American Airlines, You SUCK

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
the cock of Satan!!

You have a interactive webpage that allows me to change seats, but I CANNOT USE IT.

You have a reservations help number, and the REP CANNOT CHANGE MY SEAT.

You have a "Contact Us" tab at your webpage, but NO WAY TO GIVE YOU SERVICE FEEDBACK!!

YOU

SUCK THE COCK OF SATAN, YOU CORPORATE FUCKWADS!!

the cock of Satan!!

You have a interactive webpage that allows me to change seats, but I CANNOT USE IT.

You have a "Contact Us" tab at your webpage, but NO WAY TO GIVE YOU SERVICE FEEDBACK!!

YOU

Quiet. You're lucky you made it out alive..

the cock of Satan!!

YOU

Happily, the nice gate agent is gonna fix it for me after I chatted her up a bit, noticing how her blue blouse brought out the blue in her eyes....

...wimmin.:eusa_angel:

the cock of Satan!!

YOU

Happily, the nice gate agent is gonna fix it for me after I chatted her up a bit, noticing how her blue blouse brought out the blue in her eyes....

Everyone knows it's contrasting color that brings out the blue.

Men.

Almost All Airlines Suck these days.

Even if the Airline itself Does Not Suck, the security experience these days is enough to make any trip a preview of Hell.

So did Samson get the job? What was it again? Wal-Mart Greeter in Seattle? Burger flipper at McDonald's? Waste Management Engineer?

the cock of Satan!!

YOU

what good does changing your seat do? all the seats suck.

Samson, take Greyhound next time. Same difference as flying with one major exception, that it takes a helluva lot longer.

Even if the Airline itself Does Not Suck, the security experience these days is enough to make any trip a preview of Hell.

Indeed, however, once I get on the plane, I can pretend I'm not there if I'm not seated in the aisel seat, across from the rear galley, and in front of the lavatory.

I prefer Emergency Exit, WINDOW, where I can pull my hat down over my eyes and listen to my Ipod unless the plane makes an Emergency Landing.

Indeed, however, once I get on the plane, I can pretend I'm not there if I'm not seated in the aisel seat, across from the rear galley, and in front of the lavatory.

I prefer Emergency Exit, WINDOW, where I can pull my hat down over my eyes and listen to my Ipod unless the plane makes an Emergency Landing.

Or you could pretend that you are flying a real airline like KoreanAir or Singapore airlines.

Or you could pretend that you are flying a real airline like KoreanAir or Singapore airlines.

Frankly, the perfect airline wouldn't need to do much more for me than to hang hammocks between the bulkheads, and hand me a beer immediately after I board.

Today I'm flying Boarding in GROUPS, and once I'm on the plane I'll pick some really Hawt Chix to sit with!!!

WOOO WHOOO!!:cool:

Forum List

Back