American Atheists (Democrats) To Place Billboards In NY Jewish, NJ Muslim Hoods...

idiota...it's paid for by "americanatheists", not the democratic party....

being a democrat never required anyone being an atheist... in fact, i'm sure my rabbi would be shocked if it did.

paulian imbecile...

Who said it was required, you big dummy? Making shite up again i see. It's just fact that most hostile Atheists are Democrats. You don't want accept that, than so be it. But it is what it is.

What next Liberal's?
Replace George Washington with one of your camel jockey idols on a $1.00 bill?

being a democrat never required anyone being an atheist... in fact, i'm sure my rabbi would be shocked if it did.

paulian imbecile...

Who said it was required, you big dummy? Making shite up again i see. It's just fact that most hostile Atheists are Democrats. You don't want accept that, than so be it. But it is what it is.

poor paulian imbecile. :cuckoo:

paulian imbecile...

poor paulian imbecile. :cuckoo:

Poor Obama-Bot sycophant. :cuckoo:

I'll help anyone who wants to cut down, deface or destroy these billboards.

So, opposition to free speech, AND disregard for property rights. That's great.

I'm exercising my free speech

Do you have a problem with the christian billboards telling me i'm going to hell for being an infidel?

Or like all good hypocrites, do you only like free speech when it applies to people who agree with you?

(and btw, I don't think anyone believes you have the nads to tear down the billboard, so turn your "internet tough guy switch" to off please, besides Warrior102 is better at pretending to be tough on the internet than you are, he gets the title)

They obviously have the right, but is it a wise idea for the Democrats?

paulian imbecile...

Implying what? That the non-hostile Atheists are Republicans?

Your generalizations aren't helping you defend your point...... whatever it is.

Atheists have as much right to put up billboards as religious folk.

They obviously have the right, but is it a wise idea for the Democrats?

Okay, folks. You saw the benchmark established here in this topic.

In paulitician's world, a tiny subset of a much larger group is representative of the whole. So we can judge all Libertarians based on the behavior of just one or two of them.

Libertarian logic.

This should be fun!

paulian imbecile...

Implying what? That the non-hostile Atheists are Republicans?

Your generalizations aren't helping you defend your point...... whatever it is.

Atheists have as much right to put up billboards as religious folk.

Ah, you just wish they were Anti-Christian Billboards. You know it's true. ;)

Forum List

Back