retard.

you are up in canada, you simple minded fuck.

The "crimes" of both the USA and Israel to which you allude are virtually
all------normal acts of war No doubt war is a GIANT HORROR----but
the waging of war is not precisely a "CRIME" --sometimes it is justified
and NOT CRIME I do not believe that the USA and British involvement
in world war II was a CRIME----but lots of innocent people died as a result
of both USA and British fire. If one examines all of those deaths----there
is no question that some will come out as AVOIDABLE----unnecessary or
over-kill. Those findings do not render them "crimes" ---tragedies---but
not "crimes" War in Iraq was---IMO ---justified based on the actions
of SADDAAM and his support of terrorism -----and even his mad incursion
into Kuwait. I never understood the war in VIET NAM

The term "MURDER" legally is inappropriately used in the absence
of MENS REA ------the bombing of a legal military target excludes
a finding of "murder" no matter how many civilians happen to be
in the legal military target Return FIRE is not "murder"
Militaries which return fire using the trajectory of incoming fire-----can
be accused of murder only by islamo nazi pigs

therre is probably no armed group involved in an armed conflict that hasn't commited war crimes.

israel does it knowingly and does it excessively. it comes down from the command level, if in no other way than that an IDF soldier knows he acts with impunity.

the T-shirts are ample evidence of that. i can think of no military whose soldiers have marketed the killing of children.
The T-shirts caused terrorist attacks just like the Mohammed film caused Benghazi?

you ever see any troops wearing specially made t-shirts bragging about killing "gook" babies, "top"?

maybe that was common practice in the cav? so you approve. good troops, right? tell us what. not many vets i knew joined the VFW but why don't you put on one of those funky, old guy caps with all the medals next vets day or memorial day and sport a t-shirt that brags about killing pregnant women. do the fucking cav proud, my man.

You have serious issues.

Retard.

Moron. I live in Fairfax, Virginia. Northern Virginia (NoVA for the locals).

It's listed on my location. Tough mystery for morons.

Don't you have some jooos to round up today?

Last edited:
You have serious issues.

Retard.

naw, i don't believe in kosher slaughter. free range jews are more sporting.

got any gentiiiiiiiiiiiiles in the neighbouring town ya wanna sell that sheep to.

christ, is the only time y'all stop whining is when you are cheering the deaths of palestinian children.

got any gentiiiiiiiiiiiiles in the neighbouring town ya wanna sell that sheep to.

christ, is the only time y'all stop whining is when you are cheering the deaths of palestinian children.
I don't cheer the deaths of Palestinian children, fuckchop. I curse those cowards who hide behind them.

I don't cheer the deaths of Palestinian children, fuckchop. I curse those cowards who hide behind them.

myy bad...i forgot to include denial along with your repertoire of cheering the deaths of children and whining...the jewish trifecta.

talk about blaming the freaking victim.

myy bad...i forgot to include denial along with your repertoire of cheering the deaths of children and whining...the jewish trifecta.

Moron can't understand "I don't cheer for the deaths of Palestinian children", so he keeps typing that I do.

Dishonest fuck.

Piss off.

ETA: Coward discontinued his rep. Quelle surprise. :lol:

Last edited:

Moron can't understand "I don't cheer for the deaths of Palestinian children", so he keeps typing that I do.

Dishonest fuck.

Piss off.

lol...rep is your game, not mine. also, the only people who discontinue their rep are the ones with the balls to do so. you ae too chickenshite to opt out so you have to keep kissin' ass.

now go jack the mack while lookin' at pics of bombed out kids in gaza. all you ever do is cheer for dead kids or try to shift the blame...like HAMAS is shooting those WP rounds and dropping those bombs.

Dishonest fuck.

Piss off.

Indeed you have astutely focused on two of Seal's three most prominent character flaws - unapologetic dishonesty and uncommon cowardice - but it won't take you long to figure out the third.
To aid you in this noble quest, here's a few of his most recent quotes:

"the jew bitch brought it up..."
"naw, i don't believe in kosher slaughter. free range jews are more sporting."
"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"
"whiney, european, jewish pests"

Dishonest fuck.

Piss off.

lol...rep is your game, not mine. also, the only people who discontinue their rep are the ones with the balls to do so. you ae too chickenshite to opt out so you have to keep kissin' ass.

now go jack the mack while lookin' at pics of bombed out kids in gaza. all you ever do is cheer for dead kids or try to shift the blame...like HAMAS is shooting those WP rounds and dropping those bombs.
With my numbers, I don't need to kiss any ass.

And, once again the moron says I cheer for dead kids.

What a tool.

Dishonest fuck.

Piss off.

With my numbers, I don't need to kiss any ass.

And, once again the moron says I cheer for dead kids.

What a tool.

Anyone who is in the NRA cheers for dead kids.

Forum List

Back