American behavior vs Japanese

T-Bor

May 24, 2006
From the reports I hear, there are no reports of looting, shooting and gun toting idiots such as what happened in Katrina. The Japanese people seem to be dealing with this well as far as not getting at each others throats.

No offense, but could you imagine the blacks from Katrina actually in Japan? They would all be wondering where the gov't is. Where are their handouts? Seriously, the behavior of the people impacted in Japan appears to be 100% different from the people in Katrina who did nothing but yell at the gov't, loot stores, shoot people, and scream for handouts instead of trying to help themselves like the Japanese people are doing.

The Japanese had more emergency plans and supplies to begin with. Those seem to have been used up at this point. The next couple of days will be more telling of any differences. Law of the jungle usually wins out.

You mean, African American behaviour vs Japanese

Don't worry. If the Japanese start looting, the press won't call it that. They'll say they "found supplies".

From the reports I hear, there are no reports of looting, shooting and gun toting idiots such as what happened in Katrina. The Japanese people seem to be dealing with this well as far as not getting at each others throats.

No offense, but could you imagine the blacks from Katrina actually in Japan? They would all be wondering where the gov't is. Where are their handouts? Seriously, the behavior of the people impacted in Japan appears to be 100% different from the people in Katrina who did nothing but yell at the gov't, loot stores, shoot people, and scream for handouts instead of trying to help themselves like the Japanese people are doing.

Outstanding point.............and really, there is NO comparison in terms of the enormity of the disaster. Katrina, by comparison, was a rain shower!!

How funny..........in the end, Bush's judgement on Katrina was spot on!!!:lol:

Last edited:
The Japanese had more emergency plans and supplies to begin with. Those seem to have been used up at this point. The next couple of days will be more telling of any differences. Law of the jungle usually wins out.
I dunno...it seems drilled into them to accept the unacceptable. I heard on NPR this evening about a daughter that paid $800 to taxi to her parent's house to see if they were still alive. They were, but no hugs and kisses...only bowing.

Very different mentality.

Another thing........the Japense people had precious little time. The people of New Orleans?

Ummm..............can you say stupid???

no6a-1.jpg

No I meant what I said. Most black people I meet would rather be called black than African American. Just like I would rather be called white than caucassion.

The Japanese submit to social pressure at all levels of their society. Getting along and not making waves is socially ingrained from a young age.

Most Americans submit to nothing and have the "Fuck off/I'll do what I want/How can I get mine? attitude that just exacerbates problems when they occur.

The problem is multiculturalism. Nobody stands together or respects eachother. These Nationalist Nations like Japan and China will most likely out-live us all. It doesn't take some kooky seperatist to explain it, it is what it is. A people united will survive, and a people divided will live in chaos until they persih.

I know, I know, I know this doesn't fit into the grand fantasy plan of Liberal morons like Jillian, but you can't say that the sky is red, when in fact it is blue. Unless of course, you're a blind liar, not too mention a fucking idiot. :razz:

To be more blunt, The Japanese have an advanced culture that demands respect for one's neighbor, instead of just saying it like we do here. They have more honor than the hordes of turd world leaches that expect America and anyone else to give them a free ride. If this were to happen here, there would be looting, beatings, killings and rapes everywhere by weak minded selfish people who were taught no better by their puppet masters. ~BH

The need to import radicals like the guy Obama tried to appoint to his green jobs board. Van Jones would show the radicals how to get what they want.

Forum List

Back