American Atheists (Democrats) To Place Billboards In NY Jewish, NJ Muslim Hoods...

Who said it was required, you big dummy? Making shite up again i see. It's just fact that most hostile Atheists are Democrats. You don't want accept that, than so be it. But it is what it is.

Implying what? That the non-hostile Atheists are Republicans?

Your generalizations aren't helping you defend your point...... whatever it is.

Atheists have as much right to put up billboards as religious folk.

Ah, you just wish they were Anti-Christian Billboards. You know it's true. ;)

Wrong.

I wish there weren't any billboards refering to any religion at all, promoting or refuting.

Try to stay focused and on-topic. Take your ridoline. :cuckoo:

s'matter, snookie bear, don't you like generaliztions?

and it's ritalin, google is your friend.

:lol: Obviously you take it. But keep flailing. You're funny when you can't articulate a coherent point. Maybe it's time for you to go stalk and Neg-Rep someone? It's the only thing you've proven you can accomplish here. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
If they want to place those billboards up more power to them, people shouldn't be afraid to do things because some Muslims or orthodox Jews are going to go on a rampage, fuck them.

Just those two?

Well those groups are who the billboards are against no?

Not against, no. And please, you don't think orthodox / fundamentalist Christian groups would have a problem?
Maybe they're more afraid of them?
I doubt it, too, but there's only so much money to go around.

Try to stay focused and on-topic. Take your ridoline. :cuckoo:

:lol: Keep flailing. You're funny when you can't articulate a coherent point. Maybe it's time for you to go stalk and Neg-Rep someone? It's the only thing you're proven you can accomplish here. :cuckoo:
You're generalizing that the atheists who are obnoxious are by default, Democrats.

That's a fail, as are most generalizations.

Folks have tried to illustrate your faulty logic to you by applying the same to libertarians.

And, you're still not getting it. I haven't thought of you as one in the USMB Stupid Pool, but I'm reconsidering.

Last edited:

:lol: Keep flailing. You're funny when you can't articulate a coherent point. Maybe it's time for you to go stalk and Neg-Rep someone? It's the only thing you're proven you can accomplish here. :cuckoo:
You're generalizing that all atheists who are obnoxious are Democrats.

Folks have tried to illustrate your faulty logic to you by applying the same to libertarians.

And, you're still not getting it. I haven't thought of you as one in the USMB Stupid Pool, but I'm reconsidering.

Most Atheists are Democrats. If you don't want to accept that, than so be it. But it is reality. Who else do you think bitter hostile Atheists vote for in Elections? Think about that for a bit, and then get back to me.

Most Atheists are Democrats.
That's likely true and more accurate than what you first posted.

It's a shame that it's likely true, too.

Most Atheists are Democrats. If you don't want to accept that, than so be it. But it is reality. Who else do you think bitter hostile Atheists vote for in Elections? Think about that for a bit, and then get back to me.

And define hostile Atheists......

Are those the ones who go around beating up and killing churchgoers?

Or are they they ones who have the nerve to use the First Amendment to put up billboards, exercising their freedom of speech.... the same Amendment religious folk use to put up their billboards?

The side that gives more lip service to establishment?
??
Same way we liberals give our vote to the same side that gives more lip service to our values.

Who do you think the creators of this poster agenda vote for in Elections? Think about it.

Or are they they ones who have the nerve to use the First Amendment to put up billboards, exercising their freedom of speech.... the same Amendment religious folk use to put up their billboards?

Hostility is hostility. Some Democrat Atheists are more hostile than others.

??
Same way we liberals give our vote to the same side that gives more lip service to our values.

Yes, you Atheists vote Democrat. That's what i said. SHEESH!

Who do you think the creators of this poster agenda vote for in Elections? Think about it.
Hmmmm. That's a tough one. As I agree that most are likely Democrats (and it's a shame that it is that way), I wonder...........

Hmmmm.

How would folks who are likely Democrat vote?

Errrrrrrrrrr.

Ummmmmm...........For Democrats?

So, what is your point again?

Implying what? That the non-hostile Atheists are Republicans?

Your generalizations aren't helping you defend your point...... whatever it is.

Atheists have as much right to put up billboards as religious folk.

Wrong.

I wish there weren't any billboards refering to any religion at all, promoting or refuting.

I wish there were more from all religious and non-religious views.

Defeating hypersensitivity in any arena is a good thing.

Last edited:

??

Yes, you Atheists vote Democrat. That's what i said. SHEESH!

Even when you were proven wrong on page 1, you're going to keep repeating your false generalization?

Hostility is hostility. Some Democrat Atheists are more hostile than others.

That's not a definition. That's a cop-out.

Explain to us why these Atheists are being so hostile?

And I'm still wondering if the non-hostile Atheists are Republicans......

It's a shame that it's likely true, too.[/QUOTE]

if its true. and it probably is... it's because the GOP panders to the religious right. some people don't want the government to impose anyone's religious beliefs on them. as someone who is very appreciative of the first amendment's protection of minority religions' from practitioners of the majority religion, i know i couldn't cast a vote for a repub on the federal level.

state and local? different issue.

Wrong.

I wish there were more from all religious and non-religious views.

Defeating hypersensitivity in any arena is a good thing.

I don't see the reason to spend money on it. A billboard isn't going to make me change my religious views. But if people want to spend money espousing their religious beliefs they have every right to, whether it is promoting religion or refuting it, as long as it's on private property. What winds up happening is who can build the biggest, brightest, most eye-catching billboard..... each one clamoring for attention. In other words.... Advertising!

Forum List

Back