American businessman who made billions or foreign infiltrator who wasted trillions?

Completely false. Utter fail.

Both the title of this thread and the ad.

Not even close. He's not a business man who knows about keeping the lights on, pleasing customers, and making sure there's product on the shelves. He's an investment banker who shuffled pieces of companies like cattle around on his desk. I'm all for capitalism, but be honest about the man.

And as for Obama being an infiltrator...that's utter crap. Birther bullshit that even most conservatives have given up on, based on the evidence.

As for the wasting trillions....you DO realize that Obama has grown government the LEAST of any president in the last 60 years, RIGHT?

Want proof? Here ya go.
One More Must-See Chart On Government Spending Under Obama And Reagan - Business Insider

Oh wait. Here we are again. More proof. With a detailed discussion of method and criticisms debunked.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...facebook-post-says-barack-obama-has-lowest-s/

Mess with the best? Die like the rest.

Not even close. He's not a business man who knows about keeping the lights on, pleasing customers, and making sure there's product on the shelves. He's an investment banker who shuffled pieces of companies like cattle around on his desk. I'm all for capitalism, but be honest about the man.

And as for Obama being an infiltrator...that's utter crap. Birther bullshit that even most conservatives have given up on, based on the evidence.

As for the wasting trillions....you DO realize that Obama has grown government the LEAST of any president in the last 60 years, RIGHT?

Want proof? Here ya go.
One More Must-See Chart On Government Spending Under Obama And Reagan - Business Insider

Oh wait. Here we are again. More proof. With a detailed discussion of method and criticisms debunked.
PolitiFact | Viral Facebook post says Barack Obama has lowest spending record of any recent president

I'm not going to pretend there isn't mountains of evidence about Obama being born in Kenya and I know that the uberlibs want to ignore it and pretend I'm crazy. I'm really to the point that I don't care. Agree to disagree so to speak; though I know you're lying to yourselves and blatantly ignoring reality to suit your ends justify the means bull shit.

As for Obama growing the government the least in 60 years; even your lefty rag, the W Post gave that 4 pinocchios. Obama saddled us with $5 trillion (before the wasteful Obamacare even goes into effect) and he f'd up the economy. Unemployment would be under 7 percent were it not for his mismanagement.

Bullshit. It's been discussed and even edited to reflect the critiques. Shame you cant wake up to reality, son.

Bullshit. It's been discussed and even edited to reflect the critiques. Shame you cant wake up to reality, son.

Sorry bro. But you'd better just erase your cute little centrist sig. You ain't even a wolf in sheep's clothing. Youre just a loony wolf with some wool stuck in your fur.

Want proof? Here ya go.

PolitiFact | Viral Facebook post says Barack Obama has lowest spending record of any recent president

I'm not going to pretend there isn't mountains of evidence about Obama being born in Kenya and I know that the uberlibs want to ignore it and pretend I'm crazy. I'm really to the point that I don't care. Agree to disagree so to speak; though I know you're lying to yourselves and blatantly ignoring reality to suit your ends justify the means bull shit.

As for Obama growing the government the least in 60 years; even your lefty rag, the W Post gave that 4 pinocchios. Obama saddled us with $5 trillion (before the wasteful Obamacare even goes into effect) and he f'd up the economy. Unemployment would be under 7 percent were it not for his mismanagement.

Love to see more birthers coming out of the woodwork....anger and hatred makes people do crazy things.

obamer has added 6 trillion dollars to the national debt and we ain't got shit to show for it except a huge fucking tax increase.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Want proof? Here ya go.

Love to see more birthers coming out of the woodwork....anger and hatred makes people do crazy things.

I do hate Obama. But even if you somehow proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was not an illegal alien; it really wouldn't change much about my opinion of him. There has never been a more arrogant, deceitful, shameless failure in the history of the USA.

I've never seen a bigger bunch of thumb sucking bawlbabies than the conservatives on this board.
It's amazing how self centered a group of "suuposedly" mature adults actually are.

You got willow bawling about the fictitional $500B cut in her Medicare, you have the rest of the "personal responsibility crowd bitching and moaning and gnashing of their lying teeth when actually forced to take personal responsibility.

You're all fucking children...I don't give a shit what your chronological ages are....your mentality is that if a 6 year old.

I've never seen a bigger bunch of thumb sucking bawlbabies than the conservatives on this board.
It's amazing how self centered a group of "suuposedly" mature adults actually are.

You got willow bawling about the fictitional $500B cut in her Medicare, you have the rest of the "personal responsibility crowd bitching and moaning and gnashing of their lying teeth when actually forced to take personal responsibility.

You're all fucking children...I don't give a shit what your chronological ages are....your mentality is that if a 6 year old.

It's not a Fictional Cut Dumb Fuck it's Real, It's just Obama and the Dems Expect States to Fill the Gap, which of course means States will have to Raise Taxes even more.

And you call the Right Children, Your not even mature enough to accept all the Facts.

I do hate Obama. But even if you somehow proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was not an illegal alien; it really wouldn't change much about my opinion of him. There has never been a more arrogant, deceitful, shameless failure in the history of the USA.

Think you can do better? Try it and let's see.

It's not a Fictional Cut Dumb Fuck it's Real, It's just Obama and the Dems Expect States to Fill the Gap, which of course means States will have to Raise Taxes even more.

And you call the Right Children, Your not even mature enough to accept all the Facts.
facts? 500 billion over 10 fucking years, and even that is more of a re-oganization of funds than it is a cut....but don't let the "facts" stand in the way of your hatred.

As far as States having to raise more revenue..that's a Conservative strategy....not a liberal one. Because you want smaller Gubmint, what do you think will happen if the Fed cuts social programs like you all fantasize about when you're spending a little "me" time? That's the real legacy of "trickle down" you cut taxed and programs at the federal level and the cost of maintaining those programs gets passed on to the States....they either have to raise taxes or cut. Then the onus is on themunicipalities. Congratulations...you've either fucked over the most vulnerable in our society, or you just made an incredibly small tax base have a huge tax increase to cover it.

You guys are always bitching about poor people not paying federal taxes, you ought to be happy that at the state level.....at least in Pennsylvania....everyone pays taxes.

Code:

It's easy to get elected and not govern. The trick is to get elected and actually try to pull off the juggling act of keeping ALL of your constituents, if not happy, at least lukewarm towards your decisions. You can't pander to the business world exclusively and let your working class just rot....likewise, you can't do the opposite either. You have to find that middle ground. That's where people like Gas-bee here would fail miserably.

Of course I could do better and so could thousands. I've said it time and time again; I would have a hard time doing worse if I tried. Even Bill Clinton calls Obama, "the amateur."

Last edited:

Code:

It's easy to get elected and not govern. The trick is to get elected and actually try to pull off the juggling act of keeping ALL of your constituents, if not happy, at least lukewarm towards your decisions. You can't pander to the business world exclusively and let your working class just rot....likewise, you can't do the opposite either. You have to find that middle ground. That's where people like Gas-bee here would fail miserably.

Speaking of gas, I'm still waiting for you to say something worth hearing.

He's a better man than you could ever hope to be.

College Graduate, President of the US, Nobel Peace Prize winner....and you're posting on a message board in the middle of the night and exposed yourself as a wholly ineffective debater at that--in short the only thing in which you are prolific; you suck at it.

And to top it off, you've recently came out of the closet as a racist scumbag or have you wanted birth certificates from the White presidents as well.

Forum List

Back