American Black or Black American?

AKAIS

Rookie
Jul 29, 2009
Is Mr Obama an American President who is a black man or is he a black man who is American President?

I've always found it funny that Obama is very literally an "African - American"; he's half African, half American. Ho, ho, ho.

He's half African or I would say black and half white. My question is, is he a half black half white man who is american president or is he an American president who is a half black and half white man?

Is Mr Obama an American President who is a black man or is he a black man who is American President?

He is a President. His blood is red. He is human. That is about all of the positives I have for him right now. While I totally despise his efforts so far, I respect his position, and I care deeply for him as a human being.

With that said, Why is he in the middle of a local police matter about ract? His office is much hiugher than to be doing that. He does need to mature a little.

Idiocy.
If you were born in Amurkastan, you're an Amurkin.
If you jumped through the hoops to get citizenshit, yer an Amurkin.

"There can be no hyphenated Americans"..... Google that quote.
Especially Israeli American like pResident Rahm Emmanuel.
He comes from, and serves a nation, that isNTreal.

Idiocy.
If you were born in Amurkastan, you're an Amurkin.
If you jumped through the hoops to get citizenshit, yer an Amurkin.

"There can be no hyphenated Americans"..... Google that quote.
Especially Israeli American like pResident Rahm Emmanuel.
He comes from, and serves a nation, that isNTreal.

Is Rahm Emanuel Israeli American or American Israeli?

With all due respect,

:gives:

I do. I don't want a president that sees himself as a color before he sees himself as president of the US.

I totally agree.

It would be an entirely different atmosphere today if Obama had insisted on running as an AMERICAN MAN and refused to allow his backers to play the race card. But he didn't.

He bought into the race game and used it to win the election.

And has the nerve to say about the Gates affair, "...this is a sign there is still racism in America."

Well, duh! He should know... he brought it back to life, wiping out 40 years of learning to be color-blind!

With all due respect,

:gives:

I do. I don't want a president that sees himself as a color before he sees himself as president of the US.

I totally agree.

It would be an entirely different atmosphere today if Obama had insisted on running as an AMERICAN MAN and refused to allow his backers to play the race card. But he didn't.

He bought into the race game and used it to win the election.

And has the nerve to say about the Gates affair, "...this is a sign there is still racism in America."

Well, duh! He should know... he brought it back to life, wiping out 40 years of learning to be color-blind!

I agree if Obama ran as an American man the atmosphere would be entirely different he would be widely more popular. He may have had a large black following he also had Asian, Hispanic, and White supporters.

There is still racism in America.

I am 40 and I don't believe in my lifetimne Americans have been color blind.

Forum List

Back