American and European dance bands and vocalists from the 1920s 1930s and 1940s.....

omigod ....he is so amazing....I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!:re:

heheheeh:eusa_angel:

hmm here we go :biggrin:

America is the best...

Totally wow....

and I will stop there LOL.....America the best!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
DeZGuLb.jpg

I like his Gospel too

Elvis Presley - Milky White Way

Vintage Gospel Nostalgia from 1968

This IS a Happy Day....... dedicated to Justice Kavanaugh and his family:huddle:

"Oh Happy Day"

Good night my friends.... good night all patriots out there.....you sleep tight...sweet dreams...........:huddle:

Elvis Presley-The Wonder of You

I like his Gospel too

Elvis Presley - Milky White Way

Elvis did a lot of Gospel, after every concert, he was off in a black Baptist church. He died with more knowledge of the songs than black people I know that do that. Really many of those songs should be preserved. You shoulda heard my friend's brothers singing when he died. It's that old old stuff. All I can do is thank The Lord for my time with him. I brought him a lot of joy, I gave him a reason to use that tractor, boy, he loved that thing. He taught me how to tie a running bowline with chain and hook it to his tractor, and we moved tons of wood for years. We had a lot of time together. Nothing made him happier. It's what we were made to do. He loved that tractor. Nothing made him happier than hoisting wood I cut with it and putting it in a pile. He loved that, and I'm happy I was there to oblige him. We had 6-7 great years together. I still miss him.

Last edited:
"Lets Groove."... but we have to go back.... back to the 1970s ............... we must

What a great group! totally amazing! best of the best!!!!:mm: Earth, Wind & Fire

God ....they were the perfect match....perfect vintage American match.............

Please.......................come back................................ vintage.....past come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We miss you all......all you are gone...my past your past all gone.. Miss so much:(

Sad

Another favorite of mine! with the amazing Fats Waller!

from the 1930s

When Somebody Thinks Your Wonderful - by Fats Waller

....and this song too.......:mm:

God...all these songs are so amazing..for me :up: for me only I mean ........ only moi....LOL.........

let me see the year................hmmm......about 1937.......more or less!:04:

Bing Crosby - Smarty

some home movies for my friends who like a lil bit of vintage :10:

just as a matter of curiosity .....vintage curiosity....you know....nobody will replace this man and their like ....I mean nobody, what would????? nobody

and nowadays? pussy cat pink hats men? soy boys? men under the rule of women? scum pathetic so called men like that?LOL no way

Elvis - Post Army Interview (this is like 12 minutes long)

I just love and adore ...that Southern drawl..............GOD it's sexy

he said he never eat out...in a restaurant... he only ate home

ok

Menphis says it welcomes him

Forum List

Back