American businessman who made billions or foreign infiltrator who wasted trillions?

There's really no arguing with someone that wants to ignore mounds of evidence about Obama's birth while pretending that Obama isn't about spending (waste).

Since you won't supply this evidence....we have to assume that it doesn't exist and that you're lying. Nobody is surprised by that....

There's really no arguing with someone that wants to ignore mounds of evidence about Obama's birth while pretending that Obama isn't about spending (waste).

Since you won't supply this evidence....we have to assume that it doesn't exist and that you're lying. Nobody is surprised by that....

are you REALLY still a BIRTHER? WTF, dude. YOU'RE A CRACKPOT IN A TINFOIL HAT.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Are you still a troll? Yup.

are you REALLY still a BIRTHER? WTF, dude. YOU'RE A CRACKPOT IN A TINFOIL HAT.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

aWWW. is that the best you have to defend your crackpot Birther beliefs?
Sad when even Glenn Beck thinks you're stupid for bringing up that issue.:tongue::tongue:

Sad when even Glenn Beck thinks you're stupid for bringing up that issue.:tongue::tongue:

Interesting, normally if I say something Glenn Beck advocates, your ilk would just say I'm taking some sort of marching orders.

And why am I supposed to care what Glenn Beck's opinion is? I am more than capable of examining facts.

Not even close. He's not a business man who knows about keeping the lights on, pleasing customers, and making sure there's product on the shelves. He's an investment banker who shuffled pieces of companies like cattle around on his desk. I'm all for capitalism, but be honest about the man.

And as for Obama being an infiltrator...that's utter crap. Birther bullshit that even most conservatives have given up on, based on the evidence.

As for the wasting trillions....you DO realize that Obama has grown government the LEAST of any president in the last 60 years, RIGHT?

Want proof? Here ya go.
One More Must-See Chart On Government Spending Under Obama And Reagan - Business Insider

Oh wait. Here we are again. More proof. With a detailed discussion of method and criticisms debunked.
PolitiFact | Viral Facebook post says Barack Obama has lowest spending record of any recent president

Mess with the best? Die like the rest.

I'm not going to pretend there isn't mountains of evidence about Obama being born in Kenya and I know that the uberlibs want to ignore it and pretend I'm crazy. I'm really to the point that I don't care. Agree to disagree so to speak; though I know you're lying to yourselves and blatantly ignoring reality to suit your ends justify the means bull shit.

As for Obama growing the government the least in 60 years; even your lefty rag, the W Post gave that 4 pinocchios. Obama saddled us with $5 trillion (before the wasteful Obamacare even goes into effect) and he f'd up the economy. Unemployment would be under 7 percent were it not for his mismanagement.

Love to see more birthers coming out of the woodwork....anger and hatred makes people do crazy things.

Well I do think the President ought to know how many states there are, dont you?

I'm not going to pretend there isn't mountains of evidence about Obama being born in Kenya and I know that the uberlibs want to ignore it and pretend I'm crazy. I'm really to the point that I don't care. Agree to disagree so to speak; though I know you're lying to yourselves and blatantly ignoring reality to suit your ends justify the means bull shit.

As for Obama growing the government the least in 60 years; even your lefty rag, the W Post gave that 4 pinocchios. Obama saddled us with $5 trillion (before the wasteful Obamacare even goes into effect) and he f'd up the economy. Unemployment would be under 7 percent were it not for his mismanagement.

Love to see more birthers coming out of the woodwork....anger and hatred makes people do crazy things.
Well I do think the President ought to know how many states there are, dont you?

Whats for dinner?

Interesting, normally if I say something Glenn Beck advocates, your ilk would just say I'm taking some sort of marching orders.

And why am I supposed to care what Glenn Beck's opinion is? I am more than capable of examining facts.

I'm not being hypocritical. First of all, if Glenn Beck has a good idea or point, I'm not so rabid as to knock it down. None come to mind at the moment, but you only assume you know "my ilk". I'm conservative about A LOT of issues.

My only point is that when someone uber-conservative says it's a no go...it's pretty silly to hold on to it.

Who do you want?

[youtube]h5LaJc0Jkpk[/youtube]

Oh oh, according to that lie I am supposed to want the businessman who made billions by bankrupting companies and sending jobs overseas. I am sure he will do our country great when we need jobs here and not in china. I am sure he will have respect for the common man given he thinks money is god and corporations are people. Yes, I want the guy who was chosen second to every other nutbar who ran for republican nomineee this year.

Some people might want to realize many things the government does do not directly generate revenue. Maqking money is not the sole responsibility of our president, and Mitt only has 2 qualities. one he is not Obama, and the other is that he will make money no matter what the cost in lives or community. That may work well for a greedy corporate business, but not so much for the government.

Grow the fuck up, get a fucking brain, and stop pestering us with this bullshit.

Forum List

Back