American and European dance bands and vocalists from the 1920s 1930s and 1940s.....

another one from my vintage musical library!:)

1932, All of a Sudden, Lew Conrad Orch.

I am very much back into my 1920s and 1930s music right now....deep into it....so much love ...so many harmonies

Mills´ Hotsy Totsy Gang "Loved One" 1930----
Instrumental

ohhhhhh my my my ..........listen to this....captured totally the spirit of the 1920s....

love love love !! yes Siree!:dance::mm:

Irving Mills' Hotsy-Totsy Gang-My Little Honey And Me (1929)

If you want to come to this vintage world.....you have to get your mind ready...hehe

This vintage time frame darlings......mind above all my sweets.....you have to go vintage... you have to go back.That's all.

Bye Bye Blues - Roaring Twenties - Hot!!!

when Britannia still ruled the waves...GOD so long ago..... back then..............

Are You Guilty Of Loving 1930s British Dance Band Music

baby it's 1930s,,,,,

Everyone Says I LOVE YOU ~~~ Elmer Feldkamp

this for only the die hard lovers of the past

those who really have a feeling for the past

Al Bowlly & Fred Elizalde Band - After the Sun Kissed the World Goodbye (1929)

sweet....I can continue to the morning and beyond.....with this music,,,,,darling,,,,,from 29s and 30s,...

Last edited:
Ray Starita...one of my favorite dance bands of the 30s!

My Love Affair - Ray Starita And His Band -

1929.........roaring 20s in USA..... one of the best bands ever... this song made me fall in love with them.

The Coon-Sanders Orchestra - Moanin' for You (1929)

wow what a night this has been ....musically speaking....best of the best vintage here my sweets!

1929, What Have You?, Al Goodman Orch

1929, What A Day, Carl Fenton Orch.

Last edited:
Darlings............ you must listen to this.....top fav of the era!

"Why am i so Romantic "· Sam Lanin Orchestra - · Scrappy Lambert Vocals! (Scrappy Lambert a favorite of course)

The beautiful lyrics..........:biggrin:

Tell me, dear, why am I so romantic When you're near, why am I so romantic What a grand feeling When your lips meet mine That certain something comes stealing Up and down my spine I don't know what it is you do to me You don't know half of the good you do me

Other boys bore me, they just leave me blue But why am I so romantic with you :113:

Last edited:
From across the pond ,1930s , the one and only Al Bowlly....

wow is this tune beautiful or what? am I the only one who likes this?

Al Bowlly - Dreaming

...and this one with Bing Crosby in the beginning...late 1920s and early 1930s....

Bing Crosby - Gus Arnheim Cocoanut Grove Orch.

"Fool Me Some More" 1930

Forum List

Back